Wagecucks get btfo

>wagecuck comes up with idea to save company 1.5 million
>gets invited to the company headquarters where he presents his ideas
>gets a 10 pound gift card as a reward
>still only makes minimum wage as a delivery man

Remind me again why wagecucking for our (((corporate overlords))) is anything but a sucker's game. Remind me again why we should take S.W.E.A.T Pledge.
"The father-of-one claims he was subsequently invited to present his ideas to fast track delivery team at Argos' HQ in Milton Keynes.

Mr Heslehurst, 52, said: 'Some ideas they liked, some they discussed and some they rebuffed, which was fair enough. One which stuck was Argos vans using only Sainsbury's petrol stations to refuel.

'The Chairman of Argos wrote to me thanking me for my ideas. Five months later, a circular [email] was sent to all Argos workers informing them of the new policy to only fill up at Sainsbury's petrol stations, as some but not all forecourts are 24 hours.'

Mr Heslehurst wrote to a senior manager at Sainsbury's, who informed him a large number of vehicles were now only filling up at Sainsbury's and this had saved the business around £1.5 million."

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4624484/Argos-delivery-driver-rewarded-just-10-gift-card.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZrV8Wb1Dhk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_&_Company
youtube.com/watch?v=cOeKidp-iWo&channel=UCyiyoOt0ZYqwC_L5JMORM4A
youtube.com/watch?v=52yFZQhRfTk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archive that shit

Goy of the year

yep, good fucking goy

Fuck him
Why didn't he take care of selling his ideas,
he just give them away for free,
that £10 voucher was more that he deserves

>Makes minimum wage at that age.

They should have DEDUCTED £10 from his paycheck for being there still.

What a fucking loser.

>Why didn't he take care of selling his ideas
>that £10 voucher was more that he deserves

No company would pay money to hear your ideas unless you have Prestigious consulting firms like Mckinsey or Bain on your CV.

Then he should have shut the fuck up and kept his nose where it belongs.

Play with people that actually cut throat for a living to stay profitable, get shanked. 100% his fault.

There is a 100% chance all of his savings went directly into upper executive pockets and they laughed their asses off as he walked out.

Whoever had the idea to crowdsource ideas from employees deserves a raise.

this tbqh

they weren't contractually obligated to compensate him, promote him, or even reveal if they acted on his ideas or what impact it had

yeah they're being dicks but they don't owe him anything.

lol

bain?

Yeah, won't be surprised if he's fired after this for showing up the company.

tell me about bain

>mfw I'm a convenience store manager for Sainsbury's and got £20 from my area manager a few weeks back for improving my store's bakery sales by nearly 20% and reducing bakery waste by 40% over the last 3 months since I took over

poor dude but Argos is a very scummy company. The only stores renovated in the last 25 years are the stores Sainsbury's has built in their supermarkets. The board must be full of people who do not give a shit about anything on a employee level at all unless Sainsbury's force them.

>get 10 pound gift card
>sarcastically complain to media
>get sacked

now that would be the toppest of keks

>Remind me again why wagecucking for our (((corporate overlords))) is anything but a sucker's game.

Because with possession comes responsibility. The dude in question was clearly not up to that challenge, which is exactly why he choose to fellate his employer for trinkets rather than assuming the risk of starting his own company using his own good ideas.

>Goy of the Year awards

Never ever trust corporate with anything. Get that shit in writing if you expect compensation. They will always fuck you over - NO EXCEPTION - these people are greedy managerialists and striver poors.

And what was his idea?

And likely they'll fire him for letting this out to the news

>The board must be full of people who do not give a shit about anything on a employee level at all unless Sainsbury's force them.

Never expect these companies to give a shit about employees.

not to brag about my £20. It's only £20. It's more about the fact I can improve my store sales:waste somewhere around £250 per week and get double what this dude got just for doing my job

>Then he should have shut the fuck up and kept his nose where it belongs.

100% agree with you here. If you have an idea to improve a company you're working for, always keep your mouth shut. I've never seen anyone (below middle/upper management) get promoted because they had an idea to save the company money.

