WTF GERMANY

literally dindu nuffin

How long did they give him? I hope it wasn't life.

anti semite

>anti semite
(You) unclear on the concept

At this point, he should have just made a hitler salute to top it off.

That would be kind of badass. Lived 96 years, still told the judge sieg heil and fuck all jews.

This is sad.

>when gains bring you feels

If it wasn't for his vouluntary testimony they wouldn't even know what went on in the camps.

this guy lied about what happened in the camps anyway
hes prob a crypto-jew and just going to walk free

that's fairly accurate desu.

Da fuck... they release a Muslim homosexual rapist because he had a sexual emergency, but will toss a 96 year old man in jail for being a bookkeeper!

>96 years old
>fit for prison

Superior genes

He didn't even participate in the Jew killing. He just worked in the mailroom.

Thank God. I can sleep a little easier tonight, knowing that this monster is off our streets.

>bookkeeper at death camp
Wew

Should'be #resisted, bro

This will be Trump Tower guard staff in 70 years

>tfw you should have fled to Argentina when you had the chance

muh wrong side of the history

Why isn't he already in prison?

All Jews must die.

>aren't even gonna execute him

What a a waste of a perfectly good trial. If the judge had sentenced him to death, they'd be saving time and money, and we could at least watch a good hanging live on the internet.

I probably would. Be like "I didn't want to do this but... sieg heil Hitler was right."

kek meanwhile in Denmark we let any of the 4000 surviving SS troops off with 6 months to 1 year of prison time for fighting for a foreign force.
Recently some nazi hunter tried to get us to prosecute them before its too late. He got the answer "water under the bridge".

Why does Germany have to be so damn autistic and guilt ridden? WW2 is done. Its the past.

This.

A driver of the Hartheim Euthanasia Centre got 4 years in prison in 1948. Doesn't matter what he did, there's still a war on nazis going on.

>when you're so buttfucked that you absolutely have to hunt down every last drop of nationalism off your nation

>Why does Germany have to be so damn autistic and guilt ridden? WW2 is done. Its the past.
Do you think they are destroying themselves with refugees as a form of atonement for WW2?

That has to be the National Expression of every German Makes now.
Why won't you fucking Do something already? It's sickening at this stage.

THE GERMAN LEUTE GOT TO SHUT THE FUCK UP. WE KNOW IT HAPPENED. WE'RE DONE WITH IT. NOW SHELTER YOU'RE OWN DAMN LAND FROM THOSE INWANDERERS

The unification of Germany was a mistake

For him it will surely be life, he can't have too many years left and he will die in prison.

there is no doubt that is the case. For some strange reason the Swedes also carry this guilt crap for WW2 and colonialism.
its rather strange that Denmark for some weird reason (just as Finland) never got much guilt.

Swedes are the archetype of pure white Europeans. Destroying their heritage probably would be the biggest victory for anti-white polticians.
Blond hair and blue eyes are associated most with Sweden, which makes them a good target.

what would you do?

finland was in a seperate war that was completely just. nothing to do with nazis

fuck flag

Hopefully the muslims can wipe them all out and take over Israel then gradually become secular over several centuries. That would be best timeline if no whites around anymore

This is literally what he deserves for not killing ALL of the Jews.

Do German prisons have something like the Aryan brotherhood? Will they treat him like their king?

So what are they gonna do when no more are alive?

Put in prison random white people for being the same race as those guards?
Or perhaps the offspring of germans?

It wouldn't surprise me, Jews have brainwashed themselves so much they can't think straight anymore.

Germans are a plague to humanity.

Well deserved, way too late tho.
Hope he suffers as much as a human can.

This is disgusting.

What war torn hellhole is this happening in?

>Put an end to Christendom

O I'm laffin

Christ is still alive and well, friend. Just cause someone disagrees with prayers to Mary and Jewish ursury doesn't mean the kingdom was destroyed. Nice try tho.

This could be counter propaganda. There's Dunkirk in theaters, Polish football fans made a WW II choreography, Germany is being universally hated again, wouldn't be surprised if they find some more Nazi mummies and put them to trial.

I guess they threw the book at him

Nice argument retard. The whole German race are fucking retarded like you.

