Trump curving immigration solely to English-speaking, skilled immigrants

BASED. Fuck shitskins

You already had to speak English to get approved though.

Nice.

Muhammed takes the test for 30 other Mohammeds. It is easy when you pay someone.

YES. I just hope this isn't a way to sneak in H1-Bs and continue driving down the wages for coders and engineers. Getting really fucking tired of my buddies getting laid off and having to train their shitskin replacements who can hardly speak the language

The immigrant has to have a job lined up and the job has to pay 1.5x average salary for that job

good. This is what we need.
We aren't here for immigrants to get hand-outs and for them to never learn the English language

>they turk ur jerbs
Hahaha your friends are true cucks and they fucking deserve it. Keep whining budday. It's just inevitable. Businesses are going to hire people that hit the sweet spot of pay and skill to minimise their operating expense. It's fucking free market capitalism. Businesses will find way around presidents, legislations and executive orders and everything else. So your friends better make themselves competitive if they want to stay employed. No one is entitled to anything. Get that in your fucking head fucking minimum wage cucks.

S W E R V E
B I T C H
W H A T U P

That's why you find job openings for engineers that pay 12$ no hour. Its so the company can say to the government "look there's no people in the US who can do this job, better import some" and the government is in on it so they just let them get away with it

You have the speak English

You have to have a skill for our economy

You have to support yourselves financially

How long till "Christians" of Jewish heritage start writing articles about how the RAISE act would have prevented Jesus from escaping Herod?

Fair enough.

Anything short of repealing the Immigration Act of 1965 is worthless. Prove me wrong.

Good. FUCK OFF WE'RE CLOSED

my anus is ready for european benis

You wish!

t. Muhammed

i dont even give it up for burger benis youd regret not smashing this shit

>English-speaking
You idiots realize that anyone from Nigeria, India, Pakistan and other former British colonies can easily pass those tests, right?

>trump hired non English speakers therefore we should continue to let them in

Their arguments are literally childlike

puerto ricans are american and don't speak english

And "skilled" just means "bought a diploma at Bangor, Shanghai or Karachi university" for $100.

I don't really give a shit if a Hindu engineer comes to the USA

They have large families, they are succesfullans contribute to the econemy,

I care about useless middle eastern farmers and unemployable Mexicans

>gubmint is in on it
No.
If the business can find people who can do the job for 12 dolla why the fuck would they pay 15 dolla unless the government can compensate them in some way. And even if the government does that its going to come out of the tax payers pocket.

>I don't really give a shit if a Hindu engineer comes to the USA
How about 140000 every year? Oh, and they will be shitty engineers now because it's based on some individual point system and not whom Microsoft selects.

Not if they're required to be intelligible when they speak English.

Egypt and Galilee were both part of the Imperium Romanum, so that was more like fleeing from SoCal to Montana to escape the governor of California.

>It's fucking free market capitalism

Then its a problem, and it needs to be repaired or removed.

You are never going to reinstate the 1890 National Origins Formulas without having already gained absolute power.

Focus on realistic goals, keep pushing forward, and don't overreach.

I might be able to afford a house in the bay area soon.

>They have large families

This is a problem.

>they are succesfullans

About as successful as you are at spelling, apparently.

>contribute to the econemy

By shitting in the street and being absolutely odious people.

This post makes it clear that you have never actually met a streetshitter.

>If the business can find people who can do the job for 12 dolla why the fuck would they pay 15 dolla

Because they are legally forbidden from in engaging in a socially harmful behavior such as wage suppression.

> And even if the government does that its going to come out of the tax payers pocket.

No, it comes out of the pocket of (((International Capitalists))).

>Then its a problem, and it needs to be repaired or removed.
With what? Communism? Sure comrade.

>Not if they're required to be intelligible when they speak English.
That's not a requirement. You can achieve a fairly high score without being able to speak at all.

>legally forbidden
Do you always drive under the speed limit?

Outrages. This racist bigot Trump CANNOT get away with this. He should do what Obama did. Obama let in the worst of the worst scum possible, his favorite were Somalis

>Businesses are going to hire people that hit the sweet spot of pay and skill to minimise their operating expense.

Until their software or hardware is fucked for hours or days.

How about grammar? Do you have to grammar correct 'n' such?

Do you have a source for the scoring system? I'd actually like to get a better look at how they're evaluating.

If that's true, its obviously a problem.

>With what? Communism? Sure comrade.

At a minimum, behaviors which cause harmful effects on the people must be proscribed.

It's not as if we'd be losing a free market; If you think the present system is anything other than a facsimile of a market capitalist system, then you are clearly no more intelligent than the negroids you spell like.

You want an answer of no, so you can extend it as a comparison to argue that legal restrictions are worthless anyway and we just shouldn't bother. You intend to disregard the fact that if an individual is able to routinely exceed the legal limit, then the problem is obviously inadequate enforcement rather than anything else.

Not an argument.

>>/oven/

>Until their software or hardware is fucked for hours or days.

Many such cases.

>English-speaking

This is fucking necessary for a well-functioning society.

>Skilled

This is fucking necessary for immigration to make any economic sense at all.

>(((Guterman)))

Muh Sank-kew-airee City will pay for the wall

>Do you have a source for the scoring system?
Google some TOEFL samples.

>Get to the new world.
>Kill everything on sight.
>Now it's ours get the fuck out.

You deserve what's coming to you.

