i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg

Developments Aug 1
*SAA clears out Euphrates pocket, seize Jabal Tuntur, enter Sukhnah
>US-led coalition airstrikes kill 60 civis, injures 50 in DeZ prov
>DeZ: SAA repels counterattack of IS units trapped in cemetery area
>E Ghouta: SAA unleashes 50 Elephant rockets on rebels from Jobar & Ayn Tarma
>Latakia: FSA 1st Coastal Division shelled army positions on Jabal Mukhtar
>E Hama: SAA liberates Marina town and stops IS counterattack
>SDF captures Nazlah Shahadah district, attempts to isolate Old Raqqa from southern direction
>HTS jihadists hit gov positions with mortar fire near Taibat al-Imam town, N Hama
>Infighting looms in Idlib as ceasefire between jihadi groups falters
Iraq
*PMU forces liberate 17 villages from ISIS west of Mosul
Yemen
>Houthi forces, allies hit Saudi Arabia’s Jizan, Asir and Najran regions inflicting heavy losses on the Saudi Army and its mercenaries
>IS attacks Houthi forces in central Yemen, killing the fighters and looting site

Donate/click ads: southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1v6Yv
archive.is/CCIvu
archive.is/RwHJy
archive.is/VHlMk
archive.is/7aCTX
archive.is/JhZhq
archive.is/qIR7W
archive.is/56cqa
archive.is/kRmiK
almasdarnews.com/article/video-russian-syrian-bombers-artillery-attack-helicopters-blast-isis-defenses-around-sukhnah/
youtube.com/watch?v=hAqVS2itnp0
almasdarnews.com/article/battle-eastern-hama-turns-blood-bath-saa-isil-forces-trade-blows/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ltr7x8nO2M
almasdarnews.com/article/hts-jihadists-east-damascus-offer-dissolve-moderate-rebel-ranks/
almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-break-aleppo-ceasefire-launch-attack-saa-troops-mallah-farms/
youtu.be/wYbO4xGPX8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ASSAD WILL WIN!

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO TURKS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO KUWAIT
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO BAHRAIN
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO MOROCCO
DEATH TO CATALUNYA
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMISTS
DEATH TO MONAFEGHIN & KUFFAR
DEATH TO THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE VELAYATE FAQIH

You guys are looking forward to my shitmap arent you?
>I'm making one right now.

>#Hezbollah is using drones carrying its flag over busses transporting thousands of #AQ and their families outside the #Lebanese territory

Looks like Wikipedia confirms T2 and Humaymah.

Hello lads how are you all? Any new developments?

>Army already encircled SUCC
>SAA now dealing with a small ISIS pocket and a shitload of IEDs and mines

Wew

Nth for not first posting and letting the leaf get it!

>encircled SUCC
source?

bretty good, how about you
also suknah is habbening

>KEY BRIDGE, MAPANDI BRIDGE, CAPTURED AND UNDER CONTROL BY SECURITY FORCES, EASING THE OPERATIONS TREMENDOUSLY
>MAUTE TERRITORY REDUCED TO 2 DISTRICTS OR AROUND 1SQKM
>OVER 500 TERRORSHITS KILLED, DEUS VULT
>HUNDREDS OF BUILDINGS CLEARED
>Army estimates there are 50-70 left after intel reports
>Army admits taking the city center is very hard due to well placed IEDs being located inside almost all buildings which has so far accounted for the majority of the deaths at the Government side
>Maute Commander Abdullah Maute is still alive despite reports suggesting he had been killed. Reports of the death of commander Omar Maute is still being verified
>Catholic priest still alive, though his health is deteriorating due to lack of food
>some of the 300 remaining citizens are thought to be sympathizers
>military arrests 59 people who have tried to enter Marawi suspected to attempt to enter Marawi to reinforce Maute
>one occasion includes where 7 disguised as soldiers was stopped at a checkpoint and arrested after their uniforms didn't match each others
Pic related, one of the suspects' ID
sides are in orbit
>civillans barred from entering Marawi

Unrelated to Marawi
>Duterte orders Army and Police to whipe out communist rebels after Marawi crisis is over
>bantz-exchange between Duterte and Communist leader Joma Sison
>Ozamis Mayor, wife and 13 others killed in a police anti-drug raid. Mayor was son of a notorious criminal who engaged in drug trade, trafficking, extortion, kidnapping and prostitution. Media and opposition said he dindu nuffin
>7 beheaded bodies retrieved in Basilan allegedly done by Abu Sayyaf Group
>Duterte calls out Kim Jong-Un for being a fat fuck

Should I invite the wikipedia-autist here?

