Mike Thernovich is still spouting fake news Kikery. What's his endgame?

What was the book called again?

He just made a website called Mcmasterleaks.com Why does he hate that guy so much?

Did you know his main source of income is a monthly alimony check from his ex-wife? And did you know he doesn't even have a driver's license? And did you know he claims to be a veteran even though he flunked out of boot camp?

Proof he made the site Mcmasterleaks.com

No....tell me more

Never trusted this guy, there is just something about him.

Cernobitch: MAGA MAGA BUY MY BOOK
ADL: We put you on our list, you are a nazi!
Cernobitch: N-n-no I'm Not!
>he goes to politicon and gets shit on
Mybookmyshekels.jpg
Cernobitch: Abloo! Abloo! Trump is terrible, I don't support him!
What a fucking pussy faggot nigger.

Will he approve it?

So, he posts videos of himself driving without a license?

In general, I like Mike, even though I think he's a little too self-focused and his videos are way too loose and sloppy for my taste. Having said that, I worry that he's let his influence get to his head. Sure, if he has or had sources, he probably knows things that we don't, but the way he's so pissed about Mooch being out without seeing or acknowledging the chance that it was always the plan for Mooch to go makes it seem like he let the inside info get to his head. I'm just thinking, "Maybe your info isn't as inside as you think it is and there's more at play than you recognize."

I've honestly always felt like his ego was a liability to his success. All the same, Hoaxed seems pretty bad-ass and I hope it deals some serious damage to the MSM. For now, I'm still behind him, even if I tire of his hour-long ramblings talking about how he's different from others.

He has always been a generic fraud.

>Bonobo Brainwave
>Chimp Callisthenics
>Simian Standpoint
>Macaque Mentality
>Donkey Kontemplations
>Rhesus Rheasoning
>Orangutan Outlook
>Ape Attitude
>Erectus Education
>Gibbon Gestalt
>Harambe Habits
>Lemur Lifestyle
>Monkey Mindfulness
>Primate Perception
>Simiam Psychology
>Tamarin Training

Is he still employed at Infokikes? lmao

IF ANYONE AT INFOWARS READS Sup Forums PLEASE DONT LET THIS SHEKEL FIEND HOST ON UR SHOW.

He has no intention of empowering anyone but himself.

>writes an article about a kike

Proof that hes a gay drug addict

Even if he's only in it for money, which I doubt, he's still leagues better than Alex fucking Jones. It's a God damn shame that the most well-funded alt-media organization is headed by such an obnoxious blubbermonster. I've said it a million times: Jones discredits by association.

No he isn't he doesn't fucking say anything of importance.

Look whether you like Alex or not he's pulled in millions of normies and woke them up to shit that's been going on. And he's entertaining.

>Uses 26 characters to say nothing

Go burp your potato baby, mike

He's literally saying McMaster is committing treason.

What a kike.

Well, he wants a job beyond Trumps presidency, sucking Trump dick 24-7 and having no personal beliefs is hardly good for an author/journalist/whatever he thinks he is.

He's had his moments but he's a fucking weasel, he's showing that right now. I am all for being opportunistic, but this guy has no integrity, he's a shill.

>implying you aren't a kike

I think maybe the ADL said if you pull some kike tactics we'll leave you be.

Aren't you sick of hearing that word? It's like they never get their Google on. They did something I don't agree with, TREASON. Whatever, in the end, it doesn't even matter

Lispers are genetically defective and should be euthanized with the trannies

I think it's literally cuz Kushner is trying to broker peace in the middle east and Cernovich is an Israeli apologist.

He's entertaining in the wrong way. He's a fucking clown. He doesn't compose himself with any integrity. He makes it really, really easy to dismiss and marginalize himself as a crackpot. Even David Knight does a better job. In general, any host who is off-putting to someone who is totally bluepilled does themselves a disservice. Jones is only palatable to people who can already tolerate the stuff he says. He makes InfoWars an echochamber. At the very least, Cernovich has the respect to not interrupt people any time a thought pops into his head. Even if I agree with Jones, I get annoyed as fuck listening to him interview people to the point that I have hard time getting through an entire video. Give Jones' resources to a guy like Cernovich, or David Knight, or anyone else who isn't so obnoxious and you have a pretty solid formula.

