Trump Enacts The "Raise Act". Liberals and Parasitic Immigrants BTFO!

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/892783869388259329

Higher quality LEGAL Immigration, upward pressure on wages, better quality people..

Liberals and Immigrant moochers BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!! Cry moar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tyeJ55o3El0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is every thread about this deleted

>er quality LEGAL Immigration, upward pressure on wages, better quality people..
maga bump

Are they getting deleted?

I do not understand how liberals are against this

the same party that claim to be the logical atheist are against a act that literally only helps this country just because Drumpft likes it

Sorry but the leader of the Alt Right has spoken. This is a bad bill.

The lesser skilled and poorer the immigrant, the more likely he'll vote democrat.
Immigrants are basically the opposite of whites in this regard.

saw 3 get 404d within minutes, but there's at least one thread up
so I may have jumped to conclusions

Doesn't mean shit if it doesn't pass, retard.

Yeah, gj seeing the WHITE MIDDLE CLASS absolutely DESTROYED and REPLACED by asians in the next decades you utter fucking idiots

What a retard.

This. Asians are so much superior to whites.

Maybe Richard Spencer should realize that this is a START

Wrong. Trump's globalist jewish immigration system would kill whites for good.

We need millions of low IQ brown people, not thousands of high IQ white and yellow people.

Not superior, but billions more than whites, and because only the BEST immigrate to the USA, they will pure mathematically have an advantage over the local worker, also taking into account diversity quotas and less cost for employer

Tell me how Spencer is wrong you autists?

This. The average Chinese man is far smarter and more skilled than the average white. We are simply inferior creatures compared to the master Asian race.

Gee this is a hard one..
Do you want more government subsidized housing to fill in the mexicans and africans or do you want English speaking immigrants (Europe and Asia) who can invest their money here, be a net positive and bring something with their skills?

Besides the fact that nowhere did I say the fucking chink was superiour tho whites, are you retarded? Have you seen the average ignorance and chaos surrounding China, for example, take the no regard for safety , maintenance or morals for that matter

I disagree. I think this legislation is a nod and a wink to Europe, Canada, Australia, and possibly Japan.

This legislation will improve the declining White makeup of America faster than most legislation I've seen. It's a fucking START

the overwhelming majority of well paid wager earners don't vote democrat

This is a good point. Without some reform to the H-1B visas, you're probably going to just replace mexicans with SE asians.

Still, the path would presumably opened for euros and other whites as well.

No, if I was from the US, I'd agree with Spencer on this, the migration should be cut outright, not favouring millions and millions of asians who will

destroy the white middle class for good, only a civnat fool would be happy with this

To be honest, I see no real hope for the white population in USA in the future

Best President. Thank God he came after that traitorous Obama

Spencer said he'd rather have a million brown people though if given the choice.
And I don't know how well you think Asians speak English but it's not as high as you think buddy, it's mostly the Europeans and Anglo who do

Fuck off Manchu slave.

t. Bai Zuo

>tiny white IQ sufferer honestly thinks the unsafe china meme is true and it's not just that in a country with 1.5 billion people of course there are going to be shit loads of videos of accidents coming out of there

This is bad. All H1B visas should be rescinded. Skilled jobs should go to qualified Americans for appropriate compensation. They should not go to qualified foreigners for 3/4 of appropriate compensation. This is an attack on the lower middle class and upper working class brackets (which are the most vulnerable in this economy and suffer the most under ACA economic shock test.).

You slav nigger need to look yourself before pointing finger on chinks.

FILTHY PAJEET SCUM WHAT NOW?!?

But this bill will get BTFO'd, we all know how IT companies LOVE to spread their wealth and give opportunities to people of all backgrounds and ethnicity, and DIVERSITY.

How the fuck will some App Studio producing Digital Trash hire some TALENTED YET MYSTERIOUSLY CHEAP diverse shitskins and sponsor their visa so they can come and ENJOY AMERICAN SUCCESS??

FUCK DRUMMPRFT!!!!!!

SUCC MY NADS

If this is real the stupid retard outed himself as the democrat controlled shill he is.

