If Donald Trump is innocent of collusion with Russia, how come he keeps acting so guilty?

>Like some kind of Shakespearean villain-clown
I said that since his days on the Apprentice. History is littered with these clowns that take power. This is why social sciences and liberals arts are so important, it's where you learn how not to elect Villain-clowns.

salon.com/2017/08/02/if-donald-trump-is-innocent-of-collusion-with-russia-how-come-he-keeps-acting-so-guilty/

#resist #impeachtrump

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1Z9GY
breitbart.com/video/2017/07/31/buchanan-on-scaramucci-dismissal-kelly-first-step-dramatic-impressive-correct-brings-a-touch-of-parris-island-to-the-west-wing/
rt.com/usa/398346-trump-russia-sanctions-flawed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You forgot to archive it
archive.is/1Z9GY

"acting" is subjective, I say he is defensive of his legitimate presidency and like the most of this country, is tired of this failed """investigation"""" that has gone no where

It's some kind of an impulse disorder i always do that i can't control myself, even if i haven't done the thing that i'm accused of i act as guilty as possible. Sometimes it's just fun to mislead people until they hit rock bottom.

But you didn't forget that 1 ruble was deposited into your account.

Salon.com

WHY DO YOU DENY IT DRUMPFUS?

>This is why social sciences and liberals arts are so important

What?

Maybe because he wants friendlier relations with Russia so that we don't tip off WWIII which the Warhawks in Congress from both sides of the aisle want?

He's tired of these investigations. They've never investigated Hillary for her ties to Russia or foreign countries. Her emails disappeared yet all she got was a slap on the wrist telling her not to do that again.

If Trump was in same situation. The media would be hounding him for covering stuff up. He would be investigated by the FBI. In the end he probably be arrested or fined.

They're trying to find some dirt on the Donald. Yet they can't find anything. Meanwhile he's shaking up the government making it run like one his businesses. The Media is crying this is chaos, nothing can get done.

The Media at this point is the Boy Who Cried Wolf. Except there's going to be those people who'll always believe him.

>If Donald Trump is innocent of collusion with Russia, how come he keeps acting so guilty?
Because its a smoke screen that allows him to do other things undetected by idiot liberals.

>I didn't murder that guy
>"WELL IF YOU DIDN'T MURDER HIM WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO DEFENSIVE?!?!?"

Archivebot is an anti-left shill that archives leftist sites so they don't get ad money but doesn't archive rightist sites so they can continue getting that ad money.

Your point is taken, but with Trump it's closer to:

> I didn't murder that guy.
> We have evidence that puts you at the scene of the crime, your DNA was found there, you had a falling out with the victim, and you've lied about this before.
> Well, I didn't do it... but if I WERE to have done it, it would have been the most beautiful, classy murder ever, and I would get away with it because I'm smart. Also, I need to go burn some clothes for unrelated reasons.

Really? Lemme try.

breitbart.com/video/2017/07/31/buchanan-on-scaramucci-dismissal-kelly-first-step-dramatic-impressive-correct-brings-a-touch-of-parris-island-to-the-west-wing/

No shit

And where exactly is all this evidence?

If Hillarys innocent why does everyone who wants to testify keep dying?

I archive sites that have proven themselves willing to shill clickbait and multiple spam threads to get that sweet 4chins traffic. If most of the sites on that list are left-wing then I guess left-wingers should learn to behave more ethically. I'm just an objective and neutral public service like SPLC, ADL, politifact and snopes. :^)

Hmmm... Let's check it. If he won't archive RT, then he's definitely a russian shill.

rt.com/usa/398346-trump-russia-sanctions-flawed/

Don't think he's actually a bot, sometimes he includes actual responses to the post in his replies.

I KNEW YOU WEREN'T A BOT NORDBRO

See

pay attention newfags
stop shitting up our board by replying to bait threads

You are not fooling anyone, Ivan!

>the russians leaked out all the bad shit my candidate did, i hate them
You have the mentality of a 6 year old.

Hillary is a bigger villain-clown....

Also, saged.

:(

I was trying to derail these bullshit threads, but got banned for spamming, fucking mods.

Where is the evidence of the hypothetical murder I mentioned?