If you have lots of business ideas keep them to yourself and start your own business. If you really want to get into consulting you should get a T7 MBA and aim for a job at a top consulting firm.

It's one of the top consulting firms. Mitt Romney used to be the CEO of Bain. I'm surprised you guys haven't heard of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZrV8Wb1Dhk

"Romney entered the management consulting industry, and in 1977 secured a position at Bain & Company. Later serving as Bain's chief executive officer (CEO), he helped lead the company out of a financial crisis. In 1984, he co-founded and led the spin-off company Bain Capital, a highly profitable private equity investment firm"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_&_Company

So how do you live wothout a job then? Mammy and daddy giving you handouts?

Getting sacked might do him good

smuganimegirl.png

I guess no one ever told this guy you're supposed to do the minimum amount of work necessary to advance to the next level in the dominance-heirarchy.

BETA MALE
WITH A GOOK WIFE
GETS SACKED
STARTS A STRIFE

SHE'S A TIGER MUM
AND SHE'LL TAKE YER SUN
NO MORE BRIT FUN
FOR THE GOOK WIFE

GETS A NEW JOB TO HAVE HIS FILL
DRIVES DAY AND NIGHT
HIS SUGGESTIONS SAVE 1 MILL
BUT HIS WHOLE LIFE IS A FAIL
NO COMPENSATION! NO PROMOTION!
SO HE GOES TO THE DAILY MAIL

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE
BRIT KEK!

>work in polymer processing
>company implements new policy of using reground scrap material in 50/50 mix with virgin material
>has to be handmixed, dust gets everywhere
>share this responsibility with two other guys on different shifts on top of our regular mats duties
>each month, seems to be more and more jobs relying on this
>monthly performance report shows £20k being saved a month doing this.
>tfw three of us save the company £240k a year through extra duties
>tfw don't get a single penny more for doing it

Fuck him!
The Universe is paying him back for blocking up hundreds of roads because he was too fucking lazy to park 5 meters away in a proper parking space while delivering his argos tat.

That's just the way it is

youtube.com/watch?v=cOeKidp-iWo&channel=UCyiyoOt0ZYqwC_L5JMORM4A

Don't ever think they give a fuck about (You)! (You) are nothing but a slave to them! A slave for them drive in their campaign towards wealth!

He's a big guy.

that get wasted on a newfag

Can confirm this shit happens. I worked for a big powder company (half products). Pay for costsaving ideas was pathetic and the CFO ended up pushing other people's ideas as his own.

At Exxon it was totally different, you get a % of the cost saved. That can go into the 10.000's. Needless to say one didn't have employees willing to share ideas, the other did. Also both cases wagecucks are getting screwed, so fuck it all.

Why would the company give a toss about an expendable employee and a simple idea?

>Be a head of large company
>Minwage unqualified employee wanders in after spending money to get here
>Gives me a simple idea
>He leaves
>Just think I could have come up with that
>Give him £10 in store currency
>Pat myself on back for implementing idea and saving £1.5m

The heads don't see this guys idea as saving anything or worth anything. They just see it as something they should have done sooner and the fact that they sent the emails to get his idea into policy is what really saved the cash therefore they deserve the credit.

so why did he not go to any people who had something like Mckinsey or Bain on their CV? I mean, christfuck - any decent success selling shit I've had I have never gone in on it alone.

Sainsbury internet defence force pls go

Can't you people fucking read? He works for Argos, but it's Sainsbury's who have saved £1.5mil because now Argos lorries only refuel at Sainsbury's.

£1.5 mil is nothing to Sainsburys. They probably spend that on toilet paper for the staff lavvy every couple of weeks.

>Guy builds company from the ground up
>Some simp came up with an idea he'd never be able to realize in his own company.
>"WHY DOESN'T THIS GUY GET 100% OF THE PROFITS FROM THIS! GREEDY COMPANIES!"
That'd be the same as if you gave me some advice, said advice made me ultra rich, and you came at me with grabby hands, the fuck outta here nigga if you was so smart you'd have done it your damn self.

You faggots obviously haven't go a single clue about management.
The least he could have gained would be a gesture, like £5000, in order to send a good will message to all the employees.
Sainsbury shot themselves in the foot with that.
Turnover will increase and clever employees won't stay.
In the long run, they'll probably lose 10s of millions.

