I'm done with the place

If Donald Trump isn't full proof that you Republicans do not use your brains, then I don't know what is. You run on emotion 100%: Don't take my guns! Blacks are scary and need to be locked up! Mexicans are taking advantage of our country and need to be deported! If you don't work as much as me you deserve nothing!

There is no time for discourse or realization when you just run on emotion like that. You can't reason with your type of people. You all basically said, I'm pissed that a black guy was president for 8 years, so let's piss those stupid liberals off as much as possible by electing someone who we all know has no place in government, let alone as the president! Haha haha stupid liberals gonna hate this! Hahaha

Reality has a liberal bias, and you just fucking hate that, you'd rather die than admit it. Wanna talk about emotional snowflakes? You are the definition.

S A G E

I don't fucking care if reality has a libetal bias, fuck democrats and Shillary

sage this to oblivion

Unsaged

eat shit drumpf tards

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

This is a stupid post...not even worth a mature answer

ISIS territories are nice I hear, go move there.

all that shit and you didn't even make a point

S A G E

>IT'S ONE TINY STEP FROM BANNING MUSLIMS TO HITLER, STALIN AND POL POT!

UNSAGED YOU BUFFOON

I still got you're bitch anyway faggot, suck my toes.

Good thing Trump can't get his agenda through Congress. He is a lame duck only six months in.

Goddamn you look like a douche, that girl is like a 3/10 without make up anyway. Fuck off faggot.

This. When I was 13 my jewish english teacher tried to turn an entire semester into holocaust history month. She went on and on and on about it and acted like it was specifically targeted against her. One day I told her "mrs. Shekelburgh, the holocaust isnt all about you okay."

She called me parents, who then asked her why shes not doing her job and just teaching english. Best part? Shes wasnt even REALLY jewish. She just converted to judaism literally just so she could join in on the "muh 6 gorillion, muh anti-semitism, muh oppression" virtue signalling.

Also one day she made us write an essay titled "Why al Gore is the best choice for president." She actually got reprimanded by the school for that one cuz a bunch of us kids refused to write it and she gave us all failing grades. She had to apologize and retract the assignment.

sage and rake.

Remember to sage when posting in bait threads. They don't use logic.

S A G E

>BUFFOON

Shareblue isn't allowed to swear
Faggot leaf proxy nigger

It's no use OP. It is a known fact that racists have very low IQs. All they know is "mah guns", "mah blacks" and "mah libruls". Nothing more.

Lil bitch over calling me a fag when i'm getting me some of OP's girlfriend.Shit was so cash that I did a flying himalayan mongoose on that bitch.You mad cuz i'm rich bitch.

“Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

If Hillary Clinton isn't full proof that you democrats do not use your brain, then I don't know what is. You run on 100% emotion: Don't take my welfare checks! Racists are scary and need to be locked up! Whites are taking advantage of their privilege and need to be deported! If you aren't as "oppressed" as me you deserve nothing!

There is not time for discourse or realization when you just run on emotion like that. You cant reason with your type of people. You all basically said, I'm pissed that a bush was president for 8 years, so lets piss those stupid republicans off as much as possible by electing someone who we all know has not place in government, let alone as president! Haha haha stupid conservatives gonna het this! Hahaha

Reality has a conservative bias, and you just fucking hate that, you'd rather die than admit it. Wanna talk emotional snowflakes? You are the definition

Get a load of this guy

So you just got blown by your girlfriend and your first thought was "I should go on Sup Forums and rub it in some virgins face!"? Sweetie, people who get pussy don't think like that, only creative nerds do.

hitler and insanity need to be swapped.

Put on a dress, you liberal tipsucker.

Nigger

Cry harder faggot

Your first mistake is assuming Trump voters are republicans.
Most of us aren't. We high jacked the party is all.
The only thing that would make me second guess Trump is if he tried to go after our guns.
As far as Blacks & Latinos go, If they are patriots, they are more than welcome.
I can see an end to racism through patriotism.

racism's never going away. kek!

I should only speak for myself then, it has with me.
I'm not into race mixing but when I see white libshits I would exchange them for based colors in a NY minute.

If we don't use our brains, but we were able to kick your ass in the election despite HRC massively outspending DJT, what does that say about you?

Oh, that's right. That your IQ must be negative. You still don't get why you lost.

Why are liberals so racist? Cant they go more than a minute with out making everything about race? You are a sick man OP. We dont need racist bigots like you on our christian white male board.