The Art of War
Sadly, our current enemy is partly the MSM so if you're listening to the enemy he is going to come off sounding guilty.
It's why he boats about his followers and keeps tweeting. Get them the truth and they will see realize who the true enemy is.

I guess we call it redpilling around here.

Um, what? I was not a Clinton supporter.

>he's playing 6d twister XD

i'm assuming its an analogy, so where's the evidence of whatever it is he's done

It's called misdirection. No one who has a brain believes Trump is a Manchurian candidate, but he keep stoking the flames since it calls attention away from other things. Such as the Muslim ban being passed, the border wall money being allocated, curbing legal immigration, choosing supreme court judges .....

He's putting on a circus for the low IQ haters and throwing a bone to the rabid main stream media.

>Trump reportedly dictated his son's false statements
>reportedly
So since something was reported somewhere, it falls under the category of "reportedly". Doesn't have to be true, doesn't have to be verified. It was reported by someone else so OBVIOUSLY its true and if you criticize it or call it fake news you must be schizo.

>mum war with Russia meme
Russia's military is a joke and American would wipe the floor with Putin and Putin wouldn't be stupid enough to start a nuclear war because he just wants to enrich himself.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I don't believe that's really the case.

I imagine Trump just has people working on a dozen different things while those opposing him are used to focusing on one issue at a time. So it can look like he's playing some game of misdirection, when really he's just responding to his opponents who only know how to focus on their own narrative.

Places like Salon go insane when he and his people rebut the conspiracy theorists because Salon and friends have kept generalizing the allegations against Trump to the point where meeting with someone that was descended from a Russian is evidence that you're working hand in hand with Putin.

Russia would have every reason in the world to launch nuclear strikes if attacked. To do anything less sets a bad precedent.

>WE HAVE EVIDENCE!
>Show me the evidence
>WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I WAS BEING HYPOTHETICAL

Kill your parents and then yourself. They need to be punished for bringing you into this world instead of aborting you.

Yeah, like fix the retarded minority quotas in colleges
Trump is based

I want to have your babies nordbot. No homo.

>If Donald Trump is innocent of collusion with Russia, how come he keeps acting so guilty?

Hes absolutely under no kind obligation to jump for your amusement

The article is a wall of text without anything coherent.

no. the guilty in shakespeare are haunted, guilt-ridden, burdened by conscience, etc. trump is none of these things.

t. wasn't educatedbydegeneratemarxists

I LOVE YOU NORBOT!

> If blacks aren't criminals why do they run away?

Nothing wrong with that

Kindly learn what analogies are, kthx.

It's no secret that his son is fucking retarded and would probably confess to colluding with Russia due to pressure, even if he didn't.

See to get fact check'd on that bizarre conspiracy theory.

This made me cringe

Bless you nordbro

I giv you kiss mwah

Pay attention. This is what female logic looks like.

I, personally, do not have evidence of Donald Trump doing anything. The thread is "If he hasn't done anything, why is he ACTING guilty?", and he's done plenty of that.

>No, we didn't meet with Russia.
>Ok, one person.
>Ok a few people.
>Ok but nobody close to the campaign.
>Ok it was Jr., but Trump didn't know about it
>Ok, he knew about it, but it was an innocent meeting.

Personally, I think the Russia stuff is part desperation by the Dems, part misdirection from Reps, part truth (albeit truth that has been blown out of proportion). I would love to see the Dems BTFO over this and just finally admit they ran a shitty candidate, the only reason I posted in this thread was to say it's not just that he's denying any wrongdoing - it that he denies, even while acting like a guilty person would.

Yeah, some of the President's actions make me cringe, too. Glad we're in agreement.

>we feel that he's guilty, therefore he is
>we're very serious people

ITS DEAD FAGGOT.

>> We have evidence that puts you at the scene of the crime, your DNA was found there, you had a falling out with the victim, and you've lied about this before.
Oh, and where is any of this evidence?

Thank you for your service

>Salon

>If donald trump is guilty of collusion with russia, why can't anyone provide any evidence?

Ftfy. You can't prove a negative you stupid cunt. Here's another one:
>If Ukraine is a real country, why is it actually russia?

They won't show it for the fear of compromising DNA expert, come on.

>tfw you will never see those tits with her arms down

Who is this brawd?