Which one of these would you nuke first?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow, the potato nigger is so asshurt he got made fun of in the ww2 thread that he came here and posted this

now that's pathetic

I didnt even see that thread, its just a question I find myself regularly asking

youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4

>considers himself a Christian
>wants to nuke Israel
It's no wonder that Ireland has the average IQ that's better suited for Africa and not Europe.

>doesnt want to nuke (((Israel)))

Why the fuck would you nuke the US? Is it because we have the most Jews in the world? We are parasitized by them, they have no stake in our country except to see it burn for the past transgressions our kind has done to them. Now you want to side with them and kill off millions upon millions of one of the largest white Christian populations in the world? You should be ashamed of yourself.

oy vey. We shulda let the brits leave with the rest of your island goyim.

>gets butthurt over Jews
>immediately apposes his own religion because of his feels
Shame.

Its for the best, the jews have taken over every institution of the United States. Government, education, media, banking are all run by jews

Why would I nuke Palestine?

How have I apposed my religion? I dont even follow a religion and jews are not a religion, they are a race.

Then you're not a Christian. You could have just said that and saved us all the time.

JewSA

Israel collapses shortly afterwards anyway.

>le I hide behind a Nazi Germany flag and am a white christian supremacist, yet im a unmarred childless virgin.

Amurica is just a zog protectorate full of obedient rootless mongrels. Strike the root of the problem first

>le I have no argument therefore I'll just attack with ad-hominems
Last (You) for you, Paddy. I'm losing drastic amounts of brain cells with each coming post from you.

I think you might be onto something, Alexander

you know faggots
there's something I honestly wonder
how do you deus vultfags cope with the fact Jesus was, technically, a jew rabbi?

non-christians, obviously

All you have done is ad-hominems, I have asked a question, which one would you nuke first and you go after my religion. if you dont have an answer then fuck off

Wow, two worthless fucking pathetic countries talking shit about the greatest empire in existence. Both of you histories are a collective we wuz about some ancient time whilst sucking Brit/Turkish dick.

>135910356
>All you have done is ad-hominem
Nope. I stated that it's against Christianity to want to destroy Israel, whether it's occupied by Jews or Christians. That's an argument, not an ad-hominem. Learn2Bible and Learn2Dictionary too, Paddy. Even niggers can read and understand it

Israel relies on U.S. support. If you take out the U.S., both will fall. I choose the U.S.

And my argument is that i couldnt give a bollocks if its unchristian thing to do. The amount of peace it would bring to the world if Isreal and its bitch America were no longer around would be worth it.

Nuke America you get both destroyed, both are the cancer of the world + Saudi Arabia.

Hmmm this is also true, but if Israel is taken out does America become white christian again?

>135910811
And then we established that you're not a Christian, at least no practicing that is. So we've saved ourselves the time then. See, Paddy. It's not that hard. You are part of what is known in the Bible as "the Synagogue of Satan", along with the other Jews that stray away from their religion (such as the reformed or atheist Jews).

Nuke the US for fuck's sake this shithole is the epicenter of all degeneracy and it's lost to shitskins.

Whichever has the most Jews

Why dont you actually link properly for my ((Yous)).
It actually hilariously seeing a guy with a Nazi flag defending Jews and Israel,what a parody.

israel obviously

A N G L O P R I D E W O R L D W I D E

also america has potential to fix the problems it has
israel is just a problem in and of itself

also china could take america's place and i don't want that

Fucking USA for sure. I think there are like 5x times more jews in the US than it is in Israel. Also, Israel is a nationalist state that keeps to itself, it may not always do the right thing, but it does not spread the cancer of (((GLOBALISM))) thats the USA's fucking job.

USA is the world country on Earth in terms of dealing damage and spreading GLOBALISM - the only way to stop it is to fucking purge it.

>135911373
>defending the land as instructed by the Bible =/= defending all it's inhabitants
Hmmm. Basic comprehension levels are non-existent here it seems.

>also america has potential to fix the problems it has
Hah, there's just no way man. Look at the demographics, the culture, everything. The US is doomed.

definitely the USA first. we have the most jews anyway so it's like 2 birds with 1 stone. and with the usa gone, iran, iraq, and isis can re-take Jerusalem from the kikes

Ugh, you are just a Bible loon who takes it way too literally, just like the jihadis and the quran.

ALL OF MY KEKS

Nice to see you gents sacrifice yourselves for the good of humanity.

>135911843
>basic instructions
>taking it too literally
Hmmm, seems like Paddy has never read the Bible nor does he understand the basics of Christianity. Really makes me think.

Take out israel first, in retaliation they reveal to have nukes positioned around the world and just launched them everywhere.

The survivors pick out whatever they can and rebuild. Just prey those that survive know about ((them)) and makes sure there are none left.

You're right, I havent, I only read non-fiction.

Both.
Also nuke ME. All of it.
Then wage proxy wars with PMCs over Africa's resources

Reminder that last bit will actually happen in the future.

All you have to do is get rid of New York, Florida and California.

Israel no question and it isn't even close. Would use 2 just to make sure.

>that keeps to itself

How stupid are you?

With our belts, chaim...with our belts.

Israel, then the coasts. There is a chance the true burgers can reforge from the ashes.

its a lot cheaper to nuke the former desu

Israel, then nk, then the middle east

Goddamnit WHY. That pic makes me rage so goddamn hard. WHY do they exist?! Why haven't they been exterminated yet?!

If I had three Tsar Bombas I'd drop one on Tel Aviv, one on NYC, and one on LA for Hollywood and the smut factories. DC spared only because I don't want to kill the handful of good right-wingers in Congress.

Jesus was pagan

Gotta be America. Both contain roughly the same amount of jews but without the US Israel is helpless anyway.

Sorry burgers, it's your own fault for letting the jews get so far.

The USA... ISrael would lose the only country propping them up.

this is the most jewish post i have ever seen holy shit kek

Mecca should get Nuked(Sub,Bomber,Missile, Truck, False Flag) instead.

It would cause "World vs Islam", a true World War. Global Government could be created with "fighting Islam" as it's justification.

[Did a thread on this before: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Any place with/around Islam would be having Conflicts.

>being THIS Jewish

Russia.

Nuking the US to where it will never recover, you'd also destroy the world in the process.

Nuking Israel would only need two or three, plus the rest of the Jews would stop working as they would lose reception to the mother ship.

>nuke the muslims goy
>will cause a true (((World War)))
>global govt could be created goyim what are you waiting for