The US doesn't have an Asian immigrant problem though

>he actually believes that it will be europeans getting priority.

White people could blow everyone out of the fucking water in every qualifying requirement and they would still pretend europeans don't exist. They are going to ship pajeets with computer degrees here and outsource more white people again. This bill just makes it so it's not mexicans, which doesn't even really fucking matter since we have 10m+ already in who will never leave. Source whitey out of agriculture and force whitey out of technology, that's what they're doing.

Well in his tweet he said that he'd choose the current system, purely because it would not push out the white middle class out as massively and the points I made before

As in many of his other talks, the main idea is that migration should be reduced to Europeans only

>And I don't know how well you think Asians speak English but it's not as high as you think buddy, it's mostly the Europeans and Anglo who do

You have absolutely no idea about asians, I see it, well, a quick rundown for you, chinks migrate to Latvia to get a pass further in EU and such.

Both who only live here for a few years and those that have decided to stay indefinitely are definitely the rich and smarter end of the chinese population

now BOTH of the types learn LATVIAN in such a small time window that I think they already learn in back in China before immigrating, they are VERY hard working, those who migrate

What makes you think that millions will not flock and absolutely replace the more lazy and underachieving whites in USA?

Don't be so gullible

Lets think this out for a second

If IQ is racial and strongly correlates with success in life

Then finding brighter more successful people will inevitably follow along racial lines, in which case we would be getting better stock of white people

And as an aside, even if we get non-whites we'll be getting ones that won't have many children due to a higher economic status and they'll non-whites who can integrate better into society and actually help out significantly

This is a non-issue that is being bitched about

He needs to chill

>BASED CHINKS

kys civcucks, good luck seeing white race disappear after Trump gets this passed, oy vey!

Satan is right on this one.

If it doesn't pass, it would prove to even the most head-in-the-sand voters that Congress is an enemy of the American people and actively working against us, because no American citizen could be opposed to improving immigration. Every American would finally see through the media lies and start supporting President Trump, and we'll finally get the true revolution that would be necessary if Congress continues to block pro-American legislation.

Out of the Non Whites having children Asian are one of the LOWEST growth demographics.

Latinos are on of the highest. Blacks are staying the same. Whites are declining. So this worry about "Asians taking over" is less of a threat than the actual REPLACEMENT going on from anywhere South or our Border.

The White population is in DIRE trouble. But this legislation from Trump and Senator Cotton is a START.

You have to start somewhere to curb the tide. Trump can't just come out and say "Hey Folks, we're only taking in people from Europe". How the fuck would he even pass something like that given the current climate and GOP KEKERY?

Maybe Europeans don't want to come here as much as the Indians do?
It makes sense since the Indian would be making a big jump in income if he came here.
>purely because it would not push out the white middle class out
Does it matter how many white people are middle class?
Would you choose to have a country with 80% white and a mixed middle class or a 60% country with white middle class?
It's an irrelevant point, middle class families have less children too.
>Don't be so gullible
Sound like hard working people then, I'd rather have a million of them than mexicans, which your brainlet hero Spencer prefers.

You people are asking for something impossible (only white people can come in).
What Trump is doing now is making sure mexicans can't get in illegally, deporting those that don't belong and instead opening the door to more Euro's and Asians.
It's a good policy yet people still whine and complain, as if people would accept a white only policy.

>This is a non-issue that is being bitched about
I'll just end this one debate by saying that it's not a non-issue by any standards and that migrations should be cut outright, is this better than millions of spics and niggers, probably, but very much so you could be falling on yet another sword

Holy FUCK my spelling in this post is off the charts retarded.

> 10m+ already in who will never leave

That is what ICE is for

If Trump made a "Only White people can come in Bill" with a Senator, it would NEVER pass and the fucking beat down politically against the GOP would be a nightmare.

We have to take baby steps. And we have to put more EUROPEAN centric people in Government at local levels.

>Smells like concern trolling/paid opposition

Chankoro.

This bill would end the diversity crap that's in our immigration system. It's definitely a step up and pretty much only whites and Asians would qualify.

