3 billion Indians, and they are all ugly - superpower in 2050, really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HViHSZL8s8I
time.com/4589864/person-of-the-year-readers-poll-modi-win/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That lady is one in a million in India, even then she probably used skin whitening bleach to improve herself.

>3 billion

1 in a billion in india and still 1 in a billion in terms of ugliness in europe

The average poo will be whiter than most Germans in the coming years

>3 billion Indians

Is it wrong if i think "basic" Indians are hotter than OPs doll?

>3 billion Indians

Doubt they'll be a super power when they're under China's boot.

India will be majority Muslim in the future too.

Plus, all our foreign aid we give to them, they build rockets with.

Despicable people. They, along with pakis, should be nuked.

I'm more curious why they're incapable of producing any quality athletes statistically they should have a lot more medalists at the Olympics

Ouch.

^There you go Hans.

>superpower in 2050, really?

Waiting on a Pajeet to come drop a bunch of cherry picked images. Indian women smell horrific, have terrible attitudes, big feet, absurd amounts of body hair and are always lanky.
Pic related is 23

The moved the goal by 30 years now?

they haven't written their own operating system nor made any advanced computer software while having over million codemonkeys

let that sink in

come to the park near my house in NJ, a 5/10 looks like a goddess compared to this weak pile of genetic defects

they are lazy, stupid, immature, obnoxious and harass anyone who isnt

i have more respect for rats

How we get rich?

1 billion of us friend.. we are be charging 1 rupee for the poopee

>big feet
No such sightings yet.

I hate Australians so fucking much

That's how you give flowers to the girl you love in India

>burger boy opening his trap

>3 billion indians
Is that before or after the rape bus?

I have only slept with curries in the last 7 years. Not a single white woman.

I'm a nationalist and a white supremacist. I don't even know whats wrong with me

any person in bollywood doesnt count ;
that enables me to compare taylor swift to the fat cunts on my 600 pound life

So the prettiest indian chick looks like a somewhat ugly greek girl. Jesus christ.

Do you do it because white women do not give you any attention? Or are you attracted more to South Asians than to white women?

indian women are delicious.

It's probably the only good thing about immigration over here.

I aint bullshitting mate. I get attention from all sorts of women - actually far less attention from brown girls than white ones.

I simply prefer asian women. I've fucked a shit load of Bangladeshi girls and Indian girls. I dumped my Tamil gf two weeks ago because i felt too much like a traitor.

>tfw no QT to poopee

>indian women are delicious.
>It's probably the only good thing about immigration over here.
Yes, Nigel, yes, import more of these Goddesses!

I got my dick sucked by a croatian girl on saturday night. Wondering whether to call but I know I don't find her fit because she ain't brown

they are not cucks like you so yeah probably

judging women on their beauty when they havent even started puberty yet. Found the pedo.

There are no geopolitical thinkers, at least none taken seriously by their peers, who believe that India will be anything close to a superpower in this century. It will be economically vibrant but will remain too politically and socially disparate to make a meaningful impression internationally.

>Delicious.
>Taste like curry and body odor.

I'm like one more scotch away from posting a webm of me fucking a brown girl in her arse who is hot as fuck.

2nd/3rd gen westernised indian girls have impeccable hygiene in my experience and they keep themselves impeccably groomed.

I don't know about literal pajeeta's straight off the boat.

>judging women on their beauty when they havent even started puberty yet. Found the pedo.
Better?

No Indian woman does any sport, so they all end up fat. All Indian women have this weird Indian accent when talking English. All Indian women are endless naggers, nagging day in day out. At the end, your kids will be bastards and all have to become doctors after watching endless re-runs of Doogie Houser M.D.

The only thing true about your post is the nagging. I can confirm.

Sure pajeet.

1. india is hugely diverse nation. I am talking specifically about high cast north indian girls, not the dark jungle indian ones from the south like in your picture.

2. My indian GF has an impeccable english accent as the last two gens of her family were born and raised here.

3. she lifts, squats and does cardio.

4. KYS

I'm literally the whitest person in the UK

It is because we have a shitty beliefs in our cucked country

>all have to become doctors after watching endless re-runs of Doogie Houser M.D.
This is true. 90% of our MBBS curriculum is lifted from DG MD verbatim.

Post pics

No one pursues sports primarily unless they are extraordinarily good at it. If the sport is not cricket then faggotaboutit.

For average poo in loo getting an education and a job comes first. There's no welfare. You will fucking die and people will literally poo on your corpse.

Even for an upper middle class Indian sports is just a hobby.

Isn't it great that to the extent that they can find an attractive woman in their literal shithole country, it's because she's more white looking than the rest of her fellow poos?

Yu are a weak and nasty people, an poor african village can produce better affletes because they are genetically superior to you. You are genetically beta.

nice one paddy

Maybe. I am just happy that we have a relatively stable government and can go about our lives in a relatively peaceful manner without the fear of getting our limbs amputated working in a fucking mine or getting shot trying to get an education. Much better than fucking gold medals and lead bullets.

Lead do not hurt me or my people cause we are alpha, you anever understan this because youa cannot feel the almpha male vitality thru veines of african blood. I am competeing in america now, but i am safe in my homeland you cukc. I also never worry about poo in the streets.

>we have a relatively stable government
>India

Wud? You guys have a dictatorship. Your population growth is out of control. Your cities are overcrowded. Your environment is fucked. Climate change is killing millions in India and there is no future for your kids.

Well, I guess you better go about your lives then... nothing to see here.

more like one in about 50. that means there's around 15 million women like her there.

lol did not read.
fucking learn2spell. what you skipped school in the fear of getting shot at.
>screencap
post link fag.

niggar

Notice how all the ones worth a shit look half British.

ikr lol

youtube.com/watch?v=HViHSZL8s8I

India will rule the world and white people will be our slaves

>You guys have a dictatorship
here's a link about our beloved dictator. now fuck off with your reality tv liar in chief.

time.com/4589864/person-of-the-year-readers-poll-modi-win/