Challenging Your Masters

youtube.com/watch?v=H-CR4jRNlZI

What have you done to challenge your masters today, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
youtube.com/watch?v=LvdLovAaYzM
youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU
youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0
pastelink.net/6z3t
youtu.be/G1rfm5CIvmU
youtube.com/watch?v=MyuGFF_GSOM
youtu.be/jVmB3lRjCmc
youtu.be/ijX1jkvXcmM
youtu.be/h2mabTnMHe8
youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rumors are that the DefendEurope boat actually houses ovens, and Lauren Southern is personally overseeing mass cremation of Jews

i have to say, I think we should challenge them too, but she's going a little too far

Made a truthful edit on Wikipedia

Where does she get the Jews in the middle of Mediterranean Sea?

i think that's the reason the mission was delayed. paris has a lot of jews, and she was staying there for a while, so i guess she was rounding up as many there as she could.

Kike shill

She really didn't think it through

But isnt Laura a jew too. Her family escaped nazis in Denmark during ww2

authorities were probably getting suspicious. witnesses reported hearing muffled "oy veys" from her vehicle as she was transporting them to the boat

Her name is Lauren, not Laura. She had Danish grandparents who had their trucking company seized during WW2 for war efforts. This wasn't limited to Jews, it was a big war, so they took whatever they could.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

>giving views to this e-celeb whore

lmao

Hi Lauren!!

Yes

>implying only Jews were killed in ww2
are you a kike? That's what a kike would imply

why the fuck is Sup Forums obsessed with pandering e-celebs

m'lady Lauren's asshole smells very nice. i would imagine getting a wiff of it. Salad, cheese, and burgers. mmmmm god i would pay and do anything to get a sniiifff of that

This shit is getting out of control, can mods move to /bant/

i never said that.

t. Slawek Zydek

Why are Jewish shills obsessed with keeping far right politics in the fringe/containment communities and away from the mainstream?

How many millions did she already cremate?

This:

>What have you done to challenge your masters today, Sup Forums?
I stopped watching JewTube and its controlled opposition that preys on the thirstiest among us

I just get tired of the 20k threads shitting on Lauren being spammed on Sup Forums every day, so I thought I'd make a thread to contain the shitposting while also having actual content to discuss (the new video, TPTB, DefendEurope, etc.)

You ARE the controlled opposition, you foolish mortal.

Fucking genius my friend. Kudos. Zero replies to this post, except for positive ones. Guaranteed.

first LURK MOAR
this is leftypol strategy
>uses the word 'e-celeb'
>talks about how someone who obviously isn't jewish, or someone redpilling the masses is a jew.
>threads dividing the board
>prevalent infestations only occur during major happenings
Typical divide and conquer tactics. Useless on Sup Forumsacks, but effective on newfags.

This is photoshopped.

Autist who comprehends sarcasm he is.
Agreeing with the poster and being a dick he is.
(You)

has this kike-ette ever said anything of value? any new ideas to build from? Or does she just parrot right-wing rhetoric to whet the appetite of thirsty virgins?

I really want to know. convince me

here's the original

>has this kike-ette ever said anything of value?
Have you?
I really want to know. convince me

I think I'll be done with Sup Forums soon. Fucking Lauren everywhere is unsufferable.

am I shilling a channel?

Fuck off you faggot shill.

but you implied it with your stupid post. Should I explain why? You're too stupid to understand it anyway.

What a fatso

You are shilling against a channel...so you must be better than said channel. Or you are just a jealous faggot, that she has a fucking vagina and you do not.
That's my pick.

cry more

National
Organization
(to)
Help
Our
Molested
Ones

nope, I'm responding to an OP that brought a video to the board's attention for a reason. At the very least that reason should be provided. Claims require proofs, criticism to lack of proof only requires response
>he takes the meme-flags seriously

Damn, Sup Forums is so cringey af now

Her roots are showing. Also, fuck off, I'm not giving her a view.

I just do not get it though. If these shills are so much better than Lauren, then why don't they go create their own channels. If they really had such a lock on truth, the truth would be obvious...and you assholes would be millionaires for bringing it to everyone's attention.
Read above. Respond. OR stfu.
It was not the flag that convinced me of your faggotry shill.

Daily reminder to sage and hide shitty (((e-celeb))) shills.

I cannot believe the person with no proofs says this shit...these people are truly fucking crazy.
Why? Fewer people agreeing with you?
Were you hopping for everyone to all say the same things on a board called politically incorrect.
STFU sage.