>LOLOL Trump should just say we'll only take white people that would totally work in the house and senate.

What an idiot. Only accepting highly skilled people is the best he can do and will naturally favor Europeans, Asians, and high IQ poos that are an actual benefit to the country.

stromfags do not understand strategy, they never will

Why does anyone listen to him ? Didn't the media just crown this guy king of "alt right"( whatever the fuck that means ) to paint anyone who isn't Democrat as raysis?

Not enough. We don't owe anyone anything but ourselves, they shouldn't have to prove that they can hold their own in our society, they should have to prove that they will increase the quality of our lives. They want to be one of us, their entire lineage from this point on will enjoy the perks of being one of us, make them pay for the privilege.

He didn't enact it, he is promoting the act.

Go learn how out government works before posting here you /r/the_donald tier retard.

We have to start somewhere. This legislation can only HELP us forward out of the total demise of Whites in America

Have you seen the new data? We're fucking dying off. Couple that with the decline in birth rates, and the lowering sperm count.

We're fucking dying off you Niggers. We have to start somewhere.

Can we get some Democrat reaction tweets ITT?

What a dumb orange shit. Impeachment when?

>goes into SEC country

>tells crowd, "I would ban football"

yeah he's not controlled op

And Canadians

Yeah, you can say that on Sup Forums.

Can you fucking imagine Trump tweeting that out or helping pass legislation that says that? Be fucking logical..

Pretty much this.
If the immigration is being cut only to higher IQ people the only ones capable of making it will be either
>Whites
>Asians (Koreans, Japa ans Chinks specifically)

So this isn't much of an issue as IQ DOES correlate to race, the US would see a drastic reduction of Hispanic, middle eastern and African immigration.
Besides, this is a start, Trump has openly said before that immigration should only be focused to highly skilled people from Europe, so i wouldn't be surprised if later on he only accepts immigration from whites.

>people seriously still think Richard Spencer isn't a CIA plant just like David Duke

We can import LEAFS, those people in the UK that are dispossessed and want to start over, Australians (for master shitposting skills), Eastern Europeans (for hot wominz)

I'm just trying to show the BENEFITS of this move.

>Blacks are staying the same

I often wonder what is causing this. I think, without the benefit of statistics, and after living in a predominantly black city for a few years now, I had developed the notion that blacks are breeding at a very high rate. They seem to have a lot of children, at least young black women I meet do. Also the welfare system in this state and city incentivizes the poor to breed.

Maybe it's easy access to abortions and birth control, maybe it's crack, maybe the men are dying so fast and so early on the streets that there can be no true population explosion, though the latter probably has little effect on overall birthrate, even if it does affect population.

Strange.

Oh boy I guess I should get to applying for my visa.

Thanks Donny boy, I knew you'd pull through for me.

>whaaaaa this bill sucks because it doesn't expressly exclude non-whites

Yea....this guy doesn't know shit about politics.

Yeah that whole tweet reeks of psyop.
I'm still not 100% on who's doing the jewing here though. Is it the left, painting trump supporters as even more rabid than the man himself? Or is it the right, providing distance between trump and the "extremists"? I stopped believing anything I read sometime last year and I've discovered that I know a lot less than I thought I did.

Blacks in America have almost NEVER had a birthrate that was out of control. They self regulate pretty well. So do Asians.

It's LATINOS that don't care about how many children they have, in America. Birthrates in Latin America are pretty stagnant.

Birthrates of Latinos that come TO America, explode off the charts.

And birthrates in Africa are unsustainable.

POST LIBERAL BUTTHURT

FUCK

Crazy. Lotta fukkin going on.

>H-HE'S NOT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION GUYS

The Hispanic birth rate in the US is much lower now than it used to be. Around 2.0 I think.

I hate Trump but even I agree with this.

The only people we let in are refugees(who are forced to start contributing society and learn English/french within a year of being here) and those highly qualified. Or foreign students that pay a huge markup on their education.

stormniggers are fucking braindead, this isn't a surprise

I'm talking about the last 30-50 year average. It's been disproportionate. But Illegal Immigration is equal to them having kids out of nowhere.

