m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWiEVNqKhRc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/filter/text/
iep.utm.edu/plotinus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The universe crated itself, so did god.

Primitive man's imagination.

>Primitive man's imagination.
*tips fedora*

Logic dictates that the "First Cause" is without beginning or end, thus is outside of time and infinite. God didn't come from anything by definition.

Say what you want, at least I'm an adult and not some fairytale-loving fat fuck.

maybe he doesn't know

ch ch ch chekem

>at least I'm an adult and not some fairytale-loving fat fuck.
Its not a fairytale

He's non-contingent. That's why He's God.

In the beginning there was the word. god came from the word. and that came from the beginning, and the beginning came from god. now suck me off!
>the church 2017.

John 1:1 is more probable than any competing theory.

creation of adam..

look at the background of god. its a brain.

god stretch out his right arm witch means the left part of the brain represents god.

adam who is in a relax state of min stretch out his left arm. witch means he represent the right part of the brain..

what you see in this picture is the bicameral mind. pic related.

short story of this. universe is based on intelligent energy. the bicameral mind means that there is an input to your subconsciousness ,"divine intervention" if you can say so..

biggest plot twist is that the input to your subconsciousness can be hacked. this is what the occult ( witch means hidden ) is all about

pic related, another version of the bicameral mind. wanna read up on this ? the origin of consciousness in the breakdown of the bicameral mind -Julian Jaynes is a god start!

you're all literal morons who the idea of god was created for in the first place.

God is the future judge of our present actions based on whatever understanding of human behaviour the religious leaders of the time had. If they didn't map out what the ideal behaviour is within your society backed up by the wrath of a God people won't come together and live harmoniously.

God = physics

God started existing because someone's gonna have to tell OP xe is a faggot

this tbhwy

heaven

God is no thing. Nothing. Where did nothing come from? You only have this problem because you're trying to make it into a thing.

Word bro the word.

God is black.

>God's son wasn't white
Think about this for a second

O so we would not burnt alive and killed 100s of millions of people? Damn what a shame. NoW kys faggot

Nobody on Sup Forums knows
Nobody anywhere really knows
He's probably a super entity from another existence

what

Eternity.

Any thing else i should read?

I've been looking at past works from masters and they all allude to a creator of some kind through design.

Hahahahaha

there is a god.

but not in the sense we are taught by our respective religions . they where all created by man to civilize man after the flood that happen 12k years ago.. but then again, creation of adam, divine intervention.. there where a force behind them

if you wanna understand what god is. its intelligent energy. everything is conscious.

thats why people who studies quantum physics are diving into Buddhism as well

B O L T Z M A N N B R A I N

We know why shit exists. What we normally think of as nothing is just less of something. True nothingness lacks time or space. True nothingness is inherently unstable.

Jesus' eyes widened an imperceptible amount as he took in the sight of Noah, naked, before him. Fumbling for something witty, he said; "So ark's not the only bit of wood my father gave you."
Noah grinned -- his grey eyes flashing in lust. Your father isn't the only one who gives me wood."
Jesus laughed, "I can see that."

Even if it wasn't true, which is is, it's not a fairytale. Our society was built on the bible and church, you can proselytize all you want about gaytheism but you can never seperate the west form Christ.

From the need to understand and the lack of proper answer to existential questions. Why and how?

no the right question is how and why ;)

You'll go to hell for that OP.

Toledo

you got the first clue. but there is more to it then god being a brain.

remember that the hands is controlled by the opposite side of the brain ?

like left arm is controlled by the right side of the brain,

look up the bicameral mind

>all these edgy atheist teens
>Zero concept of mythology and it's cultural importance

kikes have won

Nikola Tesla said "think of everything in terms of energy, frequency and vibration"

>at least I'm an adult and not some fairytale-loving fat fuck.

I love how this is the extent to which most athiests research religion. You just stop at "it's all just a made up fairy tale to control the idiots" without even bothering to look into why religion is an essential component of our society and civilization.

Make sure to wash the sweat stains off your fedora.

Serbia

I'm not OP

Self created, existed before time itself. God predates Existence.

Not one of these "turtles all the way down" theories shoveled these days.

>we should believe it because our ancestors believed it

Literally why gooks got btfo by the white man at every turn despite inventing gunpowder first.

himself

God is just an authority figure that reels in the weaker minds.
Atheism isn't wrong so long as you live by the moral code taught by the religion.

Like 14% of population can have the proper values without the concept of God, but the 86% need God as the boogieman you wouldn't want to disappoint. Atheism is only bad because the 86% go completely immoral and degenerate without God.
These statistics are completely made-up estimates obviously, since you can't measure human morality and values without deeper understanding of the human mind and also because I'd be too lazy to do actual research, but this is generally what it feels like to me.

AFRIKA
DAS RITE CAVE BOI

exactly.. everything is made of atoms who vibrate in different frequencies that emits energy in different ways. and its all controlled by intelligent energy

>God creates man
>Gives him micro penis

God truly does hate us

the flood happen 12k years ago. ( asteroid inpact on the ice sheets on the north american continent. there was a globally connected civilization before that. after the flood all social order was lost. bad couple of thousand years followed where conscious people went back to primitive humans.

the religions where created to civilize man again.. the pagan gods where created by the mystery schools. same as the Abrahamic religions.

but then again, there is a force in play to. intelligent energy.

ayys

>the universe creating itself from nothing doesn't make any sense
>a magical bearded man in the sky who exists forever and for no reason creating the universe makes perfect sense though

this is what christcucks actually believe

Doesn't stop it from being as real as Santa Claus. Why don't you research more about Santa and how he's an important component of our holidays?