>IRL shitposting above your enemies

Leith has denied it being taken.

>US attempt to train a new group of "moderate rebels"
>This time are actually so moderate that they defect to the SAA
how will the """"revolution"""" recover?

Well, it is Leith we're talking about here, plus that was maybe a week or two ago.
>A lot can happen in that time

What sort of person creates that? Was it for a joke, are these people serious? Are they that completely and utterly stupid? Did they pay a memester to create one for them and not being able to speak English thought it looked alright?

What a mess.

should have updated the southfront vid bruh

>train rebels and arm them
>rebels run off and defect to SAA with all the equipment you gave them
>end up shelling the rebels you trained for stealing your stuff

>yfw the Raqqa villages are finally all painted red

Good mornign lads!
How many kilomeme to Deir Ezzor?
Succnah when?
What happened to Padre?

Had to bake emergency bread

>DEATH TO ISRAEL
uh, wishing death upon your old secret ally?

>67km
>NOW

Ma'adan comes before Deir, and it's bigger than Succ.

>Succnah when?

RIGHT NOW

>doesn'T sue the one with the leaf on the soldier

Someone make a quality oc of these ideas please

>What happened to Padre?
vacation or something
he wouldnt be around for a while cant remember what, he caught me in a not so sober moment

Moroccan take that flag off. If you were American you would know the USA supported both sides in that war.

Holy cow That image would have angered Martin Luther so much.

Did he go on his South American vacation? He's been talking about it for a while

was that you?
pathetic

kek

>310 replies
>Emergency
Just admit you fucked up lad, or showed up late and didn't even think about it

I like to imagine that the guys in DeZ can hear the Tigers shelling.

Martin Luther Kang was well acquainted with people twisting and co-opting his ideas, even while he was alive.

If they can't yet, they will SOON

I showed up late
>and it was page 8 at 310 replies, and breads have a way of falling off quickly at page 8

How are the PMU gains, I cant open hoholmaps on my phone?

You got scared Ebin, it happens to us all.

Getting a bit entitled about our OP which is huge and very up to date. Just post the new southfront itt.

We /hwndu/ now

im just shitposting, i saw someone post this yesterday to him.
it doesn't really matter what page the thread's on. all of us are always here anyways. and there's not a chance the thread will archive around 300 posts at the rate we're all posting there. pages are irrelevant.

Military Exercises scheduled for August 21st

>In unusual move, US looking to re-deploy strategic assets to Korean region, including two Carrier Strike Groups and one Nuclear Submarine. Possible that CSGs will participate in military exercises.[1]
>Ulchi-Freedom Guardian military exercises scheduled for August 21st of this month between ROK and US.[2]
>US-ROK in close daily consultation over DPRK missile tests[3]
>Tillerson to DPRK: "We are not your enemy, but you are presenting an unacceptable threat to us"[4]
>Russia, Iran and DPRK sanctions signed into law by President Trump[5]
>Reported that DPRK missile came within 10 minutes of Air France flight 293.[6]
>In Today Show interview, Senator Lindsey Graham states that President Trump told him that he would bomb the DPRK if it continued testing.[7]
>US tests Minuteman-II missile in apparent response to DPRK missile provocations, but denies the link.[8]
>Japanese officials attempting to arrange talks with US and Chinese diplomats amid DPRK missile tensions[9]
>Tillerson has no plans to meet DPRK counter-part at Manila in upcoming ASEAN regional gathering.[10]

[1]/[2]archive.is/1v6Yv
[3]archive.is/CCIvu
[4]archive.is/RwHJy
[5]archive.is/VHlMk
[6]archive.is/7aCTX
[7]archive.is/JhZhq
[8]archive.is/qIR7W
[9]archive.is/56cqa
[10]archive.is/kRmiK

The two CSGs moving back to the Sea of Japan are likely to be the Ronald Reagan and the Roosevelt, unlikely to see the Carl Vinson as it's rumoured to be under-going repairs and re-training. If Vinson shows up it would be extremely irregular. Talk from Lindsey Graham is typical neocon nonsense, but likely aimed at Chinese, hoping that they'll do something to reign in the DPRK.