Probably worse because it's an instant added body to the population. Which is why Illegal Immigration is the biggest threat to a nation outside of nuclear war.

I'm a White Nationalist and this legislation is the only way forward. I know it.

Richard Spencer is trying to be edgy, but not logical. He's a fucking contrarian trying to show his Fedora off. He needs to look at the PROs in this legislation.

Yes Spencer let's just go full 1488 cause that worked real well for Germany

Fucking clown

>Implying it'll ever get through Congress

Business Republicans and all Democrats will oppose this.

he's controlled opposition

After they failed to Repeal Obamacare, they know the Trump voter Republicans are on their asses more than ever.

I don't really follow him. I wouldn't know

>IT"S NOT PERFECT ARRRRGGGHHHHHH!
>NONE OF MY REAL FOLLOWERS WOULD WANT THIS BILL!
Spencer is a spoiled daddy's girl

1. Blacks die sooner
2. Blacks way more likely to go to jail
3. Blacks way more likely to have abortions
4. Number one cause of deaths mong black people ubder 25 is murder

They kill themselves off as fast as they multiply

Honestly, it's a start but by itself it won't change anything.

First you have to consider demand. Europeans and other white countries already have a high standard of living and low birth rates. Sure they can speak english and have marketable skills, but do they want to move to the USA?

Secondly, Sup Forums needs to understand that just because 4/5 latinos and other minorities are trash people that still leaves 1/5 who can and will learn english of their own volition, put themselves through college and come out the other end a highly developed non-white individual with the resources to move to the United States. And on a continent of hundreds of millions that means that you'll still get applications from dozens of millions of non-whites wanting to move to your country.

Consider China, 90% of chinese are dumb country bumpkins but through sheer numbers the 10% still make up a veritable horde invading Canada and Australia and changing the demographic. Now consider countries like India that rapidly developing educated populations that meet these criteria. Numerically you're outgunned.

If you're a civic nationalist then rejoice and pray it passes. If you're a storm nigger then this really doesn't make much of a difference for you. No matter how you look at it America has a non-white future waiting for it, but at least it will be a highly educated non-white future if this gets passed.

They really don't give a fuck, the Koch's don't want this so it's not gonna happen. Expect it to die in the Senate as it will need 60 votes.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS I LOVE MY PRESIDENT I LOVE MY COUNTRY GOD BLESS THANK YOU

holy fuck x)

This act would have prevented Cink Yoghurts daddy from moving to the USA, liberals eternally BTFO

Actually, while it's true Latinos have the highest birthrates, followed by blacks, their birth rates have declined sharply in the last few years.
Meanwhile whites, while have declines, they haven't done so sharply, whites have somewhat mantained theirs.

Literally no one is complaining about this. What are you talking about?

A lot of euros want to move to the USA because it's much chceaper and they can afford things like guns and cars and their own house which many cannot achieve in Europe

"Kochs"?

The Koch Brothers are BARELY involved in politics weighted against the overall influence.

>le high IQ immigrants meme
wtf I hate being a citizen and serving my own interests now

please take my job third worlders, I love immigration and diversity

thank you daddy trump

Because it's awesome at were at shillcon 1 on account of Seth Rich being connected to Irman Awan.

>Priority given to English speakers
What are you waiting for Britbros? Let's make a new Anglo empire together.

I read the thread and what I coulg grasp what that this bill would only accept immigrants that are succesfull? Or did I read wrong? A wuick summary of what this bill would do would be appreciated I just got back from being a wageslave.

>enacts

Implying.

When are you silly faggots going to learn that a BILL in Congress is not a LAW.

Trump couldn't pass gas in Congress if he had a taco bowl from Trump Tower Cafe first.

Seriously, you covfefes need to watch School House Rock on Saturday morning cartoons again to learn the difference between a bill and a law.

Hint: a bill is NOT a win.

youtu.be/tyeJ55o3El0

Merit based immigration system is being proposed.

Special points awarded for english proficiency and skilled professionals. Total immigration numbers to be cut in half by 2027.

Basically, no more green cards for mexicans: the bill.

We have IDs on this board shill