Why is it considered taboo for white people to live with their parents over the age of 18?

Why is it considered taboo for white people to live with their parents over the age of 18?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Business/Business-Features/Reverse-mortgages-a-boon-to-retirees
archive.is/lcbRB
businessinsider.com/millennials-living-at-home-state-map-2017-5
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/330279-more-millennials-living-with-parents
thehill
archive.is/N2PYB
google.ca/search?q=millennials living at home&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=2CeCWcnaDIOYjwT5zrw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why would saving money and maintaining the nuclear family be considered taboo?

I wonder OP.

because it makes you a faggot

Because people who still live with their parents are usually unemployed or willingly works a shit job so they can keep all the money for themselves.

>Why is it considered taboo for white people to live with their parents over the age of 18?
That is such an good goy anglo thing though. Oy vey, the housing market won't support itself. Yes, goy give half your minimum wage income to the landlord jew.

Many white cultures don't kick their kids out until they need their own place because they got married and such. It makes sense, if I could I'd rather live on a compound with my family than paying the kikes though the ass for occupying a shitty condo.

Theres expectations for us. Coloreds go viral when theres a picture of them holding a book or a soldering iron or wearing safety goggles. Whites need to quietly buy homes and raise families because its expected that you do something besides huff jenkem and chill

I'm 26 and will not move out until I'm married and starting a family.

White man's burden is that he must be a man.

Basically boomers and Jews. Boomers are the most self centered sociopaths to ever exist in modern history, and for many of them, their kids were just things that got in the way of their cruise vacations and golfing trips. Jews want us goys to be fucked by housing on every level: shit tier overpriced particle board mcmanaions can be yours if you have good ((credit)), and you get to be fucked when the next housing bubble pops and your house drops a few hundred thousand in value. Renting is no better, and you pay the same price that a mortgage would cost just to avoid the above issues. It's all a Jews and fatass boomer's losing game

Because then they dont work, that means they dont pay taxes. But the bigger question is why would any white male want to work for todays society

I live in Greece, it has now become very common.

I've calculated that I'd need to earn minimum 850 Euros a month to just barely get by if I was living on my own, yet I make minimum wage which is 496 Euros a month.
I am considered lucky, too. Most people I know are unemployed.

The only way "young" people (ages 26-30) move out of their parents house today is when they already have a girlfriend and share the expenses with her.
Or if their parents are wealthy and pay the rent for them, or they have an apartment to rent and they just hand it over to their kid.
My grandparents have a small apartment for renting but they need the income from the rent to survive so I can't ask them to give it to me.

Plenty of cultures around the world have their children live with them until marriage. And that can be well into their 30's. It's still prevalent in southern Europe. It's only the northern countries that seem to have this attitude.

It's probably because of the British practice of primogeniture; which is the first born son gets everything (so that the family estate remains powerful instead of being diluted every generation). All the other siblings were forced to go seek their livelihoods elsewhere. That's one of the many reasons so many of them ended up in North America and other colonies.

tl;dr. your great great granddaddy was kicked out so his older brother could have local influence, so he kicked his son out too and so on.

Whites are dumb and hate their children, and hate saving money.

This. The one friend I have who lives with his parents is a complete cuck. Gets cheated on by every girl he sees, gets passed up on promotions over more recently employed staff, and is just a pathetic man.

Also this, the boomer generations prosperity was on the back of debt the following generations have been shafted with. I can't wait for the nhs to privatise so they cannot afford the care they need over the age of 70.

THIS. BIG TIME...

And they found a way to steal your parents property and YOUR legacy in a financial instrument called....Reverse Mortgages. The poor saps out there, like most everyone, usually gain wealth through savings and/or inheritance. You figure out the rest.

I dunno, I kinda think a big, extended family all living together is quite a beautiful idea, senpai.

It's not? Maybe 10 years ago but certainly not today. Every millenial cunt moves back in after their adult daycare ends and nobody really cares. That or daddy is paying rent for a shitty apartment somewhere. Actually owning property at that age is very rare and nobody expects that but delusional boomers.

>The only way "young" people (ages 26-30) move out of their parents house today is when they already have a girlfriend and share the expenses with her.
And increasingly, young people are priced out of marriage too. Most of the ones I know that did owned a flat paid in full, usually one they inherited or that their parents bought them.

