Britbottles will defend this

britbottles will defend this

I want to get bullshit money.
Protips on this shit?

better off raping tbqh

Literally cheaper to pay the fine for not being diverse enough.

Is this real? She proved their point, so they were right.

and if that's a woman in the pic she must have bigger hands than her dad

The nose knows

>360K £
>didnt get pussy grabbed or called a whore

Wtf. This is a bullshit tir lawsuit. Worse than when lesbians complain when you say husband.

No we won't, even today most people hate the American litigation culture that is trying to creep in.

If you sue your enemies, they win.

this is exactly why you don't want to have female colleagues, they're mostly egocentric children who expect to be treated the same as their betters, and the law backs that up, stupidly.

(((Konczak)))

truth is illegal apparently, that judge is a failure

Why do bongs have such horrid teeth?

This was really just a clawback by her to get the wages she was underpaid for being a woman vs what her male counterparts got paid

No one read the article? It was due to unfair termination, not because of the sexist comment.

>konczak
that is clearly a pole

Literally proving him right.

Holy shit. That is literally what Estrogen and Testosterone do to the brain. Man lays down truth and gets fined. Wow Brittan... just wow!

>spend 12 years in school doing your best, handling bullying because you're such a fucking nerd
>spend another 6-8 years in uni and grad school to become an engineer, not seeing any pussy because you're such a pathetic fucking nerd
>spend years dealing with corporate bullshit and MBA chads pushing you around like you're some chump technician who barely passed their GCSEs
>claw your way up the corporate ladder one day of stressful garbage at a time
>still make less money than this dumb bint whose only responsibility is to push a button on the coffee machine

Really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters

Ok let me reword that. Why do people who live in bongistan for more than a few years have such horrid teeth?

They do not brush because , since there were no blacks in the old days of Britain, nobody taught them how.

WE'RE NOT MORE EMOTIONAL I'LL SEE YOUR ASS IN COURT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was exported sue culture from you that caused this lol