Why didn't he leave if they're not paying him well or just get a new job?

>The least he could have gained would be a gesture, like £5000, in order to send a good will message to all the employees.

This, a significant bonus would have been great for moral, and optics, imagine if the story read:
>Minimum wage employee gets raise and big bonus for cost saving idea
Much better.

Lol, its another libertarian/ancap autistic who thinks everybody is a robot.

He works for Argos, not Sainsburies. He's saved Argos no money at all, at best they're just slightly more efficient now. Sainsbury's have saved money, but he doesn't work for them so why should they care?

Argos got bought by Sainsbury.
Guy thought it would be an opportunity.

>so why did he not go to any people who had something like Mckinsey or Bain on their CV?

Have you seen Mckinsey's rates? That 8 billion revenue Mckinsey takes in has to come from somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=52yFZQhRfTk

"A typical strategy case costs between $500,000 and $1,250,000. This variance is driven by the premium the firm is able to command (eg McKinsey will usually charge more than say, LEK, because of the premium their brand commands), the length of the case and the number of consultants required to do the work. For our example, let's pick a simple round number to work with: $1,000,000. So, regardless of outcome, unless there is some rare breach of contract from the client or the firm waives the fee, the consulting firm will make $1,000,000 for this 12-week case."

Discussed to death
Guy's idea was "Why don't you use your own oil stations to fuel these fucking delivery trucks?"
The fact that they weren't already doing it is a testament to shitty management

>polish jew
get back in the attic, kike

You're a cunt who doesn't understand simple corporate structure. It simply doesn't work that way. Come back and talk to us once you've had a job.

Sainsbury's own Argos.

McKinsey, like Bain and all those crap (((consulting))) sell bullshit slides, and earn millions for taking the responsibility of firing people.
All in all they're the same shit as Goldman Sachs and other kikes.

FUCK YOU LEAF
You're a fucking communist subhuman SJW

ITT: polish subhuman criticizing another subhuman nation

btw with that type of niggerish way of thinking, i'm afraid poland will keep on living on euro-help for a while.

the leaf is completely right about company's structure. if you weren't a fucking retarded peasant you would know better

well, he gets his monthly wage to help the company succeed, so what's the problem?

Accounting departments are the first persons you have to get past before even tabling this shit at a meeting. You have to take lunch with the accounting dept mgr and ask for that they either second your proposal or agree not to obstruct its approval. Accounting will swiftly shit all over any loss prevention/recovery idea that adds a new column to their ledgers or procedure to their logic. You will have to bargain, so offer to roll her and her dept into the proposal so she shares credit and gets her department budget a little boost from a share of the recovered/rehabilitated assets.

Only do this if you're ambitious and in excellent standing. Drawing attention to yourself is suicide in a big corporation if you're just an hourly wagecuck like OPs pic related.

> Prior to working as a van driver, Mr Heslehurst ran his own business school, which had branches in the UK and France.

Sounds like he didn't know his stuff if he was teaching a business school, went out of business, then worked at the bottom of the corporate food chain for a business - followed by absolutely no drive when giving higher-ups a phenomenal idea.

This guy sounds like a total moron. I'd be upset if I wasted money at his business school, knowing he isn't even the least bit savvy at the negotiating table, not even enough to find a job laterally from his former position (maybe a business school prof?).

> 'I was kind of hoping there would be some advancement career-wise, so I am little disappointed.'

So find listings within your company for a higher position and bring up your idea during the interview process. At least then he'd be applying some leverage toward a promotion..

Dont talk if you wont do norways job you fucking cuck

>McKinsey, like Bain and all those crap (((consulting))) sell bullshit slides, and earn millions for taking the responsibility of firing people. All in all they're the same shit as Goldman Sachs and other kikes.

Well yeah, I didn't say they weren't. I agree with you btw.

The company I work for implemented some bogus customer feedback metric on the advice of a major consulting firm. Their advice was worth fuck all but because the consultants had a pedigreed background the company blew several million implementing their proposals.