It literally hinders you from growing up mentally. That's why.

Good. Anyone who thinks that's odd is fucked up.

A couple making two minimum wages can only barely survive here, maybe save up to go one week vacations during summer.

They cannot afford a kid.

Globalist brainwashing to justify overpriced real estate.

Must be an American thing, t b h. I live with my parents, I study and I work. The reason I'm not moving out is because I don't want to go in debt paying for a house or give money to some jewish landlord for some rat infested crib. I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to leave his parents house before his feet are firmly planted on the ground (meaning he has enough to support himself, start a business, invest, etc)

>135903605
Probably a cuck anyway even if he moved out.

Because it's not the norm. Normie wagecucks simply want to promote their own lifestyle to justify their own miserable lives/slave jobs.

This.

Seems kind of dumb. I'm saving all kinds of money still living in my parents house.

It's not

The idea that an 18 year old could move out and live independently was a very small window of time from roughly 1960-2000

Anyone outside of that window was not capable of living independently

Until 1960 thw avergae age of your first home buyer was 35, most people couldn't afford houses ever. There is a bunch of bullshit about millennials not buying homes but that is a return to the mean of living where most people have multi generational households.

And there is actually plenty of studies that say living in multi generational households is better for people.

Anyway all the (((economists))) bitching about young people not buying homes at being disingenuous, the "18 and out on your own" was a very specific time period in human history and it's been over for 20 years now

When I was 18 I was out of the house. Was going nowhere, working 2 part time jobs, no health insurance, no college. Joined the USN.

Went back home for 6 months after my divorce to get my finances together. Haven't been back. My brother on the other hand. That guy was at home till 26.

In Greece since old days, tradition is you live with your family until you have your own.
That's how our ancestors grew up and kinda remains in our blood to behave in such a way.

I lived with my folks till 30... living like a student, shitty cars, no big spending, and then I put a 20% down payment on a $600,000 home by the water.

My fembot is an engineer who splits everything 50/50 down the line.

It's taboo because the banking Jews run Hollywood.

I lived away for college (paid on scholarship or on my own). Then home for a year post college

Now I've rented for 3 years but now I'm moving back home at 27 for about 6 months while I buy a house.

I'm looking forward too it I'm going to save 1000+ a month by doing this, I'll be able to knock out some pesky credit card debt and save up even more for a down payment

Honestly should have done it a year ago

So you were a dumbass and your brother was smart, what's your point?

>try to get girlfriend
>Can I come up to your room?
>No, my mom is at home
>Never talk to me again

But wait until marriage, sure

Well let's see. I'm making $95k/yr, have a 3bedroom house, new car, living comfy.

He is working for $12/hr with a college degree.

Apparently I chose better

I southern evropa it isn't, quite the contrary acchualluyh. Italy for example, for the longest time it has been very common to live even with your grandparents in the same house, take care of each other, no god damn nursing home for Livia Soprano.

Sweden has been the nation with the earliest age of moving out, it used to be around 20. Now, the housing market has changed, we've been flooded with niggers etc. This has resulted in 2/3 25 year olds living with their parents involuntary.

Personally, I want to spend more time with my family than anyone else. However, if you're sitting at your computer all day reeking of dried up fieces and sperm, screaming about your mom's choice of chips then you should kill yourself.

jpost.com/Business/Business-Features/Reverse-mortgages-a-boon-to-retirees

ITT: effeminate trumpcucks desperately scramble to rationalize why they still behave like manchildren into their 20s while their more liberal peers blow past them into adulthood

SAD!

>easy way to weed out gold diggers
>a bad thing

today buying a house,having a family and cars it is too expensive, back in past it was possible and not doing it was sign of being a total loser, now too, but at least you can blame economy.

>blow past them into adulthood
>with crippling depression and anxiety because they have to spend the rest of their life paying off student loans for their liberal arts degrees
>also manage to complain about everything while doing everything you can to make shit worse for yourself and everyone else

Liberalism is a mental disease.

Also you forget plenty of liberal cucks live at home too.

>I live in Greece, it has now become very common.
>The only way "young" people (ages 26-30)...
Same here. I live with parents, it's pathetic.

