Nord niggers just got btfo

>Modern Greeks resemble the Mycenaeans, but with some additional dilution of the Early Neolithic ancestry. Our results support the idea of continuity but not isolation in the history of populations of the Aegean, before and after the time of its earliest civilizations.

nature.com/nature/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/nature23310.html?foxtrotcallback=true

So Ancient Greeks and Modern days Greeks are the same.

How nordcucks and varg fags can recover from this??

BTFO WE WUZERS FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthwins.com/archives/these-ancient-elongated-skulls-are-not-human
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lel

Fucking moron, go send that to Varg and he will explain how fucking retarded you are

*comment on his youtube
Go comment on his latest video. I'd explain why you are utterly wrong and a retard but it will be glorious to see Varg do it

>These so called "scientific studies".
>are actually just _____
>and this is why.....
t.varg.

I bet he will

WEEEEEE

we wuz chinese and sumerianz

we wuz rulerz of ze worlds

guess it's just a coincidence that they no longer look like the statues and illustrations of the greeks in their golden era.

He also thinks genghis khan was nordic

The founders of civilization were probably not even human. Homo erectus + Neanderthal mixtures were still living like niggers when they were founded.

This.
''Globalization is very destructive to our species. The ancient Greek philosophers where blonde and blue-eyed, and even then talked about how their race was mixed with others, and how this affected their society negatively. When there were no more natural blondes and no more blue eyes in Greece, they incidentally stopped producing great philosophers. Today Greece is a very race mixed country, and because of this is but a rotten, crime-ridden, poor, unproductive, dysfunctional and broken society. Italy and Spain are not much better. This will be our fate as well, if we don't stop the globalization. What may happen next? Disaster, in one way or the other. Globalization can only lead to disaster. It always has, it always will.'' Varg Vikernes

>where blonde and blue-eyed

Can't you see all that blondeness senpai?

can you backup that information you just provided

Of course he can't.

Anyone who takes Varg seriously on science and history is brain dead.

Plus, I don't like the whole divide thing he is doing with christianity. Even if Greeks were rape babies, the west should stand along Christians in opposing the Muslim invaders.

No he can't because it's just a delirium of a lunatic.This reseach just proved the opposite

Varg shitkernes is just buttmad because his mom got GREEK'D at Cyprus after they fled Iraq.

thetruthwins.com/archives/these-ancient-elongated-skulls-are-not-human

All of Ancient Greek statues were idealised, which means they took different features from different people to produce the statues of gods and great men.

Not even Norwegians have this kind of straight nose, which almost all ancient greek statues have. It is unusual because "greek noses" are very rare.

You can read that booklet of his for free online, I believe. He actually wrote that.

they where black! they have always been black! the Nordic civilization did not start from the south. it started in the east... German,Slav and Turk all wrote in runes 1000 years ago before converting to one of the slave religion.. what does this tell you? they are from the same root

I can see where you guys get your hatred of Christianity from

THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT GENETICS, NOT PHYSICAL FEATURES.

THEY ALSO SAY MINOANS HAD GENES FROM SIBERIA TO ARMENIA

> SEE PIC RELATED

GENES FROM NORTH OF THE BLACK SEA

Yeah almost like photoshop of the ancient era.

Just like you know Europeans no longer look like the nobility from old paintings. What a fucking retard "argument". Or white Americans don't look like they did in the 50s anymore.

Also

>muh looks

Norwegians are the prettiest of all nordics, what did they achieve? I guess that's why they people like Varg exist there, they need to compensate.

Anglos and Jews are one of the ugliest people, and look at us.