The possibility of getting a promotion is one of the reasons people are willing to work hard and wagecuck. They could have at least made this guy some supply chain manager paper pusher, especially since he had a business school background. Working your way up from the bottom hasn't been possible for a while now - since the boomers started climbing the corporate ladder.

I'm on mobile doing anything is shit
Plus it's OP's job

This.

Never try to help your employer, it almost always just ends with you working harder for nothing.

Sounds like it is time for sabotage

The company I work for flat out said "if you have any idea's we want to hear them, but you will not receive compensation for them."

So why bother giving them free ideas in exchange for nothing? Some manager will get a bonus, the low level won't get shit.

That's another way to say "we don't care if you have ideas".

His mistake was giving them what he had.
True power in this world comes from having something somebody else wants.
He should have strung them along, give em a taste and then release his ideas slowly while drowning in money and praise.
The moment they got his list he was useless to them

He was not in a position to negotiate. When you're at the bottom of the ladder, you can only show your best intentions and hope for some recognition.

It really seems most of you guys should read a little about management

>best goy award is a 10 pounds gift card

Ideas are a dime a dozen, implementing them is where the real work is. I personally think a bit more of a thanks than ten buckarinos would be warranted but I don't have the knowledge necessary to make that call.

And what should he get, the position of CEO?
Hes not important, his idea was.

If he was stupid enough to give it for free and expected the owners to be anything other than greedy jews then fuck him.

Poor business practice. This will just make people less likely to report anything going wrong in the company.

I run a small education company, and one of my employees figured out a better way to produce one of my materials, as well as a new lesson that I didn't think of. I ended up giving him a cut of the overall sales for the year on that product and a promotion. I now have other employees putting extra time in, off the clock, trying to make my company better.

It shows how useless CEOs are if some chuckle fuck low level employee was able to improve the company. I would be more pissed off at the over paid CEO if I were the owner.

You need us. You need us to lead you because you are stupid and we, smart.
We create the jobs your work. We create the money you spend. Without us, you wouldn't even have something to eat, because you can't do anything other than simple labour.
Now stop trying to alter the natural order of things, Goy.

>I run a small education company, and one of my employees figured out a better way to produce one of my materials, as well as a new lesson that I didn't think of. I ended up giving him a cut of the overall sales for the year on that product and a promotion. I now have other employees putting extra time in, off the clock, trying to make my company better.

This mother fucker works for a corporation, not a small company. Corporation do not give a shit about low level employees. They are expandable. They view them as liabilities.

>Helping your company in any way.
Goy, I...

THis attitude is why I belive that monopolies are doomed to fail, at least in many situations. They ar ebeaurocratic megoliths that cant respond or reward inginuity and efficiency

>Be me
>Work at Coca Cola
>Bust my ass working
>All the employees see me and every single one nominates me for employee of the month
>Manager decides to give it to someone else because I was 3 minutes late one time
>Quit a few days later

Holy shit that's a sad turn of the events if I've ever seen one.

....fuck they could't give in a 300k dollar bonus? Had they rewarded him properly this might have spurred others to share ways to increase company profit instead someone will find where the company is hemorrhaging cash think about this guy's 10$(pound) giftcard and say "fuck 'em". Why are companies so fucking autistic?

should I invest in coca-cola this year?

It will save every year 1.5 million. And he got a one time bonus instead of having a yearly bonus.

Bugger off you sod little bastard, defending a greedy corporate who sells disgustingly meat that's going off before the use by date, you picture of a mentally ill retard.

Nah man, £10 gift card

>wagecuck
leftypol, you fail again

>Remind me again why we should take S.W.E.A.T Pledge.

The people taking that shit are so dead cow stupid, you want them being kept busy with some mindless job 16 hours a day, trust me.

No

I could literally turn the failing million dollar business i work for around by making 4 simple changes to the work flow that would turn the losses into profit

but im not going to, id get no thanks for it. im going to watch it fail and move to their rival down the road. they already gave me a offer for when the place closes down.

>Implying trades and corporations are the same

>the jew can't be counted on doing the proper thanks when it's deserved

So surprising, what do you expect from soulless creatures.