Come home white man,come home

After the raise act is enacted only people who can speak english, have great job skills, and can prove they can live without welfare(because welfare won't be given) Can immigrate to the united states.
So for all you europeans who feel like your country has gone to complete shit(sweden) or you want to experience the dream of being an american under the presidency of donald trump(poland) then get your motherfucking ass over here as soon as this gets passed!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zTvW2neNMaY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
twitter.com/AmRenaissance/status/892836721292791808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can this legally require that people speak English when English isn't even the official language of the United States?

That's next.

American English is the official language not ghetto nigger speak

>official language

Let's wait till this passes before celebrating

English is to the official language, its just not accepted by people like you

>"Just because you have a PhD doesn't mean you're necessarily more valuable to the U.S. economy," said Stuart Anderson, executive director of the National Foundation for American Policy. "The best indication of whether a person is employable is if someone wants to hire them."

>gib wage slaves pls

By writing "Required to speak English" in the bill.

Nowhere in the US constitution states that you can't discriminate based on language. Language isn't a protected class.

The funniest thing about all this is that the left is literally calling non-whites retarded and pathetic.

>speak English
>have job skills
>not dependent on welfare

The left: B-BUT THEN ONLY WHITES WILL GET IN!!!

This lol

My dad, God bless his soul, thought everything was merit based before he immigrated so he learned English, picked up administrative skills, saved up some money and all this while he was spying on commies during a civil war. I can only imagine his shock after he was sworn in and found at that it would've been as easy as taking a swim in the Rio Grande.

Either way, he's been voting red ever since, that being said guys, am I a piece of shit for wanting to be the only minority around? Whenever other beans or a nigger moves in I kind of want him to go away.

Yet still does nothing to stop the abuse of H1/H2 Visas?

Alright i bite
>can speak english enough for someone to understand me, might need practice
>understand pretty much everything in english
>bachelor degree in tourism and recreation
>master degree in economics
>IT technician certificate
>doing something called "after diploma" studies about testing software
>can write scripts
>can build, fix pcs
>currently working in office typing data into the system
>28 y old
>no family
>own my own apartment
Would i qualify to work in USA?

Yes, come home whi-

Damn, we are really are gonna be like Brazil

No. They give you a bad rep because they will 9/10 times act like subhumans.

No offense, but how will they determine these degrees aren't bullshit?

>Be American
>Forced to speak a foreign language
this stupid shit again

Dunno, ask my academy? Test me? You tell me.

He has mentioned those before. I think this is a good tactical move. It forces the issue on all those up for election. If the republicucks and dems don't wanna play ball....

This is what will make America great

My english sucks, I don't have job skills but won't use welfare. How do I get in?

Take English classes in America.

Good. Hopefully companies like mine will stop hiring faggots from countries like Morocco who can barely speak english and claim to have accounting and finance degrees from some shitty secondary school in their home country.

>My english sucks, I don't have job skills but won't use welfare. How do I get in?

You don't. Stay home and fix your fucked up shithole.

They do don't they, I'll never understand it, it isn't difficult to get with the program. Worst of all is they get mad at you for not wanting to act like an animal, tell ya you want to "Act White" just for following the law, speaking English correctly and all that.

Becuase we didn't write the constitution is fucking clicks and whoops you ape.

It is you damn bush monkey.

Anyone else catch this? Kek has blessed the RAISE ACT

wrong, because any policy that lets in europeans also lets in the shitskins that live there and who will soon be their majority. trump is not dumb enough to allow that.

my chances are rising! yeah!

As long as you have some understanding of the language and are willing to learn more. The vast majority of non whites come here and still speak broken English after 25 years

acquire some skills compadre.

>immigrants have to be skilled, educated, able to support themselves and speak English
>somehow you think illiterate refugee shitskins in Europe can fulfill these demands
Nah, faggot. It's a filter.

Show this image to every white liberal that you know. Shove it in their fucking faces.

>Moving to JewSA

Yeah no thanks

So?

the usa is a country for people of all races to succeed, scapegoating people is pathetic.

Nigger tongue isn't considered english btw
>ay yo how u gona du dis stuf yo? wigady wagidy spagotty i haz ballony in muh booty

>it's RAISE
>diversity visa is the only chance I have for living in US

Or you could make your own country great again.

>He has to specify how the RAISE act is spelled.

Otherwise the mainstream media would have been like DONALD DRUMPF IS A RACIST, HE'LL IMPLEMENT THE SO CALLED "RACE AKKKT" TO TURN THE US INTO A WHITE NATIONALIST APARTHEID STATE. IMPEACHMENT WHEN??

Any Europeans who in any way were involved in fucking up their own countries should also not be allowed in.

I don't need to, it's already good enough.

I just want to live in burger.

So I'm not the only one who saw this as a potential open door in the future when some of these European countries become completely dominated by radical Islam.

If the USA was intended for all races why did they have to create the Civil Right Act of 1964 ?

Bring on the whites!

You don't belong here.

During his speech he tripped over his tongue, actually he wanted to say that the RACE AKKT will not be based on MERIT but on MELANIN.

WHITE POWER

Your founding fathers created a ethnostate. It was 1 dumbass president along with heavy lobbying from a jew that caused them to create the 1964 immigration act

WHAT A PERFECT PIECE OF FUCKING LEGISLATION

GOD DAMN IT AMERICA,

NOW ONLY IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE SO MANY NIGGERS

You say Jew like it's a bad thing.

This is honestly so fucking huge I can't believe it's real

Trump is a fucking saviour, fuck my country

trump is god
i hope to die for him in the race wars
god bless emperor trump

Dude you think the Jews in congress is going to approve this? Come on, it'll be like the fucking travel bans...

