youtube.com/watch?v=c_q9HV9otUM
youtu.be/NG3rPvvT_Ik
youtu.be/H-J4FvxtD9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is fucking amazing

it's glorious really to see CNN laid low yet another time

Can i get a quick run down?

RIP FAKE NEWS MAN

>i want to be the first to talk about this, so i'm not going to bother putting in the work to give anybody any useful information about what i'm referring to
faggot. sage.

JUST

last five minutes of this stream
youtube.com/watch?v=fIFFcCyD7sA

BUH DA STAFUE OF LIBERTY SAYS GIVES ME UR PEOPLES

ONLY PEOPLE FROM AUSTRALIA AND GB SPEAK ENGRISH!!!!

Jim Jim Jim

there you go!

I haven't seen a beaner get whipped that hard since the Mexican-American war.

Maybe you should watch WH breifings you absolute clown.

The best slam on CNN's "cosmopolitan bias." Miller has made a concise and fair argument. I'd like them to revise 1-H2 salary requirements upwards to stop temporary workers who will overstay visas.

sry but miller is a bumbling idiot

Explain why please.

tfw you believe the views of the majority of Americans are un-American

Press P to piss on grave.

I am legit concerned he will commit suicide.

Can't wait.

Miller is next to go in this White House. John Kelly doesn't like posturing faggots like him.

It is a curse to be born Jewish

Press D to expel Timbits based diarrhea on his grave

DDDDDDDDDDDDD

nothing like the anglo-zionist complex
>still the queen's land

>tfw people will side with this hack anyway

People are dumb emotions control them they think they're on a team

S

Nope. Miller is way too important to Trump. He writes all his speeches. Possibly the person in the WH with the most direct impact on Trump winning the election.

I think we need a Miller gassing Acosta meme because that was brutal

Why the fuck does he ALWAYS fucking interrupt the speakers when they're trying to answer the question? I seriously fucking hate Jim Acosta.

Jim "Only British and Australian people can speak English", Acosta

Make the Memes distribute them on twitter.

Nope, Miller is the smartest guy in the room and everyone knows it.

Not gonna lie, former CNN watcher here. This is fucking hilarious watching Acosta crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the scoops.

Kek are you kidding me? He put Acosta in his place with rational arguments. Granted it wasn't as hilarious as trumps "you are fake news" but still

OMG more lol

The whole WH press room has become embarrassing. They are not asking questions and reporting the answers. They are debating the press secretary so they can air their moment of defiance on prime-time news. It is not journalism it is political activism.

youtube.com/watch?v=c_q9HV9otUM

We need Miller time more frequently.

VERY FAKE NEWS

Fuck Chuck

Jim asked a loaded question, and Steven "Goebbels" Miller let him hang himself for a full 5 minutes

very good description

Don't forget to bring a poem to read when you're at the WH news conference

>The statue of liberty defines the tradition of American immigration. I wish Miller brought p 1965. God I hate CNN and everything they back.

Seriously this is like what, how many times has Jim fag Acosta gotten btfo by Trump and his cabinet? Trump raped him like 3 times live on tv, Spicer spiced him up and now Miller has gassed him

RIP Sadiq Khan

Miller is Jewish

And then imply skilled workers that speaks english can only come from two 'white' countries. Today, the ironic saying "the democrats are the real racists" actually came through.

It really fucking annoys me when someone asks a question and when the person asked is trying to answer, the asker continuously interrupts them and keeps talking over them.

Shut the fuck up and let the person respond instead of trying to get your stupid soundbites in.

You're going to need to work on your English a little bit more.

Hi, Jim.

Doesn't surprise me with that pompous attitude and Jewish forehead

Hope Kelly gasses this faggot

What's the point, I'm not from UK nor Canada.

you have no role in america, let alone the planet.

>What's the point?
>I'm not from the UK nor from Canada
We can work on this.

I wish Miller called him/CNN "fake news" just to trigger Jim.

May Allah accept his muslim soul.

Why? Now it's ripe for Trump to tweet and throw them into seizures.

Wait.

Is Jim Acosta the "journalist" that Trump pointed at and called Fake News?

Yes.

NICE

The new chief of staff brought class to the white house podium via Stephen "Goebbels" Miller

Do not see it.

Of cooooooooooooorse only people from Great Britain and Australia speak English. Anybody can google it.

Hi user

Praise kek....that's why bannon has had almost zero influence even though he was /ourguy/

youtu.be/NG3rPvvT_Ik

Wow based
I bet you thought milo was so edgy for saying he fucks black guys

When did a poem become a law?

You must be new here.

Wanting intelligent migrants is racist, but intelligence has nothing to do with race. GOOGLE IT.

Miller kicked his dick & cut off his balls.

Fuck Acosta and his lame ass PC excuses

>uh statue of liberty poem
God I hate these people.

pol BTFO

No, been on Sup Forums when it wasn't a bunch of faggots looking to be e celebs

Whitnessed, brother.

If you don't want to learn English, then don't try to move to a country founded by the English.

Fuck that poem and the (((ghost))) of the (((man))) who wrote it. That bullshit doesn't supersede rule of law and our Constitution. We don't have to take the third worlds poor huddled masses. Go to fucking Canada, faggots.

Underrated

Uh huh.

As somebody whose two families were both imported legally through Ellis Island and documented I have extreme offense at these kind of people.

>That sounds like Hit-
Did anyone else catch him almost compare Trump to Hitler?
Could (((CNN))) be any more obvious?

>WE

Yes user you on Sup Forums have the authority to dictate policy

Like the big donors don't love poor immigrants to work for them right? Don't be delusional

Yeah anyone who disagrees with you is a Russian hacker??

>spic tries to make sure spics can flood the country until america is 60% spic
so surprising

>imported legally

Well they didn't do a good job raising their grandkids to speak English

>You have to go back

We do through our vote. Enough people vote for candidates that support immigration reform, they are elected, and they implement said reform in their policy. But good work cherry picking one word out of the post and showing your ignorance.

I'd tell him that he was wrong.
Checkmate Athetists.

haha you have low level political knowledge

He ran up against our kike and fell right into his trap.

uh miller is not in the last five mins of this faggot

Great grandkids, thanks.

The thing that clonks my bonkers about English is that the law presumes that ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it. Meanwhile, it's close to 1000lbs of law books you'd need just to try to read it all in the first place. So how can we possibly let people go around saying that English is not a de facto necessity of living here?

These people are morons. The are uneducated, and they are stupid.

I'm a kike... not feeling cursed? Then again I'm a burger, so I don't feels.

this is what OP is talking about
youtu.be/H-J4FvxtD9I

S

ha!

F

As someone who is a member of SAR from both my mother's and father's sides I don't give a fuck about you taking offense. My ancestors names are on this country's historical markers.

When Jews were allowed to be lawyers and judges.

uda reel mvp