You really want to keep qts like this out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0Yly-Lz_5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, but I am not a loser and already have a white wife.

>wasn't gonna fuck me anyway

Stupid non English speaking roasties BTFO

already has 6483 poz nigger loads up inside

h8s you for not being sexually obsessed to a satanic degree

Spoken English was a requirement before, wasn't it?

>implying we're not just a bunch of asocial retards
i'll stick to my chinese cartoons

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Goodbye.

there's enough cuties around here that I have to walk with blinders because my dick would never allow me to walk in a straight line.
Demographic replacement is apocalyptic and evil any way

>Would be cooking for Jeff Bezos
>A fucking Jew
>This helps the white race
>...??

Jeff's pedo ass deserves nothing. And furthermore, keep all retards who can't learn the language out.

>OH, YOU DON'T WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO RAPE YOUR WIFE?
>WELL, YOU MUST BE A FAGGOT!

I thought being gay was cool now

what's the deal liberals

>we need massive immigration otherwise it inconveniences the richest man on the planet

WOW MADE ME REALLY FUCKING THINK

Sounds comfy AF.

Don't let your dreams be memes
God speed you autists lmao

Nope. The visa lottery only required the applicant to either have a high school diploma or 2 years of work experience.

It filled the country with a bunch of non English speaking niggers because muh diversity.

>Degenerate roastie with bad skin and no english

no thnx

"1 post by this ID"
Fuck off, ShariaBlue shill.
Sage this slide thread.
Hi, NSA!

can someone post that "you want to keep this brown goddess" meme? I never save it and this is a slide thread
thx

She's not qt though, She's a chink that dyed her hair blonde because she's jealous of white women.

>that smelly slant-eyed gook

I definitely would like to keep her out.

>Miyuki

She probably has more experience with English than the type of person RAISE is trying to keep out.

>someone else would be cooking Jeff Bezos his fried shrimp heads

Oh no! I bet it's really hard to find people that can fry fish.

This made me laugh out loud.
The combination of the greentext and that fucking picture is brilliant

Yes.

Fuck off, were full.

>look at this one decent person, you should let everyone in so we can get lucky and get a few good ones, BRB gotta go to my wifes sons funeral.
>the poor mudslimes and minorities aren't to blame for killing my son, they just have a different culture
These cucks deserve far worse than what is possible.

>someone else would be cooking this guy his food

It's as if they don't mind being slaves. Also fuck your English requirement, bring back the Immigration Act of 1790 which was fine for almost 300 years before muh colored people was even a thing.

i'd love for that to be a reality in but sadly our politicians don't think the way we're handling integration is a problem.

If she doesn't speak English why the fuck is she in a country which requires you to speak English to get a job?

Plus, who the fuck doesn't know English? Even most French people speak English, despite loathing doing so.

If keeping her out keeps out 14000 Somalians too, i'm ok with it.

No, I don't want to keep her out, I don't know her or have anything against her. She can learn English if she wants to move to a country where most people speak English

>almost 300 years?
The current year is nearly 2090?

Leftists expect the host country to bow to the foreigner instead of the foreigner assimilating.
You should see the shit they say. You mention someone being unable or unwilling to speak English at work, and they reply with shit like "Why don't you just learn Spanish then you racist?!"

>been an immigration law fir hundreds of years
fuck Drumpf

Ugh...
youtube.com/watch?v=x0Yly-Lz_5I

>Can't speak English.
>Mole on face.
>Dyed hair.
0/10 throw it in the trash.

some whore? We have tons of those though

>People immigrating to an English speaking country shouldn't learn a passable understanding of the language everyone uses to communicate.
Doesn't like every fucking country on the planet require that shit? Why are libshits so fucking stupid and think America is some totalitarian regime and not the most free motherfucking country on the planet. Go bitch about something else you bubble-living faggots.
>this person is the only person that can cook fried shrimp
Nigger please.

kek

Fuck Bezos, Fuck Wapo, Fuck the CIA...
2day shipping is kinda dope tho

>Full Freedom and Liberty.

Nope. Need a totalitarian state to keep the degeneracy at bay.

>lass
this guy should get deported too

My fiancee is Polish

Everyone in Europe can speak English and if they can't they are probably retarded or old

This. Watch as the internet explodes with anti-Melania propaganda; making fun of her accent.

>awesome lass

looks like a spic.

no thank you

disgusting nigger

dis she wasn't fuck you op.

Post her feet.

literally muh dick the argument

I just hope this doesn't stop qt eastern euro chicks who work at east coast vacation spots in the summer

or French

The thing with Mexican women is they already have kids by 20 so while id fuck her id have to watch out for little Juan and to not get her pregnant and she will not abort it.

She could have 2 to 3 kids already.

Speak English or Die

We already got MILLIONS of the sexiest woman in the world... fuck off