Esbian Couple in California Chemically Altering Their 11-year-old Boy For Sex-change Surgery

I've read my fair share of degeneracy but this?
This is a whole new level of abuse.

They've started castrating him chemically at the age of eight and at the age of eleven they're going to permanently mutilate/castrate him. All because he said he was trans at the age of 3 in a known to be deficient household?

Fuck me sideways 'Murica...

Other urls found in this thread:

ussanews.com/News1/2017/07/31/lesbian-couple-in-california-chemically-altering-their-11-year-old-boy-for-sex-change-surgery/
archive.is/7DYwI
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Full sauce

ussanews.com/News1/2017/07/31/lesbian-couple-in-california-chemically-altering-their-11-year-old-boy-for-sex-change-surgery/

>archive.is/7DYwI

Bump. This kid is going to kill himself and/or his family by the time he's in high school, because of the shit he been through by these tormentors.

why is this allowed ? dont they have to wait till he is 18 ?

>You're not old enough to understand the possible consequences of alcohol or cigarettes until after your teenage years are over.
>You're 100% aware of the consequences of permanently mutilating yourself before even going through puberty
Wew

>why is this allowed ?

Not every place has as much islam as Germany, Ahmed. Here in the west we like boipuccy andallow children to decide their own gender.

They should just pass a law that makes cosmetic surgery illegal unless you are over 18

>The law considers minors not mentally competent to be able to consent to sex
>But they are mentally competent to consent to sex change

How the fuck is this not considered child abuse?

posting relevant ball

istn the most commen name in oslo mohammed ? keep acting like you are special you fuck

really gets the noggin a joggin

The number your post ends in is how many years until he kills himself.

Times are changing..

Sounds about right.

IMAGINE

MY
SHOCK

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Pedophiles, I'll bet my life savings on it. Probably watch the older one abuse the younger one.

>Two lesbian Jews are castrating their white adopted son.

Nothing to see here goyim. Go back to sleep.

Well... here it is normal to surgically remove the penis of children so Islam obviously don't have any cultural power here like it apparently does in Germany.

by saing that islam dont allow mutualation of children but the west does, you make islam look good.
and i should be the mohammed ?

You think it's weird that children chooses to be transgendered. Only a muslim would be against that.

Can Canada please tell me why these parents are fit parents.

whatever mohammed, try not to rape white woman while you stay in norway, thank you

fuck off Ahmed. And stop trying to remove European culture.