Brit/pol/ - Billboard edition

>Cardiff billboard offensive images display after hack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4754764/Hackers-hijack-electronic-billlboard-busy-city-centre.html

>Brexit latest: Free movement of EU citizens to Britain will end in 2019
standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-free-movement-of-eu-citizens-to-britain-will-end-in-2019-a3600196.html

>UK will not cut taxes, says Philip Hammond
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40771900

>Brexit in name only and the politics of transition
ft.com/content/afc39739-d889-3f11-a9f2-f41258408c69

>‘Enough is enough' Scheming Philip Hammond warned to stop plotting as PM holidays in Italy
express.co.uk/news/politics/834794/brexit-chancellor-philip-hammond-warned-transition-period-gerard-lyons

>Post-Brexit immigration policies ‘formulated in the dark’
politico.eu/article/uk-lawmakers-post-brexit-immigration-policies-formulated-in-the-dark/

>Illegal immigrants able to enter Britain unchallenged because there are no checks at half of small ports
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/12/illegal-immigrants-able-enter-britain-unchallenged-no-checks/

>General election 2017: Brexit dominated voters' thoughts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40630242

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/azcbq
youtube.com/watch?v=XSfHowDgtlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nUES3efa4tg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do we resolve our current constitutional crisis of parliamentary democracy v direct democracy as a result of the Referendum?

When will troll terrorists be hunted down like the criminals they are?

Fucking hell they were slow. Typical Daily Mail

Jacobites OUT

what fetish are you into?

streamable.com/azcbq

CARESS DA DICK HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kek

(((Masonic))) Hanovarians into the camps

youtube.com/watch?v=XSfHowDgtlQ

have a laugh lads

this is really old and it doesn't really bother me

its not supposed to bother you, its bloody hilarious

kek those fucking screeches

but pube, karen posting was here before you desu

booooooooooooogie no

i did it!

Im the hacker known as Sup Forums, I admit it.

>Having migranes

the absolute state of your brain lad

Will we ever get rid of the slavs? Or have we been irreversably changed?

> Billboard edition
I thought that was all a bit sub-par desu.
Nice to put the effort in but the mix and quality was terrible. I had a good image of Martin Schulz with the SISISISI Background. That type of meme conveys more information in a more compact form.

Rightly So did you see Peter's tweet earlier

>aesthetics > camo
This.

hello

is this

the hacker headquarter

>The forum is noted for its controversial discussions of race, migration and the presidency of Donald Trump.

Is this what people think of us? How shallow

>How do we resolve our current constitutional crisis of parliamentary democracy v direct democracy as a result of the Referendum?

Nothing to resolve, the politicians will steal Brexit from you, and you will do nothing about it.

I bit the Sharia one didn't elicit too much of a reaction except feelings of comfort for some.

user delivered, praise kek

From what I've seen they mostly keep to themselves, don't get in the way, work and send money home. Eventually they will leave to live out their days back home.

Is your experience different?

That doesn't resolve the constitutional crisis, but thanks for playing!

>implying I wasn't the one who started karenposting
Step up.

>tfw enjoying a cheeky wee san pellegrino, having a fag and blasting some hard bass
You're wee image isn't can't make it any worse.

Because of the swastika all the press that didn't ignore it said that it was a trick to make muslims look bad

>worrying about slavs
You're literally being taken over by Muslims, niggers and poos RIGHT NOW.
Slavs might be your only salvation

Well, turns out that 200 million Neymar move wasn't bullshit. Have the Arabs ruined football as well?

top kek

2d

Hearty kek

You seem quite calm about the while thing. Are you a pole yourself?
They're occupying jobs, homes and school places. And as you mentioned, bleeding wealth from our economy. Also realise that England is for English people. No-one else.

Letting monkies play ruined football.

That's not a fetish, that's aestheticism

>Have the Arabs ruined _ as well?
Yes

Why cause they're better than whitey? ha

See,

is it illegal to bite a gchq's thumb in greggs?

Manchester united and the burgers ruined football with #Pogback XDDD

h3ll0 1 am th3 h4cker kn0wn 4s an0nym0us 1 h4v3 contr0l 0f th3 p0w3r gr1d 1f y0u d0nt g1v3 m3 y0ur bank d3tails i w1ll turn 0ff y0ur h0use

What?

