A BUNCH OF YOUTHS AT IT AGAIN

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4752226/Man-beaten-Dallas-train-asking-gang-stop-smoking.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4753768/Video-shows-Teens-launching-attack-defensesless-peers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4753768/Video-shows-Teens-launching-attack-defensesless-peers.html

MORE TEEN
ACTION

Fucking niggers

(((Teens)))
(((youths)))

No, they're just misunderstood.
Everyone know's it's racist for a nigger to ask a nigger to stop smoking weed.

he relaxed. shouldnt have done that

I miss white Dallas. it's turned into coon central.

Anyone else just completely write off the cities? I live outside of Philly in the burbs and would rather be bored out here than go into the city for the nightlife anymore. The niggers here are especially nogged for the most part and it's not worth the risk of getting mobbed by Shitavious and crew.

Can't you carry guns in Texas?

(Children)

Why did it take over 2 minutes of constant beating by 5 plus nignogs to incapacitate the guy? Major beta niggers right there.

(((iced tea aficionados)))

Can't you carry firearms in Texas?
Why did nobody shoot the animals?

Why are they so butthurt? Oh don't tell me, they are just being cool.

You don't ask a nigger you tell them

Yup not everyone does tho

You'd think a nigger would know that.

Yes you can and I always do.

Apparently blacks lives don't matter. Even among other blacks

>be britbong
>get beaten

Nevermind, I just saw the dailymail and assumed it happened in the caliphate.

You alright in my book LEAF.
It's in Dallas, the only other cucked portions of Texas is Austin and arguably San Antonio.

Whitey can't compete.

Would have been betget calling the cops. You don't ask people to do anything now a days because of how unhinged society is.

Implying it didn't.

>trying to tell strangers what to do when you have no way to defend yourself

Bad idea. Every time. Unless you have a concealed carry permit, you should either learn to ignore it or call the cops.

Oh shit my white supremacist hick bro moved down to Dallas last year, hahahaha I bet he hates it

"""Youths"""
"""Teens"""
Remember in the 2000's when white kids were always doing this stupid shit?

Me neither.

There is a greater chance of Rome falling to shitlam than Texas. Half that state is spic and if ya havent noticed, the Virgin Mary is kind of a big deal with that lot. This is just TNB. Same as always with these fucking subhumans. If you are forced to ride public trans in the nigger shitholes, never make eye contact or let alone speak to any of them and if you can, CCW.

t a White guy who has lived in major nigger zones in The South for 40 yrs and lived

Satisfying here.

Senpai, I live in an area with 10% white population. In the past month there has been a drive-by, a shootout, and at least 2 stabbings within a 5 minute walking distance of my home.

I know how bad it can be.

If only every black crime was punishable by death. People in the 19th century knew what they were doing.

This chart is bullshit

>Youths = Niggers
>Fathers = None

>Beaten by black kids
>Dallas
He didn't have a gun? Must not have been a real texan

Average penis is less than 6 inches. Do you know how freakishly big a 9 inch dick is? And that's the "ideal"

White people are built for war

I always find this pic hilarious, considering the one the news used of him constantly where he was like 11 years old.

This is the problem with a lot of blacks. They have no respect for their own life or anyone else's and are willing to stab or shoot people over the most idiotic things like a hi-c juice container or some chicken wings or a pair of shoes or looking at them wrong or something idiotic. If you get into the smallest dispute with them you never know if it's going to turn into world war 3. This is the real reason they run roughshod in society. Nobody wants to confront Jamal over blasting his stereo at the beach, or doing kick flips in the subway because he might pull out a knife and stab you over it. Inner city people do the math in their head and just decide it's better to ignore it than deal with the possibility of getting stabbed or going to prison. This is why blacks end up constantly in violent situations and is the real reason so many end up in prison. They are just idiots who have no concern over their own life or anyone else's. A white person doing something stupid might get into a fist fight with another white person. A black person will pull out a knife and stab someone over looking at them wrong. Any small slight turns into world war 3. They truly are like wild monkey's loose through the streets, you never know if one is going to be a major problem or not. When you see one you need to treat them as such. Cross the street, stand back. This is why white flight is a thing.

((((((Youths))))))