Awan was setting up Congress member's kids with webcam access to House computers as early as 2005

"Most homework help I can do over the phone," Bean said. "But, occasionally, on a math question," she has to actually see the problem.

So the Beans implemented Logitech Web cameras.

"They lift the book to the camera and you see the problem," she said. "It was one of the things I promised before I was sworn in. They said, `Mom, what if we have a homework question that Dad can't help us with?' I said we'll get this camera, and you can show it to me."

The kids have to enter a security code to log into the computer network on Capitol Hill.

"Then the machine is authorized to talk to our machine," said Awan, Bean's IT manager. "Everybody wants to hack into government institutions, so you have to secure yourself."
Overall, for Bean, effective technology use can lead to greater transparency between government and its constituents.

archive.is/2rCTl
Source discussion: voat.co/v/pizzagate/2033175

Top Comment:
Empire_of_the_mind

As was the case with HIllary's private email server, this story will run up against the public's total technical illiteracy. For people familiar with IT operations these kinds of things raise a huge flashing red flag and banner - they KNOW that this is a big big problem. Awan having the kind of access that would allow him to set up remote services on the network accessible to kids means he basically had unfettered access to everything. Focus on what he probably did with that information, the shady money, any ties to spying, etc. The technical matters will be used in court and be known by those who can understand (a few hundred k people in the USA), but the media will attempt to whitewash all of that. Great find and post - keep digging and archive EVERYTHING with this guy's name on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
youtube.com/watch?v=n1VJ39nVIBk
youtube.com/watch?v=ooSGcktS0Ss
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow it's literally fucking nothing. *Yawn* time to take an afternoon nap guys that pillow is going to be so soft

Think of the backdoors and blackmail potential.

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

IMPORTANT TRUTH IN THIS SEMINAR. WRAPS IT ALL TOGETHER

Bump.

Ha..ha...hahahahahahahahahahah!

This video was found on one of the Clinton Wikileaks documents. Could it be related.

Bump

This is sliding fast
Wonder if it relates to all those weird webcam videos of kids on youtube as well

wtf. Link?

What You Need
Ingredients
1 medium head (2 pounds) napa cabbage
1/4 cup sea salt or kosher salt (see Recipe Notes)
Water (see Recipe Notes)
1 tablespoon grated garlic (5 to 6 cloves)
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 teaspoon sugar
2 to 3 tablespoons seafood flavor or water (optional, see Recipe Notes)
1 to 5 tablespoons Korean red pepper flakes (gochugaru)
8 ounces Korean radish or daikon, peeled and cut into matchsticks
4 scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces

strange.

The moment they said kids and webcams- I got that vomit feeling in my throat.

SHUT IT DOWN!

That's interesting. Awan subscribed to Disney Car Toys

Yeah, probably ties into that elsagate thing

Are we making kimchi? What is this coleslaw?

Who is bean?

Melissa Bean, a Congress member from CA in 2005

Anons I'm starting to lose the faith, every fucking day some bombshell comes out about the overt in our face corruption under the past administrations and not a fucking peep by the MSM, then our Politicians twiddle their thumbs and try to ignore it, Sessions is chasing pot smoking Grandma. I mean what the fuck is going on?!.
The leftist MSM and our politicians/Justice department is living in a complete fucking parallel universe and openly mock this shit with BS Russia crap.

Bump

Its slide salad.

Bump

nope. just a small handful of very specific channels that are (mostly) local to him.

creepy pedo shit, gymnasts and pranks, but not strictly elsa/spidey.

I'm definitely getting sleepy

Awaken

so...tired...and sleepy
*yawn*

You spilled the Beans

lOoks lIke iT's tIme

Thread Theme
>Thread Theme
Thread Theme
>Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=n1VJ39nVIBk

Link to email RIGHT FUCKING NOW NIGGER.

Ah, gotcha.
You think those houses he owns could relate to that whole khizr khan piss house scandal at all? Just speculating

Whatever, OP. DWS is innocent and Trump is guilty. Pedo Colbert told me so.

What kind of man takes two scoops anyway?

The solution is obvious, isn't it?
We have to get rid of homework.

BUMP
WE MUST STOP THEM.

better put fucking sauce on that right now you larping faggot...

Finish them

i am not aware of that scandal.

i just think that he was "friends" with the channel operators, and knew them on a personal/creepy level.

bullshit

tiMe is ouR frIend

very well

Bump

bunp

AlivE?

