i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg

Developments Aug 1
*SAA clears out Euphrates pocket, seize Jabal Tuntur, capture 20% of Sukhnah
>US-led coalition airstrikes kill 60 civis, injures 50 in DeZ prov
>DeZ: SAA repels counterattack of IS units trapped in cemetery area
>E Ghouta: SAA unleashes 50 Elephant rockets on rebels from Jobar & Ayn Tarma
>Latakia: FSA 1st Coastal Division shelled army positions on Jabal Mukhtar
>E Hama: SAA liberates Marina town and stops IS counterattack
>SDF captures Nazlah Shahadah district, attempts to isolate Old Raqqa from southern direction
>HTS jihadists hit gov positions with mortar fire near Taibat al-Imam town, N Hama
>Infighting looms in Idlib as ceasefire between jihadi groups falters
Iraq
*PMU forces liberate 17 villages from ISIS west of Mosul
Yemen
>Houthi forces, allies hit Saudi Arabia’s Jizan, Asir and Najran regions inflicting heavy losses on the Saudi Army and its mercenaries
>IS attacks Houthi forces in central Yemen, killing the fighters and looting site

Donate/click ads: southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/892823773308755968
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ltr7x8nO2M
youtube.com/watch?v=XBehmmvyizs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/892819789525254144
store4.up-00.com/2017-08/15016987390591.jpg
youtu.be/0Puex5xuCoI
rt.com/news/398315-china-threat-india-war-doklam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ASSAD WILL WIN!

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start
6+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece..
1 of them went back to berlin to visit kids.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

oc

It's that time already?

Death to Abu Ivanka Al Amriki

>Inflatable mosques appear on French beaches

Hezbollah is flying drones carrying Hezb's flag over the green buses evacuating al-Qaeda members and their families into Idlib right now.

stop cuckposting mandic

Go back to your containment thread in /k/, you faggot.

>pic
Suits YPG better.

Why is this large green area in the south east that connects the borders of Syria/Iraq/Jordan so important to USA?

NATO has ordered the parliaments of Denmark and Norway to allow our F16 jets in Iraq to cross into Syria to destroy government troops who tries to liberate this green zone.

Checked

>US has started talks to hand over Al-Tanf to Russia
eh.

checked, but that's NINA, and my "OC"

It lies on the Baghdad-Damascus international highway.
>That road is literally the direct road to Damascus from Iraq, and reopening it would massively improve Assad's position, as Iran would no longer be forced to airlift supplies and troops to Syria, when they could just take the land route straight to Damascus. It would also spell the end of the Eastern Qalamoun pockets of Jayrud, Ruhaybah, and Dumayr, as well as speeding up the collapse of the Eastern Ghouta pocket.

>globaleventmap shows tigers in control of territory directly to the south of raqqa
>hoholmaps (((magically))) hand a massive part of it out to t*rds

Blocking Iran. Too bad Iran walked past it.

>US has started talks to hand Tanf to Russia

source: twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/892823773308755968

S L A V ' D

LAVROV'D

ayyylmoaaaa

For the pipeline project they need to circumtance Iran, Iraq and Syria gov, so they need a Jordanian entry point (Al-Tanf) and a Turkish exit point (Rojava).

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ltr7x8nO2M

GEM is right.
But it doesn't really matter what fanmaps think.

>no mention of the SAA
makes you think

>#ISIS losses from 14/7 till 2/8 in South #Raqqa CS:

332 vehicles
12 HQs
3 Tanks
3 Ammo Depots
11 Artillery pieces
5 MGs

Via #Syria|n MoD

>Syrian Government isn't fighting ISIS
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*inhales*

GHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>village in grease

Man ser för övrigt att han håller i en prips, men vem bryr sig

hey, our villages can be pretty comfy

do we have any statistics about the amount of jihadist boipuccies being pound in the same period?

I just thought about lutefisk and I genuinely puked in my own mouth.

Lithuanian and Polish food is nothing compared to this stuff. Not to mentioned on iceland, rotten shark, which.... is actually eaten along with 60% booze called Svartadaudir(the black death)

Hmm tried to find you a picture here of the booze, but it seems the kikes have censored it.
It was legally 60% though, opposed to our illegal "moutain water" here holding 96,6%. It was expensive as hell, here you can get 0,5l of mountain water for 150 krones marked price, it used to be 100 though

>lutfisk
checked
inlagd sill with brännvin is best fisk

I prefer kryddersild that's long term marinated in lots of salt.

The fish becomes more hard, and disintegrates less.