Golddiggers want to constantly get you to buy shit

Normal girls want strong independent men who are in charge of their life, not momma's boys

All of my tinder dates went like this
>Go to a hotel?
>Got laid

>Let's go to your house, my sister/mother is at home
>No sex

because normalfags are prideful retards

Unless you had to move far away for the higher paying work, just think of how much more successful you'd be if you did everything the same but stayed at home until you had the money to buy your own place outright... What do you do anyway? Sounds comfy.

I've told both my kids they can live with me as long as they like and as long as they follow my rules. The longer I can keep them away from degeneracy the better.

Also see

archive.is/lcbRB
> 92% of left-wing activists live with their parents and one in three is unemployed, study of Berlin protesters finds
> Figures were compiled by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution
> Of those arrested for politically-motivated offences, 84 per cent were men
> The majority, 72 per cent, were aged between 18 and 29

>tinder dates
>anything to be proud of

If you put a ring on a tinder slag you deserve the depression and divorce that comes with it

If a girl will not date you because you live with your parents, even though you have a good career, be glad brother.

Only man children prioritize their lives around getting their dicks wet. Sad

Anti-Anglo!

Spoken like a true virgin.

>looking for a wife on tinder
user...

Considering my house is about 20 min from home, did not have to go far.

Aerospace package engineering

As long as your employed and paying some form of rent I really don't see a problem. It allows you to go back to school if you need to, save money, and help out your parents in day to day life.

So that brings me back to my point, just think of how much more successful you'd be if you did everything the same but stayed at home until you had the money to buy your own place outright...

My grandparents fell for this

Fucking morons, now my family has literally zero assets

Move out of your mothers basement. Be an adult

>My grandparents fell for this
Do you mean they unwittingly sold their property not knowing it wouldn't be theirs for their children to inherit?

Why?

So you just don't want to think about how much better off you'd be if you saved a shitload of money when you were younger? It's ok user.

But 95% of you faggots leeching off your parents when you're 25 hate women and are on some MGTOW retardedness so you can't compare yourselves to other cultures where they save money for marriage because you're not even planning to marry you pleb.

Back in the day, housing was cheap, jobs were easy to get and paid enough to live on your own, so leeching off your parents while being an adult was considered just immature and wrong.

But these days? Well, yeah, I wouldn't be judging anyone if they do it to save money so they can start their own family easier. Unless you're just really leeching off and don't intend to to do anything other than jerk off and play vidya.

ITT
>"Boomers were so stupid and fell for the "move out when you're 18 to make something of themselves" meme kek look at this idiots!
>"WAhhh rich Boomers fucked everything up for us by making all this money and forcing those of us who don't want to work to live at home with our parents"
There really is no hope for these deluded, whiny manchildren.

People who live at home don't need to buy new property. For most people buying a house requires a loan aka imaginary money.

Who exactly gives out those loans? Why exactly would THEY want everyone to have loans?

I've been telling my parents to die broke for years now. I had a good childhood and great upbringing. They owe me nothing in death. I want them to do everything and anything they want so long as they are happy until the end. Boo fucking hoo if I don't get their house and assets in the end.

Not entirely true, I did get a grandfather clock given to me that was bought by my grandpa the day my dad was born. So I got that.

It's called banking and it's literally how things have worked for hundreds of years. If you're under the impression that your parents/grandparents didn't have to get mortgages to buy a house and this is some kind of "new phenomenon" then you are a massively naive moron.

30-40% of millennials live at home dipshit

It's the natural order of things that one generation bequeaths to the next. What are you, some sort of faggot?

>Source: My Ass

businessinsider.com/millennials-living-at-home-state-map-2017-5
>Nearly one in three millennials lives in their parents' home.

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/330279-more-millennials-living-with-parents
>About a third of all millennials still live with and rely financially on their parents as a result of evolving social norms and fallout from the worst recession in generations.

learn how to use a search function you fucking retard

>unarchived shill
>thehill com/homenews/state-watch/330279-more-millennials-living-with-parents
archive.is/N2PYB

here you go since you couldn't figure it out yourself
google.ca/search?q=millennials living at home&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=2CeCWcnaDIOYjwT5zrw4

My dad and I have nothing but a 2 bedroom apartment so I'm not expecting anything at all.

