>Putin 5'6"
>Hitler 5'7"
>Mussolini 5'7"
>Franco 5'3"
>Pinochet 5'4"
>Napoleon 5'7"
>Alexander the Great 5'5"
>Caesar 5'2"
Okay, real talk, what is it about manlets becoming genocidal tyrants? The vast majority of world leaders who were really good at killing people were manlets. If you can think of them, 90% of the time they are less than 5'7". What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ctOfRy3qyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shit talking pinochet, alexander the great and caesar

before niggers diluted the numbers being a """manlet""" was normal. if you are above 6'2" you literally have african blood lol

t. amerimutt
so Dutch and Croatian people have negro blood?
are you retarded?
6'4'' blonde reporting in, kys American faggot

"genocidal tyrants"
You're such a fucking faggot.
I see no Stalin in that list.

You forgot to mention the vast numbers of murderous tyrants who were tall or average height

Manlet syndrome. It's the same reason short cops are the biggest fuckheads. They want power because their height constantly reminds them how weak they are.

>manlet
>short for Germanic male
>kinda short
>manlet
>manlet
>average
>average
>average

No people were constantly remarking about how Napoleon and Alexander were short. If you take the unhealthy peasantry out of the figures, who all had stunted growth due to poor diets, they were manlets

People were much shorter back then.
The average heights of countries are increasing still.

Those were all average or above average heights for their time.

None of the guys listed were maniacs. You want a real kill count try Stalin or Mao faggot.

Manlet rage is real

>snowniggers and slavniggers think theyre white
it would be funny if it wasnt so sad.

Africans are literally the shortest race on this planet you mutt

Except for Bantu, Patagonians and a few Europid populations, average male height has always hovered around 5'6".

>snowniggers
americans please dont comment on geography

>Putin
>Mussolini
>Franco
>Napoleon
>Alexander
>Caesar
>genocidal tyrants

When I visited the US, most niggers were my height (6'0) or above.

I think blacks along with Nordics are one of the tallest, but because of no food, they can't grow.

Stop bring obsessed with height.

Saged.

>mfw realize that 5'8" is "tall"

>Not using the metric system

If you were 5 11 in that time as napoleon you were considered very manly. Aarage was 5 7-8 in that time.

This. What a fucking nigger loving queer

t. 1/4 negro, 1/16 anglo, 1/36 germanic and 2/4 native american

Actual tall Patagonians don't exist anymore. All pure abos were hunted

Caesar was described as tall. Napoleon was average heighted. Alexander was 'slightly under average' but not enough to be significantly short. Hitler was 174 cm, shortish but not manlet tier. Bin Laden was 2m tall.

Nice divide and conquer shill.
But yes, we manlets are ruthless because each of us is forged in the fires of misery, rejection, mockery, and self-hatred. We are the progenitors of western society, and yet we find ourselves constantly kept out of the societies we build, betrayed by disgusting thots and slovenly tall males who preen over their appearance and revel in the victory of their height--something they had no part in achieving.

Manlets are the most powerful race. Anti manlet posts are paid shills and folk with shit personality who take pride in height because they have nothing else.

wanted to disprove, googled stalin, 5'6". Googled Kim Jong il+un, 5'3" and 5'7" respectively.

I don't think Pinochet was that small, maybe when he was old

Because manlets are the master race. Lanklets can't even stop them.

If you start out tall and handsome then your less likely to feel a need to improve your mind.

If it wasn't for the normies being morons then your average world leader would be short and ugly. But to gain power charisma is needed and being attractive helps a lot.

zip it european canada...your bike needs maintenance.

fuck, add him to.
Stalin 5'5"
Vladimir Lenin 5'4"
Winston Churchill 5'6"

what the fuck did you say about pinochet

tall africans and europeans should join forces, how can manlets compete?

WTF I love manlets now

Caesar definitely committed genocide in Gaul.

actually Alexander the great was described as below average in height, enough to be remarked but not enough to be remarkable

>c*lts
>human
Oh sweetie

>Gee, women dont like me cause of my short height. Oh I know, ill say anyone who isn't short is part nigger, that'll make it seem like I still have superior genetics!

Soon.jpg

Manlets have a deep resentment towards society because, deep down inside, they know they are inferior beings, that no matter what they achieve they will never be complete men, only a mockery of the human form. This profound resentment leads them to destructive tendencies, both to themselves and to society at large.

