HOW DID WE GO FROM THIS

HOW DID WE GO FROM THIS..........................................................

Other urls found in this thread:

ctmirror.org/2017/07/26/immigrant-mom-who-took-refuge-in-a-church-can-go-home/
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities#.WYIoack-Gjw.twitter
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/fact-check-no-evidence-undocumented-immigrants-commit-more-crimes-n777856
drive.google.com/file/d/0B0kkOiAWUCUGMXgwcEcwbkN5Ylk/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

......................TO THIS..................................................................................................................

To what?

...........................................................................................................AND THEN THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Damn I was hoping I could cut you off and get quads

>the current Roman sky-fairy CEO is irrational

mild shock

Not my pope.

I'm embarrassed to be a Catholic.

>People realizing in 2017 that the Pope is nothing more but a political tool
Lads, it's been that way since the Middle Ages

The Pope isn't the Church. We are.
We've had bad popes in the past, sometimes more than one at a given time who couldn't agree on which is worse.
We need administrators, but our faith doesn't depend on them. Deus Vult etc.

>listening to a line of popes that hasn't been legitimate in at least 1000 years

The Vatican elected him so you figured it out.

This guy gets it.

>Believing in a man whose legitimacy was never proven either

He's a Modernist. That means his statements can be interpreted in multiple ways and ultimately mean nothing. His leftist, globalist, Modernist followers know exactly what he means, while conservatives get caught up in trying to squeeze his words into a Catholic interpretation.

He's not Catholic, therefore not a pope, so we're either without one right now or the true pope is in hiding. There is always an interregnum between the death of one pope and the election of the next. Sometimes it's days, sometimes it's years, this time it's a bit longer. That's unfortunate, but it's not the end of the world or the end of the Church.

HE'S A FUCKING BUSINESSMAN!!
seriously, he says cool things so people get attracted towards catholicism. they must sell their product.

>christcucks
>fucking irrational and insane
i'm shocked......

I agree with him. A true Christian has compassion for his fellow man. Everyone in my church including myself volunteers to provide sanctuary for undocumented immigrants.

>Man
>animal
Wew

This Pope has been installed by Soros and company. Quite obvious. Only the blind religious zealots won't see it.

>not realizing that there is no mandate for a supreme pontiff in the Church, and that such a position is ahistorical and including papal infallibility - is actually heretical.

If you're trying to say that folks who are trying to make a better life for themselves and their families are animals, you're no Christian.

hes clearly a jew

>Everyone in my church including myself volunteers to provide sanctuary for undocumented immigrants.

Do you not care about the horrors those illegals are wreaking on your fellow church members?

>being religious
>being sheep
Pick two.

Singling out the actions of a sick few and saying they represent an entire population is ignorant.

They *clap* Should *clap* Do *clap* It *clap* In *clap* Their *clap* Own *clap* Countries *clap*

Look. I'm not blind to what's going on, but I cannot authorize that kind of action.

>Singling out the actions of a sick few and saying they represent an entire population is ignorant.

So I'll take that as a "no". Thanks.

If I wasn't an independent Baptist I'd be ashamed of myself too.
Come home, white man.

To quote American theologian Stanley Hauerwas: let the world be the world and the church be the church. So long as we can make this distinction - it is heresy not to make it - then there is no issue in interpreting Papa Franky's statements.

Clear proof this man represents a kike religion.

>instrumentilization of people
Oh shit third impact imminent!!!!!!

>Singling out the actions of a sick few and saying they represent an entire population is ignorant.

So, in other words, you don't care about those "few" that are assaulting, killing, and raping people.

And I'm sure you can tell which are which are good and bad just by looking at them, right?

The work of the Pope ends when he dies. Because the former didn't died, the actual pope it's nothing but a list.

I really hope he insults Poland for being racis and then there's a schism. I'd join.

*Liar

>still being an edgy atheist in 2017

Atheism died in the 2000s. Take your fedora off, Swedecuck

I can't even remember the last time an undocumented immigrant committed any kind of crime here. Yet within the past 2 days there are 4 different white men convicted of rape and assault in the paper. You're more likely to be raped by a white man than an undocumented immigrant by a huge margin. But keep using your mental gymnastics to justify your hate. Jesus would be ashamed of you.

>opposes the human instrumentality project
No wonder Sup Forums hates him.

The current Pope had shills campaigning for him in cardinals ears, it's on record. It's a excomminicable offence to try to influence the votes for a new pope. His appointment is null and void.

Are you a female?
Serious question, I have a theory in the works.

this fucking sandnigger
rope when??!

>I can't even remember the last time an undocumented immigrant committed any kind of crime here.

Here, let me see if I can help you (pic related)

I'm sure this woman will understand it's just a few bad ones that do this, no?

>Jesus would be ashamed of you.
don't speak for Jesus, roastie

patience is a virtue

>Everyone in my church including myself volunteers to provide sanctuary for undocumented immigrants.

When that criminal commits a CRIME, you and EVERYONE in your church should be sued by the victim in Civil court for the pain and loss you INFLICTED by aiding a known criminal. THEN the state should press charges for aiding known criminal.

Letting people into your country and being good to them IS a part of the bible though.

She's like a pitbull owner LOL

Using isolated incidents to paint an entire community as dangerous is ignorant and foolish.

It's not a crime. And we've already helped free Ms. Chavarria, and we're working on helping many more immigrants. Report us, I dare you.

ctmirror.org/2017/07/26/immigrant-mom-who-took-refuge-in-a-church-can-go-home/

What are the demographics of your city?

You used 4 different isolated cases.
At least be consistent, bitch.