Newsflash. Every news outlet has an agenda. Alex Jones is open about it.

Whether you like him or not personally, Jones has made more people woke than p much any other personality.

>Lispers are genetically defective and should be euthanized

That ethcalated quickly.

God only knows why he's so assblasted.

Bro Cernovich has no substance or anything important to say. He blocks people who dont agree with him and he blocks people for asking for proof. He's a subversive kike

I honestly don't care much for content or whatever it is the fuck he does, but he made me laugh when he BTFO out the degenerate Baked Alaska
>called him out on his leeching of and begging for money for his gas and "meme" stickers
>called him out on his mother having to pay his rent for him still
>called him out on his laziness, lateness and incompetence
>called him out on his drug usage
>called him out on his shocking credit score/rating

Israel is garbage, just like the rest of semites. Literally no better than their arab terrorist brothers

Sounds like Cernovich is so ego driven he resorts to shaming other people to make him feel powerful.

In other words hes a jew.

HOL UP

is McMaster, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

I don't even know him personally and I'm not talking about an agenda, I'm talking specifically about the way he fucking acts. It's a disgrace. You could take any competent newscaster from literally anywhere, have somebody redpilled tell them what to say, replace Jones, and InfoWars would instantly become more effective. It is all about presentational form. Period. Cut the rants, cut the bombast, cut the sarcasm, cut the performance-y bullshit and act like a self-respecting newscaster and InfoWars would pack a hell of a lot more punch. It's not fucking rocket science. Take emotion out of the equation and just be straight-laced and you'd have much, much more people willing to listen. What's the use in getting a thumbs-up from people who already agree with you? We need to turn people and a guy like Jones will never accomplish that as long as he's doing things the way he does them.

It almost makes me think that whoever allowed him to get this big already knows what I'm saying and is laughing at him. Don't get me wrong, he deserves credit for any minds he's opened, but he's straight-up a starter kit redpill.

I don't like the way he blocks people either. It's literally unnecessary, it smacks of narcissism, and I cringe every time he does it, but exclusively as a presenter, he is much easier to listen to than Jones.

tl:dr
don't care what jews think

What the fuck did you just fucking thay about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous aluminum can collecting exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking wordth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, worm. As we speak I am contacting my secret platform of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your platform. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in free-speech combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little thit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn worm. I will tweet fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, troll.
P.S. please buy my book

>lispers are good public speakers
just stop

Don't pretend to make points if you don't have anything to say.

ha rofl lmao XD

>having in depth discussions about lisping jews

Checked

it's always funny when people type up a whole novel about how Alex Jones is this, that, or the other

90% of those people strike me as simply being envious of his success and reach DESPITE being an obnoxious bastard and interrupting his guests constantly

go start a radio show and inform people yourself and THEN you can get off on bitching about Alex's personality flaws lmfao

fucking clown

I'm not talking about his personality flaws, I'm talking about the way he composes himself, and I could already do a better job than he does because I have a lot of experience performing in front of an audience. If I wanted a radio show, I'd start one, but I don't.

You can act like what I'm saying is so off-base that it's funny to you, but you aren't making a point. You're just posing. Try saying something instead of nothing. I swear, you faggots are so black-and-white about everything.

lol ha rofl ALL CAPS lmfao btfo kys

LOL THE FUCKING IDIOT FORGOT TO DELETE THE BACKLINK!

Cernovich is dumping all this mcmaster content since last night and 0 interest here? Yall love mcmaster now?

Do you know how I made money as a kid? I dug through trash cans for aluminum cans. At the time, you could get 52 cents a pound for aluminum cans so for spare change (spare money as a kid), I would dig through trash to take up aluminum cans. So all you fucking idiots who are trying to tell me what I can or can't talk about: I've dug through trash cans as a kid for spare money. I've spent five years fighting a false rape accusation and you know what? I got my law license. I made it through. I got the charges dismissed. My record expunged.

You are nothing to me. You are little, pussy fucking worms.

Is Thernovich even a real person? I always figured he was just (((Ron Perlman))) in disguise.