>tell me what did convince you to go to law school ?
I have some "bad friends" (my group of friends i know since kindergarten went a little bit "astray" to keep it simple), during my teens one got in some legal trouble and I started looking up things and it caught my interest since then.
>for me this is only for the craziest people that have nothing to do except learning by heart tons and tons of laws
The learning by heart is overrated, it's more about learning procedures, you got a codex for all the laws n shiet
the learning by heart mostly applies to things like the conditions that have to be met so you can apply a certain legal concept
>end up being in contact of criminals during your professional exercise
Mostly tax evading cunts if things go well
>do you hate life this much ?
yes

pretty sure they want gurantees that iran won't use the al tanf route to ressupply it's proxies in syria.

so i guess nothing will come out of this bc. the land has no value to the us anymore and russia knows that. i also think that russia won't fall for empty promisses any longer... the construction/upgrade of the route around al tanf is on it's way and the us has no way to legitimize its landgrap there.

Sounds tasty

USA USA USA

wew lads

(checked)
>96,6%
wew boy
The memories of the hangover I got from drinking pure spirits instead of vodka are slowly coming back

>I have some "bad friends" (my group of friends i know since kindergarten went a little bit "astray" to keep it simple)
>mfw lawgoy is a self hating moroccan

>do you hate life this much ?
>yes

even this confirms it

>tfw I'm a law student and I like my life
Everything will be fine, user.

JUST

>Al-Tanf never ass*dists, Dezzeyor will fall next week, Aleppo in a month.
Kh*mmeinists and Ass*dists are delusional as always, /sg/ stinks and i smell good

>lawgoy is a self hating moroccan

>1280px-Flag_of_Syria_2011_observed.svg.png
>Flag_of_Syria

>lawgoy is moroccan
how did you come to that conclusion doc?

a self hating moroccan*
this is why he keeps insisting that he hates them particularly, he's trying to fool us

>mfw lawgoy is a self hating moroccan
basically the most severe insult i've recieved in my life, well done 10/10
having a few friends that were into dudeweedlmao and one that thought selling it (including to minors) while he was over 18 was a good idea doesn't make me a desertmonkey,wew lads
besides i posted my glorious hwyte hand once
don't make me do it

>having a few friends that were into dudeweedlmao
>dudeweedlmao
> one that thought selling it
literally a self hating moroccan

>Tribute to Palestinian Liberation Army
youtube.com/watch?v=XBehmmvyizs&feature=youtu.be

these girls look pretty identical to those arab jews in israel maybe slightly different than the ones with stolen european genetics.

>a few friends that were into dudeweedlmao and one that thought selling it (including to minors) while he was over 18 was a good idea
Literally the only Belgian lawgoy I know has the exact same personal backstory
This is eerie

is he from morocco too ?

>pretty identical to those arab jews in israel
>pretty identical to those arabs
who'd a thunk

asma uber alles and you know that for a fact snus

I don't know any frogs desu
wew lad, rude

>tfw he is

These are new sanctions?

>mfw we found lawgoy's true identity
how can he ever recover ?

Mummy is too pure for dirty thoughts

would this look better if the flag was on his head? working on a not so skippy version of it

false accusations based on nothing, think i'll be fine

twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/892819789525254144
THEY'RE NOT LEAVING
ASS*DIST AL*WITE K*FIRS BTFO
THE REVOLUTION IS STILL ALIVE

show us your dick with a timestamp
we'll see i'm right if it's circumcised

East Raqqa Map Update 2/8/2017 Exclusive info @MIG29_ Des @hamza_780 HD store4.up-00.com/2017-08/15016987390591.jpg

>60 KILOMEMES

>‘Leave Chinese land or face war’: China MoD official warns India amid border standoff

A combative Indian defense expert who accused Beijing of running bellicose news stories against Delhi drew a strong response from his Chinese TV show counterpart, who said Indian troops must leave the contested Doklam area if they do not want war.
The remarks came amid a heated debate between a retired Indian Army major general and now defense commentator, Ashok Mehta, and the director of the Chinese Defense Ministry’s Center for International Security Cooperation, Senior Colonel Zhou Bo.

The two officers were apparently invited to comment on the tense border standoff over the Doklam plateau – a contested area sandwiched between India, China and Bhutan – on a Tuesday news show run by China Global Television Network (CGTN).

youtu.be/0Puex5xuCoI

rt.com/news/398315-china-threat-india-war-doklam/

Gazi Ayntap Avenue Aleppo Syria

the map doesnt include the SAA advance in the mountainous area south of Madaan

>tfw mummy is only mummy because of dirty thoughts - whichever way you look at it.

>show us your dick with a timestamp
yeah i'm not posting my dick online for a meme argument, sorry lad
where you not here during the bongroach era when i posted proofs because he kept calling me a kurd?