Im not sure what problem you have with him. He says Christian things? Maybe if you don't like universalist ideals and nigger loving maybe christianity isnt the religion for you.

>You're more likely to be raped by a white man than an undocumented immigrant by a huge margin

Wow, wrong again! (pic related)

Did you happen to take statistics in school? Maybe you just forgot that stuff?

Source:
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities#.WYIoack-Gjw.twitter

This. Fuck all of you Christcucks. You and the Jew have done more damage to Europe than all armies throughout history.

>instrumentalization of the human person
what did he mean by this?

Jesus condemns destructive policies towards your family, which mass migration is destructive towards not only your own family but your entire country. Big difference between mass migration and helping who can and sending them away

It doesn't matter. You can't not help people just because helping them will be bad for you. Have you read the shit Christ said?

>Jesus condemns destructive policies towards your family,
No, he said you should give charitably to the point of self-harm and beyond.

It's almost like he spouts shit in an attempt to be as broadly liked as possible by contradicting himself in an attempt to look like he's not just fence sitting and wanting more people to be catholic.

Sure thing buddy

More like, clear proof this man is a kike. Which he is and it still amazes me how people aren't aware of it.

nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/fact-check-no-evidence-undocumented-immigrants-commit-more-crimes-n777856

Wrong. Keep citing all your fake news sites that tell you about the scary brown people, though.

>ctmirror.org/2017/07/26/immigrant-mom-who-took-refuge-in-a-church-can-go-home/

She won a stay... SHE will be deported... the state was being kind... but fuck that they have the right and should have arrested EVERY fucking one of you for obstruction of justice.

Grade A trolling. Just an annoying reminder that people like this exist though.

see

>racism racism racism racism
Im so fucking tired of that word, I swear from now on everytime a person use it I will stop caring about what they have to say

All right, Johhny Cochrane. We're already working on letting her stay.

>It doesn't matter. You can't not help people just because helping them will be bad for you. Have you read the shit Christ said?

Wow. Folks, just think about this for a minute. These religious people (and I know you think you're doing the right thing) are so irrational that they will invite this terror into your neighborhoods without care of what happens to you.

>The Pope isn't the Church.
congrats! you are a protestant now welcome brother!

Where is "here" because it's not the fucking US or any of its territories. Unless you're an absolute retard, illegals commit crime all the fucking time.

Most raciss post ive seen here today.

Cite some reliable sources, not Breitbart or Infowars. I'm waiting.

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

why isnt there an antipope yet

When The white smoke rises... Eagles will protect the dove.

I think he means diversity paired with European Values. He's definitely a civic nationalist

>nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/fact-check-no-evidence-undocumented-immigrants-commit-more-crimes-n777856

The data cited in that article is taking crime as a whole (not crime by demographics). Surely you know the difference, right?

I know you don't care because you want to virtue signal to your peers, but the rest of us who use logic and reason to view the world actual use facts and evidence. Not our "feelings".

>Where is "here"
Planet earth obviously... since there are NO immigrants form other places (no space niggers on earth yet) "here" committing crimes.

>ctmirror.org/2017/07/26/immigrant-mom-who-took-refuge-in-a-church-can-go-home/

Ahhhh, so you're from Connecticut. That explains it. You're functionally retarded when it comes to immigration then, because fucking no one wants to go into CT for a damn good reason.

Meanwhile, I'm from CA and the greater southwest is where a good chunk of family is. Illegals commit so much crime here, and they basically run local governments because corrupt mayors/counselors can use the illegals as a voting bloc on demand whenever they need to win an election. It happens all the goddamn time.

So yeah, you're wrong because you're not exposed to the problem, and thus have no fucking clue what you're saying or thinking.

>he supports the Instrumentality of Mankind
justify yourselves

I will never understand this meme

>Cite some reliable sources, not Breitbart or Infowars. I'm waiting.

How about the fact that they are illegal, and therefore already have committed at least one crime?

That's irrelevant. Should we consider all people that jaywalk as potential murderers because they're so bold to break the law?

Illegals that did not commit a crime should be sent back and have them reapply.

no way guys, this is fake right? nooo way

I was just seeking a better life, far from poverty when I robbed that bank, why the fuck am I being persecuted?

Aren't jaywalkers potential victims?

WHEN ARE WE PUTTING THIS FUCKING ANTIPOPE ON A CROSS

False equivalency
Gotta be a woman.

The jaywalking laws are in place to protect you from drivers and drivers from you, sooo....
yes. Absolutely.

It's connecticut, so it's guaranteed to be 95%+ white. Which is why they're so stupid on immigration.

White people living the dream of high white population density are always the first to forget that their safety and success was due to their homogeneity. This is the problem of not having a real white identity to attach to and take pride in.

I hate the way white nationalists go about it, because it's a bunch of edgelord crap that is almost indistinguishable from WE WUZing, but having a specific identity to hold onto is also really necessary for times when you need to defend successful practices. Jews and asians do this all of the time. They don't necessarily bring it up all of the time (OK Jews do, they're obsessed with themselves), but when necessary, you need an identity to rally the group behind.

>Catholicism

So you failed 2nd grade Bio/Science/Health then?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B0kkOiAWUCUGMXgwcEcwbkN5Ylk/view

>

>False equivalency
>Gotta be a woman.

LOL...go back through the thread. Many of the logical fallacies are there.

Are you fucking retarded?

I am honestly thinking about converting to Islam because the Church has become so liberal.

>Atheism died in the 2000s

It didn't die, people just aren't so open about it anymore.

Letting foreigners colonize your country and giving them free shit while they massacre natives is not found anywhere in the bible.

Like you've even fucking read it.