I work for tucker carson tonight

I have just 1 hour. Send in questions . Pic was take n 12 hours ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

who is Seth Rich?

Ask if Trump has ever motorboated Ivanka.

timestamp or gtfo. blank out your stage pass credentials if you must.
if you have an hour, this should only take a minute

What does tuck think about non-degenerate traps?

we need to know about seth ritch, and the awan brothers.

or

are traps gay?

imposter

"Are traps gay?"

How do you know if a girl 'likes you' likes you? Not just likes you.

or if a trap 'likes likes' you

Good questions

What is your opinion on the phrase "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"?

tell tuck to stop trashing trump. i stopped watching when he started bitching about the whole sessions thing. trump is right. deal with it. besides, it was a ruse straight out of the art of war. it makes tucker look stupid. stop putting cuckservatives and neocon shills like krauthammer on, too. when have any of them been right about anything ever? sad!

Do your parents know that you like to rollerblade in cut off jean shorts?

traps are not gay , next question

Can't bump your own threads bud

p.s. you guys would go a lot further with informing people if you just gathered up redpills from Sup Forums and started talking about them

You don't even need to present anything as fact, just questions and theories.

Welcome to Sup Forums, family.

Also fake, gay, fake and gay.

if you are with the media , you are the ENEMY !

You are an ignorant fuck if you really believe this individual is our enemy.

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

"Is money an energy govenor?"

make something about polifact and their lies.
Many Democrats like Bernie always side polifact as a source.
pic related

Can you tell us any secrets about Megyn Kelly?
and tuckers opinion about her

>OP asks for questions
>does not answer any questions

I work over at MSNBC, and I'm a Production Manager for Keith Olbermann
AMA

Can't believe you opened a photo editing program for that. Such a waste of time. Do better.

Is there a reason that Tucker hasn't really gone after the Seth Rich case? Does he have is balls tied by some certain interest groups or is he not willing to suffer the bad publicity that every network will throw at him?

I'd love to see an answer to this.

He answered in last thread that the family asked them to ease up so they did so out of respect for them.

You can thank this insidious Trump administration for that.
#Resist

1/10 troll

larping faggot

What does Tucker think of the "hate speech" laws being enacted in my sham of a country, Canada? Is he willing to expose the CBC as the ultra liberal propaganda outlet that it is? Can he comment on "Gender+", a procedure affecting all levels of Canadian commerce and government (except the Crown LOL WHY WOULD THE CROWN CORPORATIONS HAVE TO DEAL WITH LITTLE GUY RULES)?

This "gender based analysis" excludes white men as a matter of course. CBC spent the last few days sucking itself off over the relaunch of "The National" with it's 4 new hosts, a Chinese Man, this boring fuck from India, and two airhead white women with really bad wardrobe and makeup. CBC makes it a point to never show white men on the television unless they are evil or they are professors who will come on air to bloviate about Donald Trump and to suck off the CBC and "Canada" live on air.

What does Tucker think of Trudeau's claim that we live in a "Post national State"? If I am a citizen of no nation, why the fuck am I paying more than 50% taxes to the Sheriff of Ottawa? Likewise, why is Trudeau always talking about what "is and isn't Canadian behavior" when he denies the very fact that there WAS a Canada with its own unique white cultures?

Will someone please adopt me, I cannot stand this country and I never want to bring a child into it. I am ashamed every day in this hellhole.

He needs to be removed from office, and we here at the Resistance Command won't rest until that happens, (after lunch)
#Resist

Ah, didn't realize there was another thread. That seems to be the usual answer but its pretty clear that the family is compromised.