What's a survivor of cyber violence?

What's a survivor of cyber violence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsY9MipXg_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for circling an already highlighted word

A victim of the memelocaust. Never forget.

Can somebody make a picture of Eternal Armenian? Honestly, they do deserve one.

victim of ganking

The same as a survivor of the Holohoax...some myth the Kikes made up to serve their narrow kike interests

Six gorillion pixels.

Some autist called her faggot in the COD voicechat, bamn survivor of "cyber violence"

Somebody who gets BTFO'd by a leaf.

Assault gifs

A way to make people who've experienced no actual hardship in life equal to those who fought in wars.
So, just more left-wing delusion.

Some one who should have caved into the peer pressure in killing one's self?

OMG. What fake news site is that from?

Sarkeesian is the one that created the violence just to get attention. That stupid bitch needs to be ignored. It'll drive her mad and hopfully she'll fucking kill herself already.

someone punched her through the screen

with a roll of quarters in their fist

how els could someone commit violence through the interwebs

another sign that our society have peaked and will only decay from now on.

Didn't she won and we are the ones surviving with SJW videogames?

Somebody said mean things about her shit opinions on the internet.

Can somebody actually die from "cyber violence"?
I didn't know that, but I'm just a dumb Austrian.

surviving vicious photoshopping

It's when they cyber-kick your ass... Just like what I am currently doing to you, jew.

well, in this world of zero personal responsibility, if a grown adult kills themselves over internet words they are a victim instead of a weak faggot.

As OP, you should know what is cyber violence.

She was raped by Grid Bugs and then the Master Control Program tried to derez her.

Im a survivor of cyber sexual assault

Got teabagged real bad while playing COD

Wheres my 3 book deal and movie option?

You are right that these idiots interpret it this way, but if it were true then I guess the hate on this board alone would have shoahed 6 million jews.

>Can somebody actually die from "cyber violence"?

Yes. for example if I write "I am currently cyber-kicking your balls" (or if you experience some heavy photshopping like this ) you might get a nocebo effect (look it up) and develop a sickness where you die.

For example if someone cyber stab you with a knife and you imagine that the wound gets infected then your mind might develop a sickness and you might die. There have been studies on this in anthropology where people exposed to curses have actually died soon after. A scientific explanation for the correlation is the Nocebo effect.

Someone might also call you a faggot (like mentions) and it might create mental problems causing you to suicide and so on. It's a real problem...

>Got teabagged real bad while playing COD

Sorry to hear... You can find people to talk to in rape survivor groups. Because I bet it was done without consent and can be very traumatic.

It means she didn't kill herself.

So brave.

they walked away from the screen in time.

Guys - I want to share my story with you. Today I survived my spectroscopy exam, that i didnt study for, because I was busy taking care of my familiy. I felt awefull, and I'm still in pain. But I'm still alive.

its like the holocaust

you will never really know but they will keep asking for more

Relevant video
youtube.com/watch?v=tsY9MipXg_o

Its kidn of like that 7 days u die movie with the scary bitch. U come on to Sup Forums u might die or not in 7 days if you live ur now a survivor or cyber something or other

It's annuddah shoahh

stfu you commie faggot

I'm victimizing everyone in this thread with cyber-bonering

A buzzword term invented by internet pseudointellectuals. Basically, what a normie would say on twitter or tumblr to look smart in front of his friends.

Somebody once called me a faggot on here. I too am a survivor of internet abuse.

what is this, a boner for ants?

dunno, getting raped by a Terminator ?

Someone called me a fag here once. Felt bad man. I'm a survivor.

She's plays Counters-Strike.

>gets $150,000 for getting made fun of online
>"victim"

((((great article))))

>2 kilobyte JPG
thanks for nothing fag

fixed

cyber-bonering continues
evil laugh

>cyber violence
That sounds like something like hacking someones ventilator or something.

I doubt she got anything more than an insult, nothing like surviving a hacked ventilator or something.

no, stop, please dont

After all that archiving, you post this.
Fuck you Nordbro

bwahahahahaha

There was that pedo Kurt Eichenwald that was 'almost killed' by a flashy gif which induced an epileptic fit

Theres people that didnt survive a teabagging in halo.
The early 2000s was a dark time.

if only you knew austrobro

more jews with hairy pussies

holy shit, those nipples

then we are all survivors of Jewish violence

Have you been a victim of cyber-bonering?

Here, don't show me where you touched yourself.

what a cry baby
garanteed everybody here got insulted on the internet much more than her.

Only if her phone was hacked to explode, or have an ear piercing sound go off that causes a tympanic rupture. Words would only cause her problems under two.circumstances: as slander or libel, which falls under tort law - not criminal; or if she has a documented intellectual disability, which falls under criminal law.

"Cyber violence" sounds like some fashwave soundtrack

better question is, what does it look like when someone doesn't survive "cyber violence"?