Neither bad or good just typical behavior.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Celler
They weren't universally hated for no reason. Any "out group" will act in their own interests instead of the national interest.

maybe they won't this time, but they will after the next election. we keep track of who votes for and who votes against, and we vote against anyone who opposes trump - even these so-called "republicans," who are just a bunch of low energy DNC shills. it's time to take this country back, away from the jewish schemers, and for Emperor Trump to fix.
In fact, why do we even need a congress at all? Why not get rid of it, and just let Trump rule the country himself? Seriously. All the congress does is block shit that Trump wants and which would fix the country

>This is honestly so fucking huge I can't believe it's real
He's literally just applying the kind of immigrant policies canada already has, it's not that big of a deal

This.
Fuck healthcare, fuck all the other shit. This will have the most lasting positive impact out of anything Trump could ever do. This will put a hamper on the coming demographic winter where Whites are being overrun with dumb shitskins and the country would be unsalvageable through democratic means at that point. Demographics are destiny.

THIS IS IT

This is the biggest layup the Boers are going to get

Come to another new world like your ancestors, white man

>My english sucks, I don't have job skills
>but won't use welfare.
pick one and only one

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

>implying those goatfucking shitskins are gonna be desirable immigrants

I'd let you in as long as you assimilate into our culture. That's what my family did 100 years ago when we were invited to come here and work. 3rd generation here and 100% proud American. We still celebrate a bit of our culture in the family but we keep it to ourselves.

Celebrate a bit of our old culture *

Brit here with zero fucking skills. I wish all other Brits the best of luck in getting out of here, i'll hold the door as best i can.

Do your part the best you can, brother. Gain some skills and come help make America great again.

bix nood mufugga

Give us a few more decades at the absolute most, and that problem will sort itself out.

>Do your part the best you can, brother. Gain some skills and come help make America great again.

What skills does America need? Things like welding or whatnot?

Does this look like a porch? Fuck off!

Caucus mountain brokeback return when?

>Give us a few more decades at the absolute most, and that problem will sort itself out.

You mean the spics will cull them?

>BASED Navajo.

What's Hawaii like you stupid cuck?

Welding and pretty much any trades are good. I'd go into welding if my lungs were not so fucked up from sickness.

and don't vote fucking democrat when you show up. i know you eurofags will go with the cuckiest option as it is most familiar, but please vote republican.

it should be. beaners can fuck off. spanish is a poverty tier disgusting sounding language.

You're clearly reading and writing it. That's leaps and bounds more than what most immigrants have been doing for the past 60 years.

Yeah, good luck with that. You're going to need it.

Trump can't enact his shitty policies when it should have been a rubber stamp in Congress. He squandered the first 100 days by not getting ONE single promise kept by passing a law in Congress.

Trump couldn't pass gas in Congress even if he ate a taco bowl from the Trump Tower Cafe before.

Weak. Sad.

Pic related: Trump can't win ANY deals. Not a closer. (Supposed to be his strength. Oops)

This, get the fuck in here anons, and vote Republican once you get here.

Sorry, lefties not allowed.

Oh good thing, thanks for reminding me to call the White House and tell them that this is an important issue to me.

Thanks a lot user.

We need European food in America, I am sick of Friedbeansricecurrynoodletacorollporksauceburritos.

You realize it's not effective, don't you?

Trump's done more in a couple months than any other President has in years. Also he's going to cut off the Obamacare bailout subsidy payments and just crash the whole thing here soon.

You won't be able to afford hormones after that and will have to just go back to being a normal fag.

>need european food
we now make better wine, cheese, beer, bread, cured meats, butter, and grow better meat as long as you're not buying the low-grade shit

we don't need a damn thing of theirs

Pro-tip: This won't get past Congress, let alone the Senate. Every Democrat will block-vote against it, as will any Republican north of the Mason-Dixie line.

It will then be dragged up over and over again for the next three years about how racist Trump and his minions are. It's a dumb fucking idea.

>It will then be dragged up over and over again for the next three years about how racist Trump and his minions are.
And help secure a second term for Trump, while reminding voters that they are traitors?

It will be good for us if they did what you say.

Probably own't happen. Most republicucks are scared to pass anything.
>muh 8 years of waiting to get things done
>now in power
>wut do

What does Hawaii have to do with anything, user?

Our bread is shit

Ameribro's I have a question...

Are you tired of winning yet???

lol sure whatevs

you keep believing that, kekboy

Your best club music is Mexican.
Your best cartoons are in Japanese.
Your best pop videos are in Korean
Your best workers speak Mandarin

English is a shit-tier language.

Objectively bullshit.

He sign d a few executive orders. That's it. Otherwise not one single promise has been made good by getting a law through Congress. His agenda is dead. He has reached the limits of what he can do with executive sanctions. He is a lame duck already only six months in.

No President has ever governed less in the first six months except for William Henry Harrison for obvious reasons.

We will never get tired. The west needs us to keep winning. I'm not a religious man but I still pray that all white Europeans will someday know this level of winning.

Shit, we might as well just give up then and let the deep state continue their raping of the world.

Get fucked, lazy pussy retard.

Mexican club music is shit.
Anime was decent but is too degenerate now.
Pop videos are shit.
Our best workers speak English.
You are a faggot maplenigger.

Who makes our best high capacity automags?

Are you tired to be a loser, Hans?

Interesting.
A good idea.
If I was european I would strongly consider it. Let europe collapse so we can go back and invade it and liberate it again.

Whenever Jared Taylor is this happy about something, you know it must be good: twitter.com/AmRenaissance/status/892836721292791808