>where
were
wew

oh shit... chinese and indian tv hosts declaring war on each other... should i start preparing for WW3?

why is this even considered news?

Help me find Al Dhiyabat and Al Musatahat in southern Raqqa
They were mentioned as liberated in the latest MOD update about the villages on the euphrates.

>twitter.com/metesohtaoglu/status/892823773308755968

Virgin birth.

Would be interesting to see a war that seemingly wasn't instigated AT ALL by a western country happen between such huge nations

>The collapse of the Washington pocket in the Tunnel? (al-Tanf)
>"An agreement" to hand over the US base ... and the army prepares for a process at the border triangle

A photo of the Revolutionary Commanders, weeks before the training of its members with US forces (AFP)
Eli Hanna
The details of the US-Russian agreement in Syria are woven away from the media and official statements. Multiple rounds of diplomatic rams and political interrelations have not prevented the discovery of an independent course in the two capitals away from the discussion table in Astana or the corridors of the United Nations.
On July 8, on the sidelines of the G20 summit, in the first meeting between Presidents Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, the "zone of easing the escalation" in the south of Syria was announced.

The accord, which was held in Hamburg after long talks hosted by the Jordanian capital Amman, was also followed by unprecedented tension between the two countries following new sanctions approved by the US House of Representatives on Russia, while the latter responded by the decision to deport hundreds of American diplomats. These sanctions, which do not have the White House's approval, have not prevented the completion of the bilateral track with Moscow in Syria. Trump and his foreign secretary, Rex Tilerson, remain opposed to the sanctions legislation approved by Congress, a senior diplomat told the Washington examiner yesterday. "He and President Trump are unhappy that Congress has applied these sanctions and the way in which they have done it," Tillerson said at a press conference at the State Department. "We were clear that we did not believe that ) Will be useful for our efforts, but that is the decision they have taken. "

Offers from the Syrian army to the elements of the "Revolutionary Commanders" to surrender themselves

This new track, according to information «news», signs of a 'huge' agreement between the two parties, which requires the withdrawal of US troops from the base Altnf on the Iraqi border and handed over to Russian forces. This "agreement" is illustrated by the leakage yesterday of elements of the Revolutionary Commandos who are working with the Americans. Al-Akhbar learned that these people were aware of what was being waged in their "influence" areas and felt that they were being taken aback by the information that a major Syrian army operation was nearing the liberation of the border area north of the province of Suwayda.
The "Washington gunmen" in the enclave suffer from a huge deficit because of the success of the Syrian army and its allies to close the road north of the tunnel and reach the border with Iraq. This shift led to the "capture" of groups collaborating with Washington in the "no military horizon" pocket to get out of it, in addition to Washington's failure to maintain a large "safety space" under them under the control of the Syrian army in the corridors and movement at a small distance in the military sense About their area of concentration. The hoped-for leadership of these forces was to continue the "crawling" along the border, to the city of Albuqmal in Deir al-Zour, which was thwarted by the Syrian leadership. The "Washington gunmen," too, showed a major failure to achieve any achievement without air support or special forces accompanying them. They collapsed, for example, on the day of the landing of Albuqamal months ago, as they held only hours in front of the militants «Daash», where it was planned Then stabilizing the American presence along the border from Tanf to the border town of Deir al-Zour.

Al-Akhbar learned that Syrian Army "offers" came to these people to surrender in the past few days. The American side asked the "disengagement students" who "felt cheated" to hand over their weapons and equipment before leaving. But two groups, On Tuesday.
This comes in conjunction with the revelation of the "International Alliance" about differences with the faction of the "Martyrs Brigade of the two villages" working in the desert, on the nature of the tasks carried out by the latter and his refusal to commit to fight "just". Opposition sites reported that a number of the Revolutionary Commanders refused to "request a transfer" to the town of al-Shadadi in the southern Hasaka countryside, to participate in operations towards the Euphrates valley.
The Alliance's spokesman, Ryan Dillon, said last Thursday that the coalition would not support the operations of the "martyrs of the two villages" again, adding that he would try to recover the military equipment delivered to the group.
Returning to the agreement, Al-Akhbar sources pointed out that the date of the American withdrawal is not yet clear, and is under constant coordination in the "private channel" between Washington and Moscow. This channel "strengthens its stature" in closed rooms, especially after Trump's decision to end the secret program to arm and train opposition elements run by the CIA. The Washington Post reported, quoting current and former officials, that "this step is a major concession." "Senior officials said the decision was supported by Jordan and is part of Trump's strategy to focus on negotiating a limited cease-fire with the Russian side," she said.

