>blacks aren't genero-

>Standing at Center Road and Interstate 69 and Ballenger Highway and Corunna Road with a cardboard sign reading "I AM NOT Homeless I got Cars, I Got Houses, AND A SON ON THE WAY I'm Giving, because I'm Blessed, Do You Need $$?,"

>he gave out around $200 after receiving some divine inspiration.

-us.

why are you trying to say positive things about bla-niggers ? It has been established as a FACT that they're literally evil.

hey look this person deviates from the standard behavior. wtf i love niggers now

>cars
>houses
>he gave out around $200 after receiving some divine inspiration.

he sounds fucking poor. thats chump change

$200

So, nothing?

$200? holy cow the community is saved

Exactly.

has your dumb fat ass ever done a single good deed? like, at all? like, something worth $5?

not being a nigger is priceless.

>jealous hungry ass hatin homeless niggers detected
wifi mobile posting outside mcds' shakin ur change cup mad as fuck you didn't get 10 or 20 kek be praised

yall didn't git ur chicken today or what?

WOW HE DONATED 200 WHOLE DOLLARS!? GHEE WHIZ WHERE IS HIS TRIP TO THE WHITE HOUSE?!

Honestly it just seems like he wanted to brag about his cars, houses, and money.

Should have given it to the poor instead.

How much money do you give to poor people yearly user ?
Nothing hm?

rapefugee plz.

How are the chinks treating you? are they all cucking you and have chink cities with black slaves?

why would I handout money to niggers? It's bad enough the government takes 42% of my earnings annually and hands it to them

did you mean to post with another flag ?

bogan please.

They're everywhere. Don't let them into your country their high IQ will ruin your middle class.

Jesus, you people are really distrustful, even when good is committed.

He virtue signaled that hard and only gave out 200 dollars?

I don't think you understand your own terms, you fucking reddit scum. He said he was going to do something, and did something. He didn't say how bad something was, and then do nothing about it.

You should smack them across the face with your cock and cuck them all. Chinks are sub-human.

good point, i'm going to put a banner in front of my house letting everyone know i donated $300 to foodshare.org last week. people will think that's normal and i'm not attempting to brag about it.

he gave 10 people $20.

>Flint population = 97,386
>cost of an under-sink lead filter = $400

>effeminate trumpcucks who still live with mom shitting on someone helping out a community even in small ways

sad. no wonder trump country is a fucking wasteland, kek

if he owns houseS and carS then he could definitely spend 4k and get 10 people a water filter.

Does he rap for a living? I can only guess by his chain that he is indeed a rapper.

I also say this because someone who worked for there money probably wouldn't virtue signal like this. Republicans work for there money.

>A video posted of the cash giveaway has been viewed more than 1 million times since it went on Facebook two days ago.
>- Rapper Cliff King Mac remembered the disbelief as he peeled bills off a stack of cash over the weekend

wow a single black man holding a sign

He could just give money anonymously, instead he gave out chump change as publicly as possible while talking about how he has cars and houses.