Enough

I am so tired of this. I cannot watch TV anymore, I cannot listen to 95% of music any more, can't go enjoy art. Can't even talk to my old friends. I found myself in a nightmare reality ever since I took one too many redpills. I just want it to end. How do I reverse the process? How do I go back to being blissfully ignorant? The world used to have some kind of enjoyment to be in, now its just nothing but bullshit. Every movie, every commercial, every meaningless conversation with these physical NPCs. Bullshit bullshit bullshit, unchallenged assumptions that grow like weeds and spread themselves. Its enough to make you want to die.

How do I take the blue pill and go back to how things were?

You can't go back. Only forward, more redpills. Darker deeper ones eventually it all comes full circle and you'll enjoy life again but just for the lulz

You can never take the blue pill again. You only have to options now, use the knowledge you have to enlighten others and bring truth to the world on hopes of saving it or grow increasing more frustrated, alienated and resentful towards the society that now disgust you.

didn't you pay attention what the bald nigger told you? there's no going back.

This.
I can't go back so might as well take everyone around with me. Those I have talked with are changing for the better.

It's called stop being a faggot.

the only path forward, is through

>How do I take the blue pill and go back to how things were?
You don't. Lift, follow your ambition and work your ass off, and surround yourself with only useful or beautiful things. Ignore the mainstream, they have nothing to offer but consumerism and neuroticism.

>How do I take the blue pill and go back to how things were?

you don't

watch some hollywood produced holocaust movies

Once the pills have been ingested, the curtain is pulled back and the truth has been seen...there is no turning back.

You were warned of this before hand, you could have chosen to go back to sleep at the first hurdle but instead you continued to read and learn. Now you are one of us.

If you stare into the abyss long enough, the abyss stares into you. Now they no longer have control over your mind and soul.

You'll get shit on for this, but it's the truth. You'll eventually just realize the absolute sheer inanity of it all, and that's when the fun begins. Because nothing matters, then nothing matters. Do what you want to do, fuck with who you want to fuck with, and just tick off the time in whatever ways amuses you until you die.
It's the ultimate freedom. As horrible as that freedom is.

This guy.
Also this guy. Everything is shit; your life is meaningless; get a crash helmet and go have fun.

There is no going back!
You thought yourself man enough for the truth, you got the truth now fucking at like the man you thought you was.

Firstly stop bending to their standards.
If you want to described a bunch of degenerate black people as niggers, then fucking call them niggers.

If you think that muslimes are a bunch of pedophiles, fucking say it.

You'll learn the cucks will fuck off, and only those left will think you're base as fuck!

If people have the choice between a weak horse and a strong one, they will always pick the strong one.

And the cucks will attempt to shame you and call you names, just remember they're pathetic cucks and your only reaction to them is to laugh at what they are!

>tfw you'll never taste the juicy steak again.

I wish I could go back to not knowing the Jews are leading us towards white genocide and they may succeed because the public is so brainwashed. You could try reading a bunch of left-wing propaganda, but I doubt you would ever believe it. These are the same fake news retards who call Milo, a gay Jew with a black fiance alt-right.

The reality is, America will be less than 50% white by 2042 and then minorities will be able to put any Marxist they want in power. We still have the first amendment and the second amendment and if they try to make us communist there will likely be a revolution if those two amendments remain in place. Of course if the supreme court ends up with 5 liberal justices we could see free speech and guns being made illegal and it's going to be insanely hard for Republicans to win another presidential election with the niggers and spics outbreeding whites. And now the Democrats only need 50 votes to get somebody into the supreme court. I can only see two outcomes, violent revolution or America becomes communist. The future is scary.

i was just enjoying things for the lulz for a while. now i just want off the damn ride - the novelty is wearing thin

Fool. Ultimate freedom is the ultimate curse. God is dead is the most terrible phrase uttered.

Just roll with it.

Shut the fuck up nihilist scum. That same energy of pointlessness is what drives the engine of postmodernism and sexual decadence we see today. The superior man learns to ride the tiger and lean into the chaos, never wavering from his own self purpose and preservation of the fire of tradition. If the whole world was as weak as you two we truly are doomed.

If you don't enjoy anything and are just rejecting society you literally might just be depressed.

>thinks he's the superior man
aahaahahahahahahahahhahha

>(((work your ass off)))
Fuck this
I don't even have enough energy to go fishing anymore.

>1 post by this id

Not an argument.

Some posts don't require any kind of rebuttal, just pure derisive laughter.
Posts like "not an argument" fall into them.

Good post man, thanks, I'll keep to this advice

I really wish leafs would be permabanned

The only way to make a difference is to stop hiding in your basement and become Dylan roof

This is just the route low IQ'd redpillers take. Intelligent people cannot delude themselves enough for this route and must instead resort to nihilism to enjoy life fully.

>I cannot watch TV anymore, I cannot listen to 95% of music any more, can't go enjoy art.

So? Why would you voluntarily give the Jews money?