Poland doesn't deserve to exist

Poland doesn't deserve to exist.
They never won their freedom, the only reason they exist today is because the western powers decided so after WW1 and then later after WW2.

Poland was almost conquered by Sweden in th 17th century. Then in the 18th century Russia and Prussia took over and Poland ceased to exist. What happened what completely natural, history passed it's judgement on Poland. They should not exist today.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Polish_Republic#Background
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
youtube.com/watch?v=uj5X-Cs-vOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but they do

:/

"Deserve" is a strong word.
They certainly made it though. You're just a hater who's jelly of the success of beautiful white nations. Its not alright to go around and spread lies Mmm'kay?

But we do. I'm pretty sure dinosaurs said the same shit about cockroaches. We will burry you.

Sure man, also silesia and pomerania is german

what

The fuck is wrong with you?

Unironically their German and Swedish invaders are now reducing themselves to caliphates. Polonia semper!

Fuck off, EU shill.

>when you are painting with a loaf of bread

>mfw Poland save Europe from the Muslims Ottomans in the past
>mfw Poland will save Europe again

yeah no, we dont have to do shit

Poland has ever right to exist

I don't know history: The Post.

Sage

Allahu akbar, my friend. Together we will rid this continent of infidels!

A lot of Poland hate threads recently. The jews must be upset. Sage.

Poles are vermin. They come to other countries, steal jobs and commit crime. The Mexicans of Europe.

we didn't only won our right to be here with you independent, but we did it peacefully in 80's

exactly there rightfull clay of germany.

steal jobs that no one fucking wants anyway

Show yourself, Schlomo. Don't hide behind the Fascist flag.

Say what you want, but Poland is European Mexico

This is indeed a fascist opinion. The strong survive and the weak perish. Poland was weak and persihed as a result of that. They never won back their freedom by themselves, so they don't deserve to exist.

It's jealousy

>Humans don't deserve to exist
They never modified their genes to evolve, the only reason they exist today is because nature decided so

Also, i'm proud my country causes this much of butthurt, that you get assblasted about its existance but forget that countries like Ukraine or Mongolia are independent aswell and have never actually fought for freedom unlike poles.

We fought and were dying during WW1 for a reason - for our state.

And we were given our state after it - seems like a fair deal to me.

polack hier
wtf is this flag hahaha

>They never won their freedom,
You fucking retarded? Then what was 1918?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Polish_Republic#Background
Them 1920.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
>the only reason they exist today is because the western powers decided so after WW1
Yep, you're retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=uj5X-Cs-vOQ

Serbia doesn't deserve to exist, in fact it was already wiped out as a nation in 1999 but then they renamed themselves Serbia so that it looks like they still exist

No one gives a shit about Poland, we're just sick of the butthurt Poles have over EVERYTHING, mostly WW2.
The Germans fucked you and then the commies fucked you even harder, get over it dudes.

>the Germans fucked poles during World War Tw-

>1794
>1803
>1830
>1863
>1914
>1918
>1920
>1939

This timespan is likely to be longer than OP's country's history.