How to fix Illinois

As someone who lives in Illinois, I fully support this proposal.

Opinions?

Will cheese heads welcome in a FIB?

As a Hoosier I propose we give Chicago and Gary to Michigan since they're fucked already.

wtf keep chicago out of my state

No

Your map just made Wisconsin permanently blue while also creating 2 more democratic senators while removing 1 republican senator, on top of potentially losing the republican Wisconsin senator as well.

This is fucking stupid.

I hope Favre dies

Nuke the Southside of Chicago and everything is fixed

As a Hoosier, I fully support Wisconsin taking Lake County and all the niggers along with it.

Illinois will be a giant midwestern redpill. In a sense it already is because it forces redpilled former IL residents to seek refuge in neighboring states. They tell their tales from living in a communist hellhole. When IL collapses we will be much closer to the Midwestern Reich

So Missouri has two Springfields now?

Or does one have to change names?

you say you are from Illinois, then you know that outside of the chicagoland area Illinois is pretty based. There are lots of farms and open land, good for shooting and hunting. If we could just remove the malignant tumor that is chicago this state would be great. Maybe nuke rockford also.

Pay denbts illiniggers

says the puertonegro. I heard you get a puerto rican by mixing a mexican and a nigger.

No one wants shitcago. Especially not us. Our southern border shall never change.

Pay denbts, Illini scum!

Wisconsin only wants the northern counties of Illinois.

If we're allowed to firebomb chicago first, maybe

Kentucky isn't a Midwestern State. They're a Southern State. Also the area that Kentucky gets belongs to Missouri.

Pay debnts fag

aren't you just dumping the problem of chicago onto Wisconsin then?

1) Make Polish official
2) Separate from states

This is true red pill.

you got like 10 people in that part of Illinois
we dont want it

me too

I grew up like directly on the three corners. Indiana has super low taxes. I would drive over the border about 15 minutes to buy a carton if cigarettes and gas and save like 12 dollars. I'm trying to line up blue collar work in Indiana and take it easy. I'm done with Chicago. Can't handle the brown plague and even the white people are just awful. Hell they even implemented a new tax on my Big Gulp, paying a penny an ounce. Fuck you, thanks for helping me kick the soda Jew.

>tfw I become an indianaian?
Someone give me a quick rundown. What the hell goes on indiana besides the indy 500 and what the do they have going for them?

chicago should just be it's own state. same with nyc. they should have a special classification kind of like district of columbia does.

Wisconsin here - fuck off, we've got enough problems with you shipping all your crime, poverty, drugs, and niggers here without being forced to annex shitholes like Rockford and Naperville, and I'm sure Iowa, Missouri, and Indiana feel the same way.

Here's a better option - divide the state up between the northeast corner and the rest - Lincoln and Illinois.

City-states. Any time a city maintains a population above a set limit for a set time the state legislature has to convene and divide their existing counties to create a separate state encompassing that city and the surrounding suburbs. The new state gets its own Senate and House representation and its own chunk of electoral votes in the general election.

If the criteria were, say, 2 million people or more, NYC, LA, Chicago, and Houston would become individual states

Fuck off, we're full.

As a Southern Illinoisan I fully support this.

form our own country
kick all nonwhites and jews out.

Never going to happen, especially when your general threads are 99% "hai guyz chck out my kewl new flag!" and 1% shitting on people proposing actual solutions.

Iowan here. Fuck this. We've got enough Chicago niggers coming over the border as it is, we don't need to make it easier for them.

the Sup Forums threads are retarded ill give you that. twitter and discord are where actual conversations and organizing happen.

Nuke Chicago's South side and West side and then nuke the North side of Milwaukee. Then everything will be okay.

Why would anyone want your debt, corruption, and niggers?

And it took all of indianas steel plants.

>shitholes like Rockford and Naperville
>Naperville
Nigger I live in Naperville. My house is probably worth more than your entire neighborhood. This city is white and rich. There's a reason the niggers in Chicongo always talk shit about us. Success breeds jealousy.

Praise

Fine, then keep it, along with the rest of that godforsaken region.

Bottom line - we want no fucking part of your shit state.

If not done right you'll ruin 5 good states. Better to burn the whole thing to ash before the integration with the other states.

can confirm this

No, Chicago can fuck off the Indiana

This hard as fuck, WI is damn near perfect