>tfw SAA gets a free army base
They will build that base, and they will pay for it, and we will occupy it!

Thanks

Its not going to start, the Indians do understand that China is far stronger then them and have built up military capability along their border. also if a war starts between India and China, Pakistan will help its ally China and India is not capable of fighting both at same time.

>NATO has ordered us to bomb Syrian gov

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE EVEN INVOLVED IN THIS CONFLICT TO BEGIN WITH???!! DO WE WANT TO DISPOSE OF ASSAD THAT BAD????

If you go to the wikipedia apge of Vox CEO you will understand what ou are dealing with when you watch/read Vox

Agreed.
All these countries have become too stupid to fight serious wars now.
But don't tell me that a China India in a mindset of Iran vs Iraq war would be incredibly magnificent.

>NATO has ordered the parliaments of Denmark and Norway to allow our F16 jets in Iraq to cross into Syria to destroy government troops who tries to liberate this green zone.
shit's going to happen and they are preparing to blame you
Like when those DeZ strikes happened
>just a prank bro, it were our australian allies, you have no leverage on us goy

Thanks 'merican raxpayers

> incredibly magnificent.
If by that you mean seeing India getting their shit pushed by China I dont deny.

pooinloocaust when?

Reposting
MARAWI AND PHILIPPINES UPDATE
→ #
>KEY BRIDGE, MAPANDI BRIDGE, CAPTURED AND UNDER CONTROL BY SECURITY FORCES, EASING THE OPERATIONS TREMENDOUSLY
>MAUTE TERRITORY REDUCED TO 2 DISTRICTS OR AROUND 1SQKM
>OVER 500 TERRORSHITS KILLED, DEUS VULT
>HUNDREDS OF BUILDINGS CLEARED
>Army estimates there are 50-70 left after intel reports
>Army admits taking the city center is very hard due to well placed IEDs being located inside almost all buildings which has so far accounted for the majority of the deaths at the Government side
>Maute Commander Abdullah Maute is still alive despite reports suggesting he had been killed. Reports of the death of commander Omar Maute is still being verified
>Catholic priest still alive, though his health is deteriorating due to lack of food
>some of the 300 remaining citizens are thought to be sympathizers
>military arrests 59 people who have tried to enter Marawi suspected to attempt to enter Marawi to reinforce Maute
>one occasion includes where 7 disguised as soldiers was stopped at a checkpoint and arrested after their uniforms didn't match each others
Pic related, one of the suspects' ID
sides are in orbit
>civillans barred from entering Marawi
>Duterte holds urgent meeting with senators about intel revealing that ISIS might attack 3 other cities

Unrelated to Marawi
>Duterte orders Army and Police to whipe out communist rebels after Marawi crisis is over
>bantz-exchange between Duterte and Communist leader Joma Sison
>Ozamis Mayor, wife and 13 others killed in a police anti-drug raid. Mayor was son of a notorious criminal who engaged in drug trade, trafficking, extortion, kidnapping and prostitution. Media and opposition said he dindu nuffin
>7 beheaded bodies retrieved in Basilan allegedly done by Abu Sayyaf Group
>Duterte calls out Kim Jong-Un for being a fat fuck

Forgot pic

What do you think the Reds are going to do on November 7/8th? That date marks 100 years since the Bolshevik Revolution.

>7 November: October Revolution is launched as MRC directs armed workers and soldiers to capture key buildings in Petrograd. Winter Palace attacked at 9:40pm and captured at 2am. Kerensky flees Petrograd. Opening of the 2nd All-Russian Congress of Soviets.
>8 November: Second Congress of Soviets: Mensheviks and right SR delegates walk out in protest against the previous day's events. Congress approves transfer of state authority into its own hands and local power into the hands of local soviets of workers', soldiers', and peasants' deputies, abolishes capital punishment, issues Decree on Peace and Decree on Land, and approves the formation of an all-Bolshevik government, the Council of People's Commissars (Sovnarkom), with Lenin as chairman.

Will they do nothing? Will they hold (relatively) peaceful rallies? Will they trash places? Or something far more sinister?

>Its not going to start
Good start
> the Indians do understand that China is far stronger then them
and you lost it.

War won't happens not because "me/they stronk" memes but because they both will lose if war breakout.

We're just following the order of Nato. That's just the way it is.
Same thing with Snowden, if Nato says we can't give him asylum, we can't give him asylum. The end.

We do benefit from it sometimes. For example, Goldman Sachs contacted the Danish government and tipped them off about the oil prices crashing, in return we needed to sell them some shares of our nationalised Oil/Gas company before the pricing went south.
Turns out they bought our company too cheap, but whatever.