Guterman.
Hmmmm really gets the neurons firing

Good, English should be a requirement.

>behaviors which cause harmful effects on the people
People who want to sit on their ass and do nothing to make themselves competitive? Stop being entitled.

>the negroids you spell like
Genetic makeup has nothing do with spelling.

>You want an answer of no, so you can extend it as a comparison to argue that legal restrictions are worthless anyway and we just shouldn't bother.
There's always a way around. There's always a scope. Probability / Chance.
>Life finds it way.

Yeah yeah thats why we had world wars and shit. Now we owm what we own. Funny how native believe in property when it matter.

Damn this is gonna cost trump a lot of votes, he tricked them into thinking he would put Muslims on a list for chist sake. Every day that goes past it seems to be getting more and more unlikely that he'll win reelection

Shit.

but that means we wont get rid of the poo n loo's in the tech industry. Google is like one giant mass of poo.

>If you think the present system is anything other than a facsimile of a market capitalist system, then you are clearly no more intelligent than the negroids you spell like.
I am on my phone Mr. Maynard Keynes.

Best and based immigration policy. Cheers Mr. President, you done good

>Trump curving immigration solely to English-speaking, skilled immigrants
Enjoy your pakistani and streetshitting IT. Conned again faggets.

>Go to new world
>Build the greatest civilization that's ever existed
>Envious fuckers constantly try to tear it down

Say what you want, but anyone with common sense knows that immigration is going to have to be changed piece by piece. This a serious step in the right direction, if you aren't skilled i.e. a mexican or African, you're disqualified. If you can't support yourself, your disqualified i.e. Mexicans, Africans, most middle easterners. Use your brains people. This a serious step towards mostly white immigration, which is what we want. The system can't be revamped overnight.

His base is still behind them, if anything he's gained support since election.

>Build the greatest civilisation that's ever existed
>Implying North Korea is not the greatest civilisation in history

Cool but the wall is still going up regardless.

No, you can use a translator if they have the proper qualifications

This. We've got to punish these companies, but how?

>Flag
>Disregarded

One can only dream user

Then they should feel special.

Are leftists THAT partisan they'd complain about a brown person speaking English being allowed into America?

I understood what he meant, so am guessing you don't speak English well enough to make simple assertions?

how do you say "you have to go back" in Spanish, Juan?

So what's the verdict guys has anyone read into this? Will we limit immigration or is this a cover to import more cheap skilled labor to displace our own?

This. I voted for Trump solely to get those fuckers out. That bastard fucked me it sounds like.

That means more BASED NIGERIANS and PAKIS

HA! Tell that to all the fucking H1-B workers and international students who come in here barely able to speak the fucking language and then con their way into permanent residency

It's a revision to the existing immigration law which, as far as I know, has no such limiting provisions. So it should be an upgrade.

its actually a possibility since this directly interferes with it.

R A C I S M

Basically going back to the days of Ellis Island. It is about fucking time.

> just hope this isn't a way to sneak in H1-Bs and continue driving down the wages for coders and engineers.

I'm a bit concerned too because I know that the open borders lobby will want to push that angle, but the Trump admin has been cracking down on H1B abuse
overall immigration levels are going get gutted as well

someone give me a quick rundown on this act

ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE AND IM ABOUT TO

BREAK

(((Guterman)))

Fucking based.

Of course a sniveling fucking Jew has to throw in some snide little comment about Trump's businesses

OY VEY TRUMP HIRED CHEAP LABOR IN THE PAST AS A BUSINESSMAN SO AS PRESIDENT HES NOT ALLOWED TO BAN CHEPA FOREIGN LABOR ITS THE RULES

TED KENNEDY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

his dad was a carpenter, skilled labor in high demand at the time

HOLY FUCK HE'S DOING IT JUST LIKE WE WANTED

/ourguy/

but muh nation of immigrants
muh statue of liberty poem

Gotta love the left
>How dare you not bring in unskilled, non english speaking immigrants like them filthy Mexicans you got working at your properties.

>guterman
shalom sandniggers never cease, do they

Hopefully we don't get fucking Muslim Pakistanis like England gets. I would rather have illiterate chinks then them,

pool's closed, muzzies.

good luck with that. Trump couldn't pass gas in his Republican Congress even if he ate a taco bowl from Trump Tiwer Cafe first.

He hasn't made good in one single promise by passing a law in Congress yet. 100 days are long gone - that is when you can ram your agenda through but he squandered it.

no leadership.

failed.

weak.

sad.

The Alt Right has spoken.

When does voting begin on this?

>₪1 has been deposited into your account

c-can I finally achieve my goal of moving to Texas, marrying a busty blonde and drive a large car whilst listening to Jonny Cash?

If there was ever any doubt this guy was a shill

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Asians have good genes, I see nothing wrong with the asian-huwhite master race, some of the most intelligent Indians are more Aryan than shitskins after all.

There is hope... feel the force

HE INCREASED H2A AND H2B GUEST WORKER VISAS FAGGOTS

oh no not those work visas when people work and then go back to their fucking country

>World wars.

It wasn't our war and we weren't present on it.

>Gratest civilization.

You had an overpopulated mouse experiment that produced violence prone individuals and unknown diseases.

FREE HOUSING AND TRANSPORTATION FOR FOREIGN WORKERS BUT NOT AMERICANS

COST

OF

LIVING!!!

So... Canada's policy.

And lefitsts are still freaking out, color me surprised.