Good. Nazis deserve to suffer MAGA

Amen.

>germanistan
>white
>human

>Nice argument
>Not an argument

Lmaoing at your life

>White people. Do something.
>You crackers
>Can't wait 'til you die off
>Help us...

Checked

They put them in jail to protect them from crazy leftists who would find out about their past and try to kill them.

Now he gets to spend his days out in a government paid room and be taken care of by the government for food, health, etc.

The fun thing, he spends a lot of time telling holocaust deniers that they are deluded. Not that it saved him. He still thinks it was the right thing to do though. And he sees nothing wrong with taking some of the riches (gold, diamonds) for himself. Anyway, he had a good run.

Haha

That's just a load of sounds coming out of Putin there. No shit rape is bad, and rapists shouldn't get away with it. It doesn't even need to be said, yet he still does. This is something Trump would do by appealing to the least common denominator and then acting like he's making an important point.

The Shills and the long noses running out of people to blame for white privilege.

If you think about this,it will backfire heavily.Can you imagine what stories he will tell in jail to a susceptible audience from a better world ?

This. The whole point is to destroy a group of beautiful, intelligent people.

I thought most of these cases were initiated by the defendant being cucked with their white guilt.

Is the potato lady really going hunting down at the nursing homes?

Family members are next
>why didn't you report your grandfather when he was still alive?
>obviously you support the Nazi ideology
or
>why did you keep your great grandfather's possesions?
>it is illegal to own Nazi property
>your family estate and property will be seized and distributed to the needy Muslims
>you face at minimum a charge for obstructing justice, colluding with a known criminal, and owning illegal contraband

jews never forgive.

this guy even betrayed his people by playing along with the lies but it wasnt enough.

> be random german during ww2
> walk near death camp
> get guilty 70 years later for being here at wrong place at the wrong time
JUST

Fuck you. That is not life. Freedom is life.

"No shit rape is bad" is exactly how this should have been handled where it happened. The rapist should have been jailed/executed, but he was not. Putin is probably the only world leader outside of Poland that is actually admitting that muslim colonists are actually committing crimes, so yeah, it does matter that he's doing it.

I hope he gets justice against his persecutors. Let me guess the Kikes said he made the pages he kept records with from Jew foreskins.

The Blasphemy!

>96
>fit for prison
Truly a master race.

>Marx
He's a fucking jew, retard

You think he will turn Achmed and Vlad into Nazis?

thanks for the input, ahmed

No nigger jew sign, YOU do something.

Oh! Vey!

this is where making denying the holocaust illegal comes into play

They basically just declared they would be paying all his age related medical expenses for him for the rest of his life.

hope he will get raped by Ahmed and Mutumbo in prison

fuck nazi scum they should get hanged

We will.

>elderly nazis go to prison
>elderly communists teach at universities

When will white people sort themselves out?

>hope he will get raped by Ahmed and Mutumbo in prison

You mean your cousins?

when this guy dies they are gonna make a lampshade out of his face

this is so much fucking bullshit
tfw IBM was the REAL bookkeeppeer ...

I want to be his lawyer on the trial

my first act of defence will be to ask for proof that the lolocaust happened. they ofc will not be able to provide any proof therefore they have no grounds to imprison my client

game... set... match

> muh Russia
> muh evil Putin

Hello CNN.

There's a former secret police guy here who tied, beaten and threaten to shoot another person in the head, working as a university professor.

What are you even on about dumb burger.
This is a thread about the great Reich.

Thankfully we embraced our mongol identity just in time before the all-out cultural war against white people kicked off.

We're a ethnic minority group in white europe, therefore deserve special treatment and privileges.

Once again, the eternal mongol has outplayed the western civilization.

Just pay back what you have stolen.

What do you guys think would happen to him if he quit his job for ethical reasons?

KEK

Not surprised.

It's common in the US too. Especially in entertainment and Hollywood.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
S
S
S
S

[[Jew]]

[[Jew]]

Why do polacks hate nazis so much?
Why do you rather say "well, schlomo hasn't killed no one in my family but I would rather sell my soul to the literall devil then let bygones be bygones."