Why people don't use Occam's razor and just cut away the unnecessary part with "god" and "magic" and shit?
Does god exist? Perhaps.
Should we care? Fuck no, it has no influence on our lives whatever, not even on atomic scale. If it exist but doesn't do anything or even prove itself that it exists then it is unnecessary and could aswell be completely ignored. Even less than a random hippie bum in your park nobody cares about but at least you will recognize his existence by his shitty smell.

albania

im an atheist but even i understand what it means for something to be symmetric over time

literally if a boolean value such as "does god exist" never changes regardless of the value of t, why would t being negative cause an asymmetry?

god would exist or not exist when t is imaginary or infinite too regardless... its like the color red. non-temporal and doesnt "come from" anywhere.

God is a serb.

digits prove this

Theirs is not one god there are four , they come form the warp and their avatar destroy humanity

more examples of non-temporal things:
any mathamatical proof (reinmann hypothesis for example is independent of if the universe exists or not, only requires nand gates to be abstractly defined and flip flops for memory so you can build set theory on top of a turing machine)

any qualia... if no apples exist the sensation of eating an apple doesnt change when in the future an apple is recrested

etc

>when you are a normie npc and have cut yourself out from having demigod powers and hearing God him/herself
lol fags
pic related, me on the left

Maybe here? lhohq.info

This maymay has always been stupid. All the fedora tippers I've ever known have been Christians.

and where does he go !?

look at all these d*bs.

I was one off too

Which idiot mod censored d*bs?

I swear to god these fucking plebbitor mods introducing their meme kekistan flags and now I can't say d*bs

That ain't true many african and Native American tribes were monotheistic animists

Bullshit..they were Altruistic Polygambesque'eh pre Gnostics

God's not real. Look and see if I get digits, I probably won't. But you can also pray for digits and you won't get anything.
Because God's not real.
Or God doesn't care. No real difference.

rekt fag

Not really, where's yours?
Random chance says some people will get them but if God's real we'd ALL get them.

Arguing for the importance of religion is not doing God any favors. You're just arguing from the premise that God doesn't actually exist but we need the concept to keep people in line. You completely miss the mark.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EWiEVNqKhRc

Some were for that pirpose but not all. Christianity wasn't made by people in power and both the romans and the jews killed him.

Looks like HLI's teachings have cascaded farther than I imagine.

For inquiring minds...enjoy.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/filter/text/

A prime mover doesn't need a cause. There is, logically, an uncaused cause. Something that can only exist and not not exist.

Unfortunately, there are no reasonable arguments against the idea of an uncaused cause. Logically, it works.

The problem comes from empiricism and proving the logic follows through in reality.

However, there is no reasonable or empirical argument for specific deities existing named God or Allah or Jehoca or Yahweh.

>plebs

iep.utm.edu/plotinus/

He comes from out side the system. He is the everlasting system which set forth the finite system(our universe). Those inside the finite system(our universe) cannot comprehend the everlastingness of the creator. Gödel was on to this, somewhat. The creator of the system sent his son to die upon the tree two thousand years ago. He sent a spark of his divinity in a human avatar to interface with his world. He told us things we had never heard about before. The lord sent the blessed son to experience finiteness, one might speculate.

Man experiences God when he loses the concept of self and realises that we are all part of the same thing.
God is all, it is the quantum field, it exists beyond space and time and is all probabilities.
Man, who has experienced this, is unable to put into words the experience but is able to put into words how to get there.
To attain the experience you must escape self relative thought, move beyond the ego, no longer experience pride or fear, and becoming part of the whole.
Hence why all religions(that aren't works of politics, for personal or tribal gain) are about giving yourself over to something great and allowing it to guide you without resistance.
Allegory has been used to record these methods in order to transcend the sands of time, however, athiests will try to debunk religion by taking these teachings literally rather than allegorically.
Thus tldr, God is the Universe, every single particle, we are just part of it but believe our own individuality due to subjective experience.
What created the universe, that is a question for another realm.

Primitive man projecting

Nibiru.

>"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

God wans't caused or created by anything, if God comes from something, that something will be God and not the caused ''God''

btfo

(((imagination)))

From your mind owo

God is beyond causality and linear time.

Reminder if you are white and you believe in this mudslime logic, you are the problem
Christianity ruined true European culture.

Chaos.

>Its not a fairytale
proof?

look at the picture, what do you see behind "god"

The god in religions were all created by men in order to explain the vast ocean of darkness which awaits them after death and to provide meaning to their lives. Im not really an atheist but rather an agnostic who is uncertain about the existence of god(s). If there is a god than he would be the god in deism, the god which gives 0 fucks about us and probably didn't create the entire universe. God would obey the Laws of Nature like us abd most likely be some advance alien or something but definitely not the god in the bibble or quran.