Hey jew. I was talking about what this leaf wrote. Imbecile.

proofs of what?

moarpheus is FINISHED

WTF was your original claim? That the bitch was garbage...with zero proof, then you demanded proof from others.
This is that Bible faggot, who thinks faggots are holy, isn't it?
Don't answer...you will only lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=LvdLovAaYzM

based latvian bro gets credit for the infographic tho :)

youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

>That the bitch was garbage...with zero proof
the kneejerk tears of her acolytes make a pretty good case. I don't see anybody get half as worked up over Jared Taylor. Probably because they can't defend something without tits. When has a woman ever said anything of value?

I don't really even like the bitch desu...but I like you and the obviously real shills even less.
Again though This:
>I just do not get it though. If these shills are so much better than Lauren, then why don't they go create their own channels. If they really had such a lock on truth, the truth would be obvious...and you assholes would be millionaires for bringing it to everyone's attention.
Respond to it fag.

I could respond to it all day. I'm not shilling a channel. OP is. If I said "hey check my thirsty-virgin alt-light blog" then I would have cause to support it. But I have every reason to hold it suspect, and I would hope that others would put me under the same scrutiny

Holy shit this is taking the levels of that finnish user

You did not respond whatever. If what you are saying is so much better, then why aren't you as popular?
Or people saying wtf you do?

What a homo

(((lauren)))

youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0

>then why aren't you as popular?
is there money to made being skeptical about a woman spouting things she learned on the internet shilling views? I thought that just fell under the umbrella of common sense

Anyway, here's a summary of the Defend Europe Mission.

pastelink.net/6z3t

The NGO "Hope not Hate" is financed by Soros from the Open Society Foundation and it has the Defend Europe Mission in its crosshairs. They are behind all the bullshit about the C-Star (Generation Identitaire boat) being involved in trafficking, drugs, Ukrainian merenaries and all the other lies being spread. They're also the main driver of the de-platforming campaigns of all prominent people even vaguely involved in the mission. Whether it's protagonists like Sellner or just moral supporters and reporters like Southern -- doesn't matter because of guilt by association.

They're targetting them hard right now, and this is what this vid is about. TPTB are panicking because social media and the internet is breaking the de-facto monopoly they had on the information flow, like they did in decades past. People no longer have to get their news from CNN, Fox, NYT, or the 3 big newspapers, etc. They can freely communicate with each other. And while any individual site can use censorship, no censorship program is perfect (or cheap) and there are always alternative sites to go to. They're quickly losing their grasp and it's why they're doing this.

More people will start pushing against the system (drop their vidya and weed like she says), and everyone should support it and get involved.

no one cares, peter

Of course there is money to be made online...is that not one of morons like (You)'s main complaints? The shekels.
Sure thing asshole...it is not because what you believe is garbage.
You do not even need to mention her on your videos super-fag. Just tell your version of truth. If it was, then more people would believe it, or at least yyou'd be rich, perhaps win a peace prize, and be remembered as the fag that did what Shitler couldn't; save the hwite race.

hope not hate are some real pieces of shit

Fuck off shill commie piece of shit.
Get in the oven and hit the gas you shit head.

>When has a woman ever said anything of value?
This: Can I suck your dick?
Far more valuable to me than anything any man has ever said.

>is that not one of morons like (You)'s main complaints?
nope, it's yours. It's the spaghetti you've been hurling this whole time. I'm not popular because I'm not an entertainer. You can dislike a tv show without producing one yourself

Thank you for your service goy. We've deposited 5 shekels into your account.

It's beta af but I find red-pilled girls ridiculously attractive.

You keep limiting this to yourself. If what you say is right, then why is no one saying it more popular?
You are such a fucking Jew. Question dodging Jew.
I take it back, Jews're better at it than this. ALL OF THEM.
You need better shill lessons.

except they've very likely never said that to you, they've never said it to me, they usually just start sucking

>If what you say is right, then why is no one saying it more popular?
if what is right is popular, than why isn't WN popular? is it not right?

You have lived a sheltered life son. Must be used to lil girls or something.

>projecting
you should play your hand a little closer to the vest

fuck off Lauren

I am not the one claiming to know who is shills and who is not. That's you. You and your shill buds are the ones who think they have some claim to absolute truth, to the point you think others should be shut up. That could NEVER be me....I am not a shhill POS.
I even invite CNN to continue their fake news.
Actually intelligent people know it is real and what is not.
They don't nneed shills like you to tell them.
We also do not relly need ANYONE talking about the JQ all day long. Serves NO PURPOSE.
All you have to do is confront corruption, no matter who you are.
I am not the one who thinks no women say that. You must be ugly, or used to fucking with bitches under 25.
Take your pick. I suspect it is both.