It's that why society usually prevents manlets from reaching powerful positions (e.g. CEOs, presidents, military leaders, etc). When that prevention fails, disaster usually follows.

there's a few reasons people think of napoleon as short

- he had very tall (especially for the time) bodyguards/elites, who stood beside him a lot

- confusion over the english translation of "petit corporal", petit meaning small but also meaning 'petty', which is better translated as 'humble' because he fraternised and chatted with with even the lowest level soldiers (reminds me of trump)

- political cartoons often make someone look short, and back in the day there were only paintings and cartoons, short of seeing the person IRL

lol this manlet

5'6 manlet coming in. How do I stop being one?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ctOfRy3qyE

fuck all lanklets , you will die from vascular diseases before u hit 60

Isn't the average height in Chile 163 cm or so?

only a manlet would have such profound thoughts about manlets

That is why lanklets here are obsessing over the height of great men who have changed the course of history.

>asked for tips to stop being a manlet
>replied by a manlet supporter

most people here probably aren't even 6 feet , pretty sure 90% of the people posting here are just chinks living in non chink countries

Not sure if I would trust you or not.

I read somewhere that Caesar was considered tall.

That 5'2 height seems like bullshit to me.

Manlet here.

In real, boots on the ground, hardcore war, I'd rather have a bunch of 5' 6" people than a bunch of tall, fat, lazy, no energy, idiots.

Why does strength matter when it's but the trigger finger that does the killing?

So one source says he was 5'7, but there isn't any sources.

Taller, though the fact that this would be considered tall even then surprises me.

Lanklet = tall and skinny

5'6" is not a lanklet

5'8'' Manlet King checking in

>genocidal tyrants
Those were great men who served their nations, faggot.

Why do people like you like to shit on great achievers?

I remember being the tallest in my class when iwas younger, man those were good times, people would just naturally come to me and i would be the leader without any kind of effort.

so you just posted a list of great leaders, way to be an idiot

Small body huge fucking ego and a well working brain.

>okay, real talk
FUCK OFF CENK!!!
Just because your 5'4" ass got whipped by a Jew this weekend doesn't mean you need to start another Armenian holocaust.

Caesar was 5'8" you absolute nigger

The Final Solution for Manlets has been invented

>pic related

t. 1/1 Arab

we have a low center of gravity
we are natural born killers

I haven't noticed that most tall people are mediocre at best. JS. Whereas short people always have some genius living inside them somewhere. In every manlet, you'll find somebody who has innovated something somewhere. Meanwhile tall people are just, meh. Whevs. "I'm tall. I get what I want whenever I want. I may be a talentless moron but hey, I'm tall, it's cool."

Am I missing something? Isn't Caesar just a title? Is this the joke?

>invents the metric system and still can't spell meter.

are you retarded or something?

Men were smaller in the past.
Napoleon was actually above average in his time.

This is the truth. We are abominations and we know it. That's why we call the battlefield home. We have nothing to lose in death.

>HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

This is true. Intelligence is developed from necessity. If your ancestors lived in a tropical climate with plenty to eat there's a 93% chance your IQ is 74% of your more Nordic counterpart because math.

Sure, that was just 1/4 of Europe.

The average height in the Ancient World was much lower retard.

Manlet detected

Manlet surgery, but it's very painful and expensive

I forget how much celts got BTFO compared to their native range
HAIL THE ALL-MOTHER

Julius Caesar, nigger, was 5'8"

Literally none of those people are bad apart from Mussolini and that's only because he was a buffoon.

Underage manlet plz go

what if someone is taller than 2 meters?

This, they're the most paranoid of them.

>mfw

This is called confirmation bias. Average out the height of all "genocidal tyrants" in history, and compare said average to the average of all leaders in history. You will likely find no discrepancy.

That said, you're a blue pilled idiot if you think everyone on that list was/is a genocidal tyrant.

>some of the greatest men in history
>manlet syndrome

future god-emperor of mankind

They're made king and allowed to impregnate all of the women.

Afghan inbreed muslim manlet detected.
Did u rape a goat today Ahmed? Be honest!

Lmao
Arabs = blondes nowadays

He IS the Kwisatz Haderach, the Lisan al Gaib!
For the father, nothing.

>confederate flag
Can you get any more pathetic?

Because as a fully grown man, owning and operating an AR15 and a Beretta 90TWO, i can shot manlets like you AND beat you in any physical combat situation AND impregnate the woman u mire AND reach the top shelf in the supermarket

>tfw 5'8
>short enough to be manlet
>too tall to be a great historical leader
fug

When u grow older you will shrink

Hitler was 5"8 you fucking idiot, perfectly average height for someone who was born when he was

sweet, I got a chance.