Prove you're not a blind follower

Say one thing you don't like about Jesus

I don't like that he killed the fig tree simply because it didn't have any figs for him to eat. It was simply out of season for figs, and Jesus cursed it, and it died. :(

Mark 11:12-14 & 11:20-25
Matthew 21:18-22

Not pol related

shoulda used a club on those (((money changers))) instead

Why are you being so negative? Instead, let's say 10 things that we LOVE about Jesus?!

I'll go first

I love Jesus because he's always there and he always listens.

Hallelujah!

I won't.

>That (((image)))
Doesn't even go along with the Shroud of Turin.

>religion is not pol related

Wew, mods better purge half of this board.

the eternal anglo strikes again

I DOnt like that you're a faggot. Jesus Christ is King.

this

He's a jew so there's that.

>blaspheme
Nope.

If we don't even know what He looked like, how the fuck can he have the most famous face of history?

There's nothing not to love.

(Fig tree = Israel)

>We don't know
But we do know

Fucking retarded, it's not being a follower, it's about believing he is God, you cannot name imperfect things about God.

(No, no we do not. The Shroud of Turin contradicts the bible.)

It doesn't.

John 20:6-7 and John 19:38-40

John 20
Then Simon Peter came, following him, and went into the tomb; and he saw the linen cloths lying there, and the handkerchief that had been around His head, not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself.

The Shroud is a known forgery, and the forger admitted his crime centuries ago. If you use common sense and fold the shroud over upon itself, the human being would have to be less than an inch thick for the shroud to line up, front and back.

Further, a scientist using materials they had at that time recreated the effect by painting with ochre, baking off the paint, and washing off the remnants. Same exact images appear. It's not a miracle or a mystery. It's a hoax.

jesus and his religion are jewish in essence seeing as jesus identified himself as the messiah foretold in the old testament. Christianity therefor is a form of controlled opposition

Yes, yes it does. The Shroud is one piece.

>not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself.
not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself. not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself. not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself. not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself. not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself. not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself. not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself.

Where the controllers are enraged when the people submit to the control?

You sure?

Nope. Stupid moron flag. Spoke no Hebrew. Was killed for being so "Jewish". Blew them out. Galilee was not even a part of Judea at the time. Tribes and blood lines and practices are all different. Born miraculously. Never had sex. Do you even know when and why people coined the term Jewish to mean judean? He spoke of fake kikes like you and OP. SYNAGOGUE of Satan. Oh yeah. Really Jewish. FUCK OFF

People here think the shroud of turin is an authentic piece?

Christ some of you people are like a parody of yourselves. Moon landing was probably fake too.

>Say one thing you don't like about Jesus

There is nothing to dislike about Him.

I don't care for all the art showing him as a long-haired hippy.

No, it's pretty much one autistic guy who clings onto the theory because his faith is weak.

Yeah, well, that's just like your opinion, man.

4d chess

Where all of the people so called controlled for the first decade, at least 99%, were former Jews?

You sure?

>former jews
A jew is a jew and you know one when you see one. A jew can not unjew himself

He's taking too long to come back and end this shit show.

He was a little too compassionate, even by today's standards.

>fig tree = unsaved people/jews
Do people really can't separate the parables to actual words?

I don't like that he was a drunkard even though in Proverbs 31:4 it says that it is not for kings to drink wine. How can he be the King of the Jews?

With God, all things are possible.

Fig tree = Israel throughout the bible. If you looked at Israel when Jesus was approaching it, it had a temple, and priests, and sacrifices, and prayers, and everything on the outside looked like it was ready to bear fruit. Daniel had told them the exact day the messiah would appear.

This was that day.

They looked ready.

But they had no fruit; they did not know it was the day; they did not recognize their own messiah, their own God. And so they were cursed and remain cursed to this day.

And yet God continually preserves a remnant of Jews so that He can keep His promises to Abraham.

Jesus was a good guy.

God must give one hell of a rhinoplasty

>Turns water into wine
Alcohol is degenerate. Dropped.

Both his parents were in line with King David, but Joseph, descended from the kingly line, like everyone after Jeconiah, was cursed by God to never sit on the throne.

So the entire kingly line of Jews was cursed because of the wickedness of Jeconiah.

But Jesus was not a blood relative of Joseph, but his adopted son, and so side-stepped the curse.

Jesus is uniquely qualified to be the King of the Jews, and they can have no other.

he was definitely not compassionate enough by todays standards

Let's just say He knows His way around the human anatomy.

Ever eat a grape, or a raisin? It combined with yeast in the air and fermented in your stomach into wine.

Congrats! You're also a drunkard.

>(((Jesus)))

Moderation my friend. Getting drunk is degenerate, drinking a glass of wine for a special occasion/etc. isn't (make sure your special occasions aren't everyday for every meal).

Why were we designed to commit the most disgusting inhumane acts we could imagine?
It's almost like something went wrong....

That He taught divesting one's entire wealth was a (((noble thing to do))).

Angry faggot is angry.

For that one rich young ruler, yes. For everybody? Not in the text.

As Jesus taught the torah in the Temple, He spoke Hebrew.

As Jesus is God, He also spoke honey badger.