Looks like Ma'adan and the Kulayb Hammah plateau is the next target for the Tiger.

Syria Shitmap: SUKHNOW EDITION

>Would be highly appreciate as I'm a bit of a history nerd.

thanks for the info

Hezbollah bringing the bantz

The posting rate does change. Pages do matter for non catalog using normies. Speaking personally, I'm not always here. Daily core posters porbably aren't as many as you think they are.

Translation?

>If these peeks into the rest of Sup Forums turns up retarded shit, I'll delete this

Is this unironically the strategie SAA is gonna take on all the Euphrates villages?
Surround and wrap around multiple villages and attack them all at once?

Wasn't the polish priest depressive? I'm legit worried about him.

Yes, I care about people I met online, crucify me for that.

I can't into sand speech

Im fine aswell waffle bro.
>suknah is habbening
Finally.

Yes? Same as SDF

someone really needs to add a imperial guardsmen voice saying "capturing critical point sir."

are you that German poster

Thanks for the update.

have you honestly ever seen a thread archive at +-300 posts during this hour? and there are plenty of us here that are "regulars" enough to keep threads going during these hours. this is a silly conversation regardless. no one's really fucked up anything major they just left a video out which isnt the end of the world. but fuck page counts :)

Yes. It's how the SDF was able to make those gains onto Raqqa. Surround, annihilate, repeat

His friend had died and he was very upset that day.He claims that he is over the grief but im not sure. Also he is away for the week.

The Fucking

G A I N S

A

I

N

S

SDF when coming at Raqqa from the SOuth went village THROUGH village rather.
You'd rarely see them take a village 4 over from where they are currently still fighting

I don't give a fuck m8, I'm not complaining, the Lebanese poster was. I just said 310 replies wasn't really an emergency.

But not when it came to the Euphrates villages to the East of Raqqa.

I know they employed that tactic an inane amount of times when coming from Manbij side and generally reaching Tabqa but this does not apply to the the previously mentioned villages.

deir ez SOON!

>VIDEO: Russian, Syrian bombers, artillery and attack helicopters blast ISIS defenses around Sukhnah
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:25 P.M.) – The Syrian Ministry of Defense (MoD) has released a 2-minute video showing the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its allies advancing on the hills to the south and west of al-Sukhnah town in eastern Homs Governorate.

In the video can be see a wide range of heavy fire support assets of the pro-government forces being thrown into the battle. This includes attack helicopters of the Russian Aerospace Forces (RuAF), tactical bombers of the Syrian Arab Air Force (SyAAF) and medium howitzer of SAA.

The footage also shows a close-up of ISIS defenses near al-Sukhnah that are quite literally built into the hills around the strategic town. To this effect, an intricately designed, interconnected ISIS bunker system with multiple fire positions is toured through.

In recent hours, SAA shock troops managed to enter the town of al-Sukhnah from the southwestern direction. Clashes are ongoing and it appears that ISIS fighters will attempt to hold onto the strategic town for as long as it possibly can, even if it means being under the fire control of pro-government forces.
almasdarnews.com/article/video-russian-syrian-bombers-artillery-attack-helicopters-blast-isis-defenses-around-sukhnah/
youtube.com/watch?v=hAqVS2itnp0

>Battle for eastern Hama turns into a blood bath as SAA, ISIL forces trade blows
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:30 P.M.) – What started as a small Islamic State (ISIL) offensive has turned into a blood bath in central Syria, as the latter and Syrian Arab Army (SAA) trade blows in the eastern countryside of Salamiyah.

ISIL began the day by storming six checkpoints that belonged to the Syrian Arab Army and National Defense Forces (NDF) near the town of Al-Mafkar in the Salamiyah District of eastern Hama.

The attack would prove successful for the terrorist group as they managed to capture all of the checkpoints near Al-Mafkar, while also killing more than 15 soldiers from the NDF and SAA.
However, the Islamic State’s success would be short-lived once Syrian Army reinforcements poured into the area to help drive back the terrorists later this afternoon.

According to a military source, the Syrian Army and National Defense Forces have pushed ISIL out of Al-Mafkar, while recapturing Nizar 3 and Nizar 4 checkpoints.

