Germany can still be saved

The Federal Statistical Office said people with an immigrant background — defined as those who either weren't born as German citizens or have at least one parent who wasn't — made up 22.5 percent of the country's total population of 82.4 million in 2016.

European countries still account for the origins of the largest number of immigrants in Germany, the statistical office said, though other areas have grown in importance over the past five years.

Some 2.3 million people in Germany have roots in the Middle East, around 51 percent more than in 2011. And 740,000 have roots in Africa, an increase of 46 percent.

--------
In total only 3 million from Africa and the Middle East, that is less than 4% of the German population.

That "only" 3 million will turn into 10 million+ in the next generation

Germany died in 1945

Germany will rise again and I would give everything to fight for the fourth reich. Millions of other whites around the world would too.

>Millions of other whites around the world would too.
This, and the number is growing every day.

Tbh I have little hope left, everyone here seems like a lefttard

>That "only" 3 million will turn into 10 million+ in the next generation
Not with family planning! Also, most of those people are young men. Young men cannot multiply! Germans are marrying their women!

Defeatism never solved anything, it HAS to happen and CAN happen and WILL happen.

Germans have lost every war ever

But there are so many Turks who were born in germany and even have both, german and turkish citizenship and behave like foreign shitskins.
Those are not counted in the statistic

I thought Turks are all moving back to Erdogan-Turkey? Didn't Merkel sign this secret agreement with Erdogan, that if she supported him with money and by staging a fake coup d'etat, he would take back all Turks? Germany only has to keep the Kurds.

Immigrants will fuck german women to multiply, further demolishing the native german population, and their government will support it the whole way through.

tell that to france

>Immigrants will fuck german women to multiply
All German women are on triple birth control - the pill, the spiral and the condom. Some even have quadruple security with an implanon. Our brith rate isn't that low for nothing.

>In total only 3 million from Africa and the Middle East, that is less than 4% of the German population

but it's more than half of the young, breeding population. therein lies the problem. the next generation of germany is going to be muslim. no way around it. if you're european better get ready for religious wars like they used to have in the past. europe is going to one bloody battleground for at least a hundred years until the muslims finally kill and convert them all. no way around it.

You were so butthurt about losing WW1 that you had to resort to Hitler and lose again

yes you thought that is was happened, because you like to phantasize facts that dont exist, like the dumb nazicunt you are

i love it, when someone from the biggest immigrant country in the worlds history, where entire cities are black and hispanic,with a once black president, gets off on german cuck fiction.
I also love how, because this argument is so nonsensical and retarded, the german cant find any other way to answer than lying about birth control, because of course not every woman in germany is on birth control you idiot,ive never met a single german woman who used more than 1 method of birthcontrol, but you were probably never inside of one yet

I see your eyes the defeatism that would take the heart of me...

Did the media make you feel better about the planned "Soft Genocide"?

Yes, much better. My kids might still be in the majority. Very happy indeed!