(((Turn the other cheek)))

Jesus looks like Varg Vikernes, it's because Varg is the second coming

One of the things you would have to do in all cases if you wanted to be like God. After of course keeping all of the Law perfectly. And with much more besides.

>religion not pol related
>being this stupid

its impossible for it to be a forgery this could only be revealed with computers

That's aramaic you dense mofo

The Jews would not teach the torah in Aramaic, no. Hebrew only.

I can’t, for one he isn’t real, and for seconds, everyone is depending on some sky god saving them from gulags. You all can concentration camp yourselves.

Not only a forgery, but a known forgery where the forger confessed to his forgery.

Faith is believing without seeing.

Your faith is incredibly weak.

That's not how concentration camps work, fedora user.

>How can he be the King of the Jews?

because he wasnt. they added all the jew stuff and added in the jew book old testament too try to convert jews

Top kek

>a known forgery

its impossible
you cant create a negative image naturally

I like that he is white despite being born where it is historically proven that only brown kikes inhabited
I like how he is God, and how God chose brown kikes to write the holy book

He hasn't put all the commies in hell yet.

Kikes trying to make out he was one of them... He was a gentile... And he didn't look like that nigger jew picture either, he had blonde hair and blue eyes

The forger covered a subject or even a statue with linen, took a brush and some ochre pigment, traced over the bas relief, baked the linen, washed the linen, and viola! The Shroud of Turin.

A KNOWN FORGERY.

You're a degenerate nigger mong

He wasnt jewish. I dont give a flying fuck about you fucking skanks. Aramaic is not hebrew. What did He SAY about that kind of stuff? Nothing you say today that's why you took blame onto your kids for killing God. Only kikes attack Him like this and super glue your modern terms and lies on top of His message. Take your douay rheims and scofield. And burn em. Judeo. And Christian. Have no places beside eachother. KIKE! You murdered God bud. You're idolaters to Molech who never listen. Your father is the serpent

Your implication means the message of The Rich Young Man is morally relative, which is sophistry.

In a sea of insane people, you stick out as insane.

>Say one thing you don't like about Jesus

If you're doing miracles you should do one thats perpetual.

Jesus of Nazareth.
Mother a Jew
Father a Jew
The Seed of Abraham
The Root of David
The Lion of the Tribe of Judah
The King of the Jews
The Jewish Messiah

Pretty Jewy.

He is about as non-jewish as Brother Nathanael

>Aramaic is not hebrew.

But it was the language that jews spoke in palestine at the time.

No, it was an expose to that man that he was in fact not worshiping YHWH but Mammon.

Only one man an have truths sometimes. That's why you killed Him. Simple. How can a God murderer be less insane than that guy or anybody? Kikes admitted they have the most spiritual problems. Mental illnesses. In their own encyclopedias

Nobody killed Jesus; He dismissed His spirit and died. If He still wanted to be on the cross, He's still be on the cross.

What the Jews turned to, Pharisaical Judaism, is a system intended to drive men mad.

Too bad the jews made everything aboit politics.

Also I don't like Jesus cause he called goy dogs.
But then he called Jews childeren of Satan so I like him again! Yay!

Nothing!

JESUS CHRIST IS PERFECT!!!

Right except you missed the part where Proverbs 31:4 says it is not for kings to drink wine, Jesus fulfilled the law, and yet was a drunkard. There is a contradiction there if he is to be king.

Galilee was not of judea. End of story. Jews cant save themselves. He does. There needs to be sacrifices for the fall. You can do the curse of the law perfectly and still fail
Generic meme statement. Nathaniel is not God. Your kabbalah says we all are. I dont listen to you fucks
Why'd you change to matrilinealism for "no reason" in the year 300? Hrm? None of this matters. Those are your stupid rules apt to change at any time. We're not speaking of anybody else. His Father was God. God divorced you!

He was testing the woman's faith, and she passed the test. What a comeback: "Even the dogs get to eat from the scraps that fall from the children's table."

Perfect.

Jesus was not a drunkard; Jesus was called a drunkard by the people who were conspiring to murder him.

>kikes are dindus
>they said blame our kids for being dindus
Shut your snake mouth and defile women and get defiled by them please

not possible you would have a regular image not a negative image

the best artist in the world couldnt draw something which only exists with the colors flipped upside down

Why did God chose to be birthed from the shit skin Marie instead of a white woman?

Ask your daddy. The one who keeps you bound away from salvation. Read Isaiah 40:17 maybe

That was some sort of Jew problem with the returning captives from Babylon in the early 500's BC and the Samaritans who had escaped the Babylonian captivity.

Obviously, Judaism was set up through the fathers as it had to do with inheriting land, and women could not inherit land but for some very specific instances.

The returning captives and the Samaritans were basically in a pissing contest to see who the "real Jews" were.

How about you prove you aren't a shill who copy/pastes one of these threads every 5 minutes.

Jesus is of the tribe of Judah, or He cannot sit on the throne of David.

You're going to have to choose.

Jewish Jesus, or hell.

You make me sick you dyke feminist stop talking to me. Im removing myself from this thread now for this reason. Libel whatever you want now

Every single image you "flipped" would have such a "flipped" image.