Am I degenerate for being a college graduate but still living at home? I'm studying for the LSAT for law school and working part time, also active in my church. No gf and live at home though.

I said I got a fucking clock didn't I?

I do well enough I don't need anything from them. Guess that makes me a fag for being successful and not needing mommy and daddies money as a grown man.

You do Gods work sir

People over here live with their parents until they get married or just feel like living on their own. Parents kicking out their kids once they turn 18 in America has always confused the fuck out of me. Like literally why? Do Americans regret having kids that much?

This
My daughter is 27 and she still lives in my home (and doesnt plan to leave)
Tbh, she's basically my wife now (former one left when she was 5)

Because businesses suffer. Property owners, furniture stores, insurance agencies, etc. Same with marriage.

look man you can't beat yourself up over everything. If you live in an apartment with your dad you probably have a bunch of reasons for that. You've got a degree a job and a plan. All really good things for a young adult. Stick with the LSAT and don't slack. We need more good people in law. Don't beat yourself up for not living on your own. That can come later, you're more valuable as a lawyer than a fry cook that lives by himself.

>muh shekels
confirmed jewdas goldberg

is she hawt

>she's basically my wife now

continue

I am 33 and moved back in with my parents about 5 years ago after living alone for nearly all of my 20's. Beyond saving money I am far healthier now that I am living with people again instead of living alone. I have given up on women and have no reason to isolate myself from my family. I work and contribute to the household so I see nothing wrong it it. Do what makes sense for you not what some idiot tells you.

>my daughter is 27
>she's basically my wife now

Does she "compensate" you for housing her?

Over 18 and you should have your own place so you can fap anytime and anywhere you want.

Spoken like a mad beta
You base your life around doing what women around you want to do like the good little boy that you are
Ive had a girlfriend for 4 years who im going to wife soon
I live at home and so does she
Once we both start making some bank we'll move out into a nice house
Until then we would literally be wasting money just so we can brag about how grown up we are
And unlike you we arent that fucking insecure

>live in squalor and waste most of your income to please me and other opinionated cunts like me
Nah im good
Ill wait a couple of years and then do so while you save up maybe a few grand a year

Neither my parents nor grandparents did though
Ive spoken to them about it

That's me lol fuck working

How can you function when you're that out of touch with reality? Please, just kys. You're holding us all back.

Ah yes, the pyramid system that keeps money flowing to their generation, regardless of the demographic consequences of importing migrants to keep said system flowing.

Beware of an old man in a hurry.

>And there is actually plenty of studies that say living in multi generational households is better for people.
Of course. Grandparents can take care of children and give on knowledge while also not vegetating alone without any contact anymore. Children grow up in a strong family unit. Parents can go do something somewhere without having to carry their noisy brats with them to annoy everyone else, while the children don't need to be put in constly indoctrination camps of modern ultra leftists. (Forest Kindergartens are ok though)

>Why is it considered taboo for white people

I thought it was just an American thing

I get where you're coming from and partially agree. The problem is however how the job prospect landscape has changed from their generation to ours. My dad moved from the deep south to NYC and 'knocked on doors' then got a job at the SEC with his only prior work experience being on an oil field. He had just come back from traveling the world with the money he had made over a summer after school. He was able to afford a place in Manhattan for him and his girlfriend with money from his first job.

Now, even for 'skilled' jobs, I'm competing with thousands of Indians who are more willing to lie and exaggerate about their skills or just hide it behind bad English. My only hope now is to become a manager which requires no skill so literally everyone is qualified, and will take years working at near minimum wage to even qualify for. With debts, and housing prices and commute times, i'm looking at living in near squalor just to have the chance at eventually getting picked for a manager position where I can make more money and earn a title that will give me some career flexibility.

It's a new ecosystem but most older people refuse to understand or acknowledge it and are teaching us wrongly about the way things work in business today. Pretty much everything I was told in school or given as advice has been useless or out of touch with the current situation.

This comes from the boomers.
It wasn't common for the generations before that.
They were just that comfy

t. I live with my parents at 22 but I am still studying.

I always say... Live with your parents until you are old enough to move in with your kids. Save the cash.