Pol, remind me why you're not Hindu again?

pol, remind me why you're not Hindu again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
thehindu.com/news/national/If-India-is-your-country-cow-is-your-mother-Raghubar-Das/article14580410.ece
occupyforanimals.net/india--cow-slaughter-and-the-illegal-cattle-mafia.html
money.cnn.com/2015/08/05/news/economy/india-beef-exports-buffalo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganges
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollution_of_the_Ganges
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can use a toilet

POO

>all those hands
>forgets to wipe.

this

bahahahah 10/10 joke my dudes

t. rajapala srivasan

IN

It isn't possible to buy things from someone with sexual favors nowadays

Becuz its a religion that worships a slannesh/avatar lookalike demon and 90% of its followers are pooinloos

what if I am? Even though I'm not a poo

Christianity is the TLDR of Hinduism.

If having a working sewage system makes you the master race I guess Mexicans > all of Northern Europe

i just dont like demons dude

>Becuz its a religion that worships a slannesh/avatar lookalike demon

>it's demonic because my newer religion that wanted to take hold made its demons look like their gods

11/10 logic there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
>Bahuchara Mata is a Hindu goddess with two unrelated stories both associated with transgender behavior.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sati_(practice)
>Sati or suttee[note 1] is an obsolete Hindu funeral custom where a widow immolates herself on her husband's pyre or commits suicide in another fashion shortly after her husband's death.

thehindu.com/news/national/If-India-is-your-country-cow-is-your-mother-Raghubar-Das/article14580410.ece

occupyforanimals.net/india--cow-slaughter-and-the-illegal-cattle-mafia.html

money.cnn.com/2015/08/05/news/economy/india-beef-exports-buffalo/
>India was the world's top beef exporter last year, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganges
>Ganga is a consort to all three major male deities of Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollution_of_the_Ganges
>A systematic classification done by Uttarakhand Environment Protection and Pollution Control Board’s (UEPPCB) on river waters into the categories A: safe for drinking, B: safe for bathing, C: safe for agriculture, and D: excessive pollution, put the Ganga in D.

Hinduism says a lot of things, but beyond words, how much do Indians actually value that? Not much.

>TLDR
>literally changing the teachings and removing the relevant esoteric elements.

Did you just presume my faith?
>their goddess is a multi armed bloody savage blueberry
Go take a bath

fpbp

>>Bahuchara Mata is a Hindu goddess with two unrelated stories both associated with transgender behavior.
and?

>>Sati or suttee[note 1] is an obsolete Hindu funeral custom where a widow immolates herself on her husband's pyre or commits suicide in another fashion shortly after her husband's death.
obselete

>>India was the world's top beef exporter last year, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture
and?

>>Ganga is a consort to all three major male deities of Hinduism.
The embodiment of a river serves other deities. Are you retarded?

>>A systematic classification done by Uttarakhand Environment Protection and Pollution Control Board’s (UEPPCB) on river waters into the categories A: safe for drinking, B: safe for bathing, C: safe for agriculture, and D: excessive pollution, put the Ganga in D.
The river is polluted and people know this is a bad thing.

>A Bunch of Random Articles with no relevance: The Post

You really proved the hindus wrong slavshit.

>being that delusional
If i would now genocide 10 million people and claim i didn't kill anybody, that would be minor delusion on Hindu scale of delusions.

>I disagree with you
>starts blabbing shit about genocide
premium slav.

Buddhism is basically Hindu with all the ridiculous cartoon bullshit removed and a core of morality added.

THE LOO
H
E

L
O
O

literallly making shit up as you go along over thousands of years.

temples are cool though.

POO

>>Bahuchara Mata is a Hindu goddess with two unrelated stories both associated with transgender behavior.
and?

>and?
Nice to see a religion that supports mental illnesses as a godlike characteristic

Siva confirmed foot fetishist.

Kali appears to be some sort of alien nigger. I am not a nigger.

be born retarded get worshiped, yeah you would flourish under the hindu religion

Kill me im erected

Please see both norse and greek mythos for trannys

Is she pooping on him?

she's actually a very nice lady until she gets mad and turns blue and starts ripping people's heads off to suck out the blood
technically this makes him a coprophile as well

the endless cycle is a bit to optimistic for my liking.

in norse mythology everything will come to a end even the gods lives one day and in buddhism there is a implied universal death

shiva is kinda cool but i dont like the female depiction which i believe is more common now days . the older male version is cooler. kinda hard to take the destroyer seriously with tities swinging freely no bra or anything

What is Hinduism even about? It seems like it's so old that nobody knows for sure anymore.
Don't just quote Wikipedia at me please, I'm asking what they truly believe, not what they're supposed to believe. Like how most Christians (American ones anyway) today follow a diluted version of Christianity that can be summed up as "just be nice to everyone".

Four armpits.
Cause India doesn't stink enough.

There's never too many cute armpits.

fpbp

Hindu nuffin

yo, she bang?

what the fuck is that picture trying to convey

Literally open wikipedia or read Dictionary of Religions by Eliade.

first poo in best loo

It varies, but here's some of the teachings:

>be nice where it makes sense to be nice

>if some nig nog is coming in to kill your children/culture/dog, it's your duty to fuck him up first, even if he is your friend/relative

>cycle of death and rebirth across all life across the entire universe

>no objective 'evil' or 'good', there are literally 'bad people' who study scripture and are given weapons by the gods

>gods are born AFTER the universe's creation - i.e. there is no god in the main pantheon that created the universe, any force that did so is external to this and therefore beyond our comprehension (note the lack of any insight into what 'creation' was exactly is noted in the most ancient text - literally a passage that says 'ayyy dunno mang')

>there may not be any gods at all

>there may be 330 million + gods

>layers and layers of esoteric contradictary stuff

>emphasis on plurality of religion and the idea that spiritual knowledge should be sought in the form of personal discovery, i.e. don't believe this book bruh, just b urself

Since when is Shiva ever female? Are you thinking of Parvati his wife whose alternate aspects include Kali the titty monster in OP pic?

because hinduism is a cultural thing not as much a religion

so since I'm not a poo I'm not Hindu