25 is a little girl to me. btw

this whole time, huh? fuck! I should've known

I agree. You should have known better than to even argue with me.
youtu.be/G1rfm5CIvmU

WEW, NEVER SEEN THESE TACTICS BEFORE

She fucks based trannies, so based!

youtube.com/watch?v=MyuGFF_GSOM

you're just jealous

>LGBT flag
>animu faggotry

m8 you need to fucking kill yourself and get the fuck out of here.

You faggots choose to hate women because of sexual deficiency, yet you'll never be able to do anything to help society or whites as much as this girl does.

You still haven't addressed a single thing she said this video, haven't pointed out anything wrong with it,

You're essentially like a jealous bitch, flailing around and getting mad at nothing because some other girl gets more attention than you do.

OH NO!! A female that hangs out with like minded fags!! We have never seen such a thing in al our time on earth!! You can just smell the white genocide on this.
(This is wtf they rreally expect us to believe they believe)
Indeed. No BS. I meant that dedication as a good thing my friend.
It's the end of the WORLD!!

youtu.be/jVmB3lRjCmc

How the shill will end.

>OH NO!! A female that hangs out with like minded fags!! We have never seen such a thing in al our time on earth!! You can just smell the white genocide on this.
(This is wtf they rreally expect us to believe they believe)
Go back to r_donald really your autism is getting more and more stronger with each post

Weren't you supposed to "sage and hide" the thread?

This is the best argument you guys have made yet. And it is not an argument as much as anything else you Commies have said.
You guys' real problem, if you want to know, is that you really believe the majority of Sup Forums wants to control people...you morons ACTUALLY fell for that meme about the right/Christianity.
That's you assholes. Get it right. Then maybe your shilling will improve. For now though we see through you.
youtu.be/ijX1jkvXcmM

youtu.be/h2mabTnMHe8

Top kek

>implying im not saging
>generation identity
top kek
The real problem are you and your shilling. Its partly because of you and your kind that nupol happened and is right now.
>arguments
Its the fucking truth you thirsthy moron you are just like those dickie faggots who when confronted with reality just bs all the way while using buzzwords that mean nothing.

well hopefully we're on the same side
youtube.com/watch?v=jZOywn1qArI

HEY GOYIMZ PLEASE HELP ME BY DONATING SHEKELS! IM JUST LIKE YOU EVEN THOUGH IM A CIVIC NATIONALIST THAT NEVER ADDRESSES THE JQ. OH, WHAT, ME DATING AND SLEEPING WITH A SHITKSIN A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO? HEHEHEH PLEASE JUST IGNORE THAT IM TOTALLY LIKE YOU GUYZ!!!!

jeg er dansk

Tell me what's wrong with what Lauren is saying in this video.

Tell me what's wrong with Generation Identity, what they're doing in Europe, or Lauren documenting it.

I'm still waiting.

Do you support mass immigration? Do you Islamization? Do you support human trafficking? Do you support white replacement, globalism and left-wing politics having complete hegemony over culture and media?

Seems like it to me. I want what everyone here wants I think. I am cool with white nationalism in Europe...whatever the fuck the indigenous people there decide, I am rolling with that.
America though...those people can get fully fucked in my opinion.
I am willing to name the Jew, and probably better at it than anyone, but I refuse to blame all Jews, and I support Israel.
I mean really, if nationalists won't support sovereignty, even for Israel, then wtf DO they support, you know?
Also, hating ISrael is a trap. They want this, so the UN can tell them where their borders are.
Think about it, if the UN can tell JEws where their borders are, and are not, what hope will ANY other country have?
End of sovereignty as we know it.

Laurens foot tattoo

>What have you done to challenge your masters today, Sup Forums?
Hey, I am the talent alright? Me, they're my fucking audience. Sometimes they really suck at their fuckin job.

lies. reverse search that.

>HEY GOYIM IF I KEEP POSTING OUT OF CONTEXT AND UNRELATED TEXT AND OLD PICTURES MAYBE THEY'LL BELIEVE THAT LAUREN IS ACTUALLY A JEW COALBURNER AND THEY'LL STOP SUPPORTING HER
>I HAVE FASHY FLAG BUT I'M WORKING AGAINST YOUR INTERESTS JUST IGNORE THAT IM TOTALLY LIKE YOU GUYZ!