The attack is still ongoing at the moment; however, the Syrian Army is steadily gaining ground and should recover all of the points they lost in the next 24 hours.
almasdarnews.com/article/battle-eastern-hama-turns-blood-bath-saa-isil-forces-trade-blows/

They would encircle a bunch, can't remember if they dicked them all at once like the Tiger prefers though.

I hope he's still with us, not even joking.

>Wasn't the polish priest depressive?
Only on the day his friend died, other than that no.

>I'm legit worried about him.
M8, he's been talking about going on a South American vacation for months now, I'm sure that's what he's doing

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ltr7x8nO2M

New in depth objective report on the Syria situation.

Padre said he will return after one week I dont know where he has gone.

this really gonna be worth it?

Don't be a poorfag nigger, user

>HTS jihadists in east Damascus offer to dissolve into ‘moderate’ rebel ranks
BEIRUT, LEBANON (4:28 P.M.) – The leadership for Ha’yat Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) in Damascus’ East Ghouta region has published a statement saying that the local jihadist chapter was ready to disband itself and allow its fighters to be merged into the ranks of other militant groups for the purposes of creating a combined operations room.

The one condition for doing this, HTS stated, was that all other militant groups in eastern Damascus had to be willing to dissolve themselves as well.

This offer comes after recent news about East Ghouta’s Faylaq al-Rahman faction asking HTS to withdraw from areas it controlled close to their own territory. The reason for this was that Russian had offered – as part of a new ceasefire deal – to end all airstikes against Faylaq al-Rahman if it could separate its ranks from the ranks of HTS (which is an internationally-designated terrorist organization).
HTS in East Ghouta is mostly active in the pocket’s central areas. Recently the jihadist group initiated a spree of rebel infighting by attacking the Jaysh al-Islam Islamist faction and as a result of this, some of its fighters, upset with the decisions of their commanders, chose to join Faylaq al-Rahman out of protest.

There can be no doubt that the entire motivation behind this proposal put forth by HTS is to help its fighters remain in East Ghouta without upsetting other militant factions who, tired of being subjected to daily bombardment from the air, wish to get on-board with the new Russian ceasefire deal.
almasdarnews.com/article/hts-jihadists-east-damascus-offer-dissolve-moderate-rebel-ranks/

Its just 7 minutes, and the best ever yet coverage of ISIS. Super objective and honest.

>saa isn't there
what kind of retard made this video

>vox

>SOHR claims that SAA controls 20% of Sukhnah city
Source: Global Event Map

>2 reconnaissance drones reportedly flying over Maraat al Numan, #Idlib.

>To the west ISIS is fighting rebel groups backed by Turkey.

Aaaand I'm out

You spreading burger propaganda again George Friedman? Good video by the way.

post sources with your headlines snus

I actually don't know
Be aware some of these people grew up malnourished. Their brains might not have gotten fully developed
>US Royal Third Lourd Admiral 17 Star General

it's blatant whitewashing

>ISIS fighting (((Syrian rebels)))
>t*rkroach flag (at least they're honest)
>no mention of the Syrian government

>headline
There were coalition drones over Idlib yesterday, i won't bother linking these small reports.

>no saa fighting isis mentioned
retarded

>Rebels break Aleppo ceasefire to launch attack against SAA troops at Mallah Farms
BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:30 P.M.) – Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham and their allies from the Free Syrian Army (FSA) broke the ceasefire agreement in Aleppo, Tuesday, after launching a surprise attack against the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) at the Mallah Farms.

The jihadist rebels attacked the Syrian Army’s Republican Guard forces at dusk on Tuesday, attempting to infiltrate into the Mallah Farms that surround the strategic Castillo Highway that is supposed to be a humanitarian corridor.

However, despite using the element of surprise, Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham and their allies were unable to advance into the Mallah Farms after more than four hours of nonstop fighting with the Syrian Arab Army troops guarding this imperative area.
According to a military source in Aleppo City, the Syrian Army killed at least five infiltrators before the militants fled the area on Tuesday night.

The source added that HTS and their allies were attempting to do a hit-and-run attack in the area; however, they were spotted before they could succeed.
almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-break-aleppo-ceasefire-launch-attack-saa-troops-mallah-farms/
WAsnt Mallah farms the place where the SAA abandoned one of their T-90 and the durkas captured it?

Check out their "Deputy foreign editor" @ 1:06, no wonder they fucked up this bad

youtu.be/wYbO4xGPX8M
NEW SOUTHFRONT VIDEO