REMINDER TO ALL CHRISTIANS HERE

REMINDER TO ALL CHRISTIANS HERE

>Do NOT form friendship or relationships of any kind with athiests

>Do NOT donate money to athiest organizations

>Do NOT invite athiests into your homes

>Do NOT allow schools to teach athiesm to our children

>Remember that evolution is a lie

And most importantly do NOT respond to athiest posters. Just ignore them and they will eventually go back to r/athiesm

Stay bluepilled you fucking spook

>and most importantly : go back to plebbit.

are you trying to tell me that i am atheist?

>>Do NOT form friendship or relationships of any kind with athiests
There are some decent socially conservative atheists that are not degenerates. In fact, most right wing atheists tend to be less degenerate than your average Christian.

>Remember that evolution is a lie
How I know you are trolling.

Anyone who isn't a christian is a fedoralord by default.

evolution is real and fits perfectly with true Christianity (Orthodoxy) so fuck off back to the Church of Christ

what the fuck is a
>fedoralord
you dopey christkike?

>Do NOT form friendship or relationships of any kind with athiests
Except you're supposed to turn as many people from the evil one as possible. I've had many athiest friends, not many of them are athiests anymore.

You're a Hindu faggot who lives in your colonizers 'country that is being overrun by Muslims who also took over your country. You're retarded.

fuck off you stupid dirty racist american christian scum

>Teach atheism

You have your logic backwards bro every child will be naturally a non believer unless you brainwash them from the time they start talking

>Do not firm relationships with atheists
Glad my friends and family didn't listen to your dumb ass, otherwise I never would have found Christ.

>evolution is a lie
good bait.
Anyway good job. You tricked krsna!

>stupid dirty scum
Says the Poo in Loo

OP, who's the white guy?

firstly why do you hate people whose skin is darker than yours?
secondly, you are undoubtedly a mexican afraid of a white man

Just re read book of mathew yesterday.And Boy the book of mathew must trigger the jews.

Christianity is the antithesis to Rabbinic Judaism. The kikes hate it.

Anyone who isn't a superstitious retard like him wears hat's and is therefore wrong.

>don't be friends with others becuz of their beliefs
Go back and read the teachings of Jesus

Nevertheless, its the British faggot agian
How pathetic can you be?

Your'e right.

But this is a troll tread. There is another one about causing division between believers - non believers. Their tactics are transparent.

Anyway, it doesn't mind :)

Being this much of a christian sheep

I was pretty pissed the other day. I was down at a carnival on the river in Detroit. I went to buy some beer, and after I got them, and payed, the person who sold them to me yelled into my face
>THANKS FOR SUPPORTING PLANNED PARENTHOOD!
I didn't even want the beer anymore after that. But I still drank them.

Fuck off, I stopped giving to the church when the church kept funneling it all to Africa. That's not my community and it's not our faith so what the fuck?

Also, Israel isn't your greatest ally. They banned prayer, banned Christian symbols, banned religion in schools, then make it ok to have public schools teach them Muslim prayers and import millions of them. They support white genocide and pretend to be us to push it.

If he church is going to embrace my genocide then I'll see you in hell.

Oh, he's doing a thing where he acts stupid.

what do you mean?
are you merely calling me
>British faggot
because the only argument you can muster is a pure insult?
>How pathetic can you be?
clearly jesus' teachings are garbage otherwise you would have more to say than:
>its the British faggot agian

(You)

>(You)
what on earth is that supposed to mean and why are you posting a macro image meme?

Oh you're back ! Remeber to repent before dying and burning in hell, I still wish you the best. Maybe one day you'll really see the light.

The kike shills instantly bite.

your beliefs are idiotic and wrong

Amen.

1 Corinthians 10:21
>Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Romans 1:16-23
>For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
>For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
>For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
>Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
>For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
>Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
>Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
>And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

agreed

Macroevolution aka speciation has zero empirical evidence in the fossil record.

Krsna?

I don't even think he's a shill, he's legit a mental case.

I was on board until "evolution is a lie"
The Church has pretty much accepted evolution you heretic

Yes, good goy, be a cuck and offer them the other cheek.

Reminder to filter Tree Huggers, LGBT, and Muslims sonce they have nothing to offer and usually are just trolls
especially LGBT

what ? who ?

>spelling atheism wrong 6 times
Where's your messiah now?

Catholics arent really in control of their ship since vatican ii.

Sage

>sage

You have to go back.

bump

The similarity between jews and modern atheists is just uncanny.

>>Do NOT form friendship or relationships of any kind with athiests

atheist btfu almost every single christfag argument out of the water.

is that why to form a little echo chamber?

Atheists have no moral foundation and will knife you in the back as soon as it suits them. Never trust an atheist. Or a fatass.

Like you Christians have any morality. All the kids getting drunk and having orgies are all christian.

First of all, source.

Second of all, "Christian."

Christians commit idolatry all the time, and will burn in Hell for it.

Back to Britain, kikeboi