Whites have always been the best, no matter the positions, the only two notable non white names are pele and ronaldinho.

Pick any year and any position and there'll always be atleast a few whites ahead of the best darkie.

I thought the Leicester title win was the peak, but it just turns out the Italian memed everyone and took credit for success made by an English manager.

I'm calm about it because I live in London and slavs are the least of my concerns. In fact these are the only times I got mildly annoyed at them:
>a polak woman smoking on the street and talking loudly on her mobile
>the cleaner in our office got all huffy when I moved the trolley with dirty dishes to reach for a coffee mug (she was loading the dishwasher)

Literally invisible people. Nogs and muslims on the other hand...

Come home Anglo man

Great publicity, more people will be curious and come to Sup Forums and get red pilled.

And that's why scottish football is in such a good place

>redpilled

Preuse is back?
Fuck!
I was so happy that you fucked off for a while... :^(

I wasn't just referring to Scottish football you manky nigger.

Yes. Also Man city, PSG, Pogba, Lukaku are the final nails in the coffin of football. Neymar transfer is the tipping point

When the fuck did I fuck off?

>Writer is most likely oblivious to her relating merit with white people
Priceless

Dunno.
Just don't see you around much.

Please fuck off though.
All tripfags are cunts.

I wish the government would abolish hate speech laws and restore free speech

I don't see how they could be any worse than the ubermenschen that are native to our country.

Pretty much this, I live around them and they've never given me any trouble. I'd rather have them around than a bunch of fucking neds.

*untermenschen

I thought that said Polish kid and thought it was aimed at someone I know for a minute

kek

>Needing to trick people to make Muslims look bad

How did you feel when Morata came through?
I was a bit pissed he's the record signing, and I still think Costa's better

Reminder to join New British Union, hand out leaflets and trigger Marxists.

youtube.com/watch?v=nUES3efa4tg

Why are they blaming Sup Forums? /r/thedonald were the ones who did.

>sneaky Chelsea fan happens to leave out the Russian

>skinhead
FUCK'S SAKES

kek

The writer seems to know the poor plight of Britons being trolled on the chan.

They should give out free chargers with that symbol.

High money signings at Chelsea have always been justified

Because you're from london you have painfully low standards as what counts as "invisible". Elsewhere, speaking in a foreign language in public is offensive to locals.

Some people can't help it, most of the members of NBU aren't bald lad and they're not a skinhead movement.

The swastika was dumb and a major disappointment, pic related was good though

This makes no sense. Sup Forums is a board of peace. Nobody is getting trolled here. It say's so in the rules. I think the writer is being racist towards our culture.

You can't buy trophies cheaply I suppose.

>Golden Virginia

Nah, it's usually Marlboro, do you really think they can roll a fag?

Nothing tops this.
Are there any of these electronic billboards around Milton Keynes?
Need to find one...

So will we actually be able to fucking move to the US? Really?

The swastika was the high point of the night. He was posting Trump at one point.

Yeah, I would've preferred if he stuck to subversive content like this though. It's more entertaining and relevant that way, and would get people talking.

The people of Cardiff now have Bogdanoff babies inside them.

They're holding down wages by accepting minimum wage for everything and work under the table. Not to mention child benefit paying for their kids abroad and them sending money out of our economy. They're much, much worse than our own scum. They're also not english, which is the most important thing. They have no right to be here

Should've hit them with this classic

Damn, that really hit me out of nowhere. You are right, London should not be the standard.
I forfeit my original position (not that it matters)

>Only 1 player cost more than £50m

XDDDDDDD BOG PILL XDD MEMES XDDD PEPE XDDD

Seriously, stop with this forced meme. It's unfunny as fuck.

We need real shock value memes, to kick start the race war!

I happy with Morata transfer 24 performed great for both real madrid and Juventus in the champions league. £58 million isn't too crazy in todays market. Think we need to sigh another central midfielder and wing back though

>I still think Costa's better
But he's wanted to leave since January, stopped playing well since January, lost Chelsea tens of millions by post the text with conte trying to push through the move. He was unmanageable

Lets be honest, nobody would have ever been redpilled by a fucking billboard so spamming memes was the best thing to do

Can't even fucking read any more

Do you lads know anything about the faggot called Brit ' ' bong Returns, or Manlytears?