Damn the guy literally set up a spy-network that he could access

so it iS

Stayin' alive.....

Is there a way, maybe through DNC/Youtube Admin controls, that Awan could see the actual subscribers of these channels?

>all those "groups" that Youtube has given authority
>how much authority?

bump

Whoah 10:57 way past my bedtime. Time flies when your having fun on Sup Forums. Anyone else sleepy? Going to bed now

Such a liar. It's just 16:53 around here way past my faptime. Slimes fly when you're having cum on Sup Forums. Anyone else horny? Going to bed now

;) ... bump...

bimp

lying liberal

Bump

>What kind of man takes two scoops anyway?

A TRUE POKEMON CHAMPION, NIGGAS!

Missing link you say?

It shouldn't be too hard to research Melissa Beans primary donors and see how many have used the cameras to see and save classified documents shown to them by Mrs Bean and her staff.

Exactly the problem. Who the fuck would turn their digital operations to a non-citizen?!?

Slippery sheaf, sloppery jamen

Bump

Cachiga

Bump with white helmets.

more importantly, who in fucking CONGRESS would think it was appropriate to have their IT department handled by foreign nationals?

also checked

The moment this thread appeared, 5 commie bait threads popped up.

The slide is real

Holy fugg, how deep does thos thing go? This guy was there for over a decade with total access to everything that went through those offices.

What is it?? I'm on mobile on transit

Relevant: Fleccas confronts Congressman Sherman about Imran Awan arrest.

youtube.com/watch?v=ooSGcktS0Ss

This speculation just rustled my jimmies, big if true. I can only hope

Threads dead

Slippery sheaf, sloppery jamen

Relevant pic is oh, so relevant

Checked
Praise

Sauce on meeting with Bernie?

Bumperino

lurk more. they are cabal. the cabal had control over the world by their control over the u.s. we voted in one wedge, trump. fixing this mess takes time.
your post resembles a shill post because of the concern trolling. stop posting like a shill and go back to lurking, faggot.

Sherman's a moron

Positive that muslim man raped that kid

Awans are Pakistan IC Agents that were receiving Intel on India from the DNC(Which China is involved in).

Since they were the DNC's IT, they were part of multiple different operations & tended to trip over the skeletons in the DNC's closet.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

[Pakistan vs India vs China] has a high chance of being WW3. Keep track of all Military Movements & Border Clashes.

The DNC can add "Potentially starting WW3" to there long list of Crimes(Working with Islamic Groups connected to Terrorists, Trafficking, Pedophilia, Voter Fraud, using "Clean Up Crews" for Wetwork & Paid Protests).

lel 100% certifiable proof

When are the london bridges getting bombed my friend

>everyone is a pedo exept drumpf

thats not how the world works,idiots

I miss the damn /cfg/ threads.

You're right
There's millions of pedos
But trump isn't one of them

Jokes on you, I took a nap at work so I could be ready for shitposting.

Checked
Does north korea play a role in this at all seeing as how they seem to be trying to cause chaos more and more as this awan brothers incident unfolds?

I heard today they're pushing the Russia Iran sanctions bill and how it's punishment for Russia hacking the election. It's literal lies the MSM is still pushing. They'e desperate to push this false narrative because they know what's coming.

Just a little time and we get a direction. Now comes the energy.

JESUS HELP US

this shit gets more incredible by the day. we tape our fucking web cams and so does zuck the cuck and everybody else with a fucking clue

this shit is fucking insane

It's actually good because it ass fucks the shit out of the EU too, punishing them if they buy Russian oil or natural gas.

The EU is shitting their pants right now because of this. We might be able to get THEM to leave NATO.

I look straight into the camera and wink as I blow my load ;^)"

>Pakistan vs India vs China
are you suggesting a three way war? what would the combating groups of countries be?

Compromised individuals.

All of the congressional offices that willingly used the Awans were probably being used as paid cutouts so their communications with other members in different committees could be collected.

>biggest spy rig ever uncovered
>leads to new McCarthyism
my penis can only get so erect

For years DWS has been in articles as one of the poorest member of Congress. Makes you wonder if Awan and her had some kind of deal. She had an expensive Corvette, Awan had a car dealership. Very shady, they must have given her something to make get her to hire Awan's wife and brother to do nothing while collecting $160,000.

it's 5:30 when is the fucking announcement gonna be?!

So any nudes of Hillary and the rest of them being naughty goys and girls?

She's a quiet assassin meant to destroy the USA.

its 0:35 am retard