Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wpfqHdRoGPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good job. Keep up the good work

bra

You are a piece of shit snitch.

Dick move, i prefer to mind my own fuckin business

You're doing God's work son

Uncle Sam is proud of you, you are a model citizen.

Hope you used a burner to phone it in. The cops were likely turning a blind eye.

Nice bait faggot
Sage

>a little too much freedom there neighbor

>klassisk bootlicker ;^)

Third world pot head

MOTHERFUCKER I'LL HANG FOR THIS NOW!!!

lol din tyster

Men om dem gjorde det så rævva så har dem egentlig ikke så mye og si, og du har nok ikke noe å frykte

I approve OP. All citizens are responsible for following the laws even if they disagree with them for philosophical or moral reasons.

If someone chooses to break the law they would be stupid to be so obvious and crass about it. Smoking a joint might not hurt your neighbor directly but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to keep low about it and not cause a stink (no pun intended).

most gadsden dudeweeds think what you did was despicable, but I appreciate it. I hope a spic gets deported.

> t. 1st world bootlicker

pussy.

they most likely have minority friends
you did the right thing
you're no breivik but you did something

I noticed that McDonalds on Gronland was a place where niggas sold (really shitty seedy) weed. I sent a tip to the police, and the next day i saw they arrest six homeboys. Did my duty as a citizen.

ITT: edgy 17 year old pot heads calling op a snitch

>Just called the cops on a weed growhouse
>The idiots had plants in their windows
>What does Sup Forums think

Dick move. Snitches get stitches.

Does this break the NAP?

What colour were they?

Devil lettuce is scourge of the Earth.

Its worse than blood suckers.

You fucking snitch

Please see

You are a fucking mole scum

you did good user

This is exactly what the gestapo would have done. Proud of you snitch-user.

Snitches end up in ditches

We don't rat on people like this here, we all hate the gubment so it's not approve. It's in the keep your once meter distance rule. If he didn't bug OP, then OP is a quisling.
We don't got that here and most eastern euro countries we used to get it from all require registration now

But given his snitching, which we all hate btw, it's very unlikely he will get caught for it, it depends on how rural he lives. Given that he ratted out his neigbour instead of just telling him he didn't like this and actually called the police I can tell he lives in a city, and then he will be "safe"

Cops knows anyways if you live outside a city

I ironically think that being a snitch is being a bitch. Let's ignore your firm position at one antipode of a petty lifestyle-choice argument; even if you disagree w/ smoking weed, why fuck up what they have going on? If the weed traffic was becoming a real nuisance, why didn't you sort it out with them like a man? How did your balls not recede into your stomach as you watched some worthless-yet-harmless dabtards got hauled off to... now that I think about it, is a pretty nice holding facility. Forget all above user. Missed the fact that you are a nord. Kids will prob be out in 24 hrs, assholes intact, and on some diversion program.

>Trying to imply Gestapo was bad on Sup Forums
>Don't being a complete newfag

Chose one fag.

You're a fagboy, I don't like you, and why????? Like really why???

And no I don't smoke weed, I have no problem at people who have the freedom to do so, just cuz the faggot government doesn't like it, it doesn't mean shit, if you're going to be this much of a complete fucking faggot OP, why don't you go and protests at drugs that actually do cause damage (ampgetamines, Percy's, oxycis etc)

I'm triggered as fuck, I wis I could punch you in the face for being such a tightwad, 10/10 if trolling

No. It would only be a problem if OP broke in to find the plants

kys

>Rican asshole (ID: /ir6WmpO)
Fitting name
You're going to end up in a camp one day, you Porto Rican gangbanger thug criminal scum.

I unironically*

>Snitches get stitches.

O NOES

Edgy teenagers detected

STFU faggot
youtu.be/wpfqHdRoGPA

I think pot is degenerate as fuck, but you just wasted like $30,000 of taxpayer's money on police, trial, prosecution, etc.

You did your job citizen.

>mfw all these non-white autists calling him a snitch or bootlicker
Smoking weed is absolutely degenerate and should be punished with hanging.

Well done OP, you deserve a medal for saving your neighborhood from potheads. Keep up the good fight.

Sladrehank fortjener bank.

What if you go suck your own dick bitch

>Calling the cops

Literally fucking beta. If you can't see fit to shoot them irrespective of the consequences, they are literally doing noshing wrong.

Careful with that edge user!

Were they fellow white Norwegians? If so, kill yourself. Weed is a plant.
Bootlicking tattletale OP.

if you were smart you would mind your own business

I'm proud of you OP. Anything that shuts down the herbal Jew is a good thing! Weed is for niggers.

Obviously, yeah

Good job, you served your state well, now accept more immigrants to replace you.

>calling others edgy
>on Sup Forums
>the festerfuck of edgy anons
Nice non argument,nigger

This, I can buy a nice rope for less than 25 Dollars.

go fuck yourself you fucking pussy ass snitch

Good job brother.
Weed is for niggers and degenerate behavior.
Let the bottomfeeder feel the wrath of the State.

Niggerlettuce BTFO

If Kek lieks my benis, he will give me digits.

Good job. Generally people who grow and sell drugs bring society down. They'll also attract undesirables to the area who'll leave rubbish and cause trouble.

>[lips smacking in the distance]

No, you cant send him your army of child sex slaves

Yes it is, but here we think different.
It's not your business as long as they don't cause shit or steal your fisk. If you don't we don't care.
And you have to stay away from the kids ofc, start selling it on the other hand, part to kids, then it's not the police they should worry about... That's again crossing the 1m boundary

Until the 1970s you could freely buy cocaine on any drugstor, no prescription.
The so-called "War on Drugs" is a racket operation by the CIA to raise black money.

Wow, well done. Now pat yourself on the back and go sleep.

What race was the homeowner? If he is brown it's fine but there is nothing more American than a white guy growing hemp

>T. Fukboi that wants to test my strap
Merking happens everyday boy. Hold your head tight

>You're going to end up in a camp one day
I'm too old for summer camp
> Porto Rican gangbanger thug criminal scum
Call me all the shit you want you flag hiding faggot it does not affect me.

Were they white?

Western society is my bussines, I don't care if you respect Hedonism, I don't wan't to be in the next Rome to fall.

We all hate lensmann up here user, doesn't matter if he drove 10km over the limit or not

It's not like down in Denmark

This thread really makes me think that Duterte is right. Why not just kill all the degenerate druggies and dealers?

Look into an heroing faggot

nobody likes a snitch.

you little bitch

>wants to test my strap

Are you by any chance a nigger?

Well you don't get to tell how we run shit you God damn kike, get the fuck out of here and stay away from our fish

>Festerfuck
Holy fuck I lol'd. God Bless Argentina. I don't care what these other bean-eating, paiso-bummin' faggots say--you ARE white!

Because we need ways to do it before

snitches get stitches

video of the raid or it didn't happen.

Is it relevant? Drugs degrade the working class and kill their revolutionary potential and attacking the supply can`t defeat drug usage. Only attacking the addicts will.

Good for you, Whites who do drugs should get a chance to redeem themselves but once they are a supplier/dealer they are no better than a mud.

>Can tell me to stop being a degenerated
I can tell, and if I could I'd hang for it.

OP is the kind of guy that will call the local authorities and scream in your face because you put up a new fence

RWDS
W
D
S

bootlicker who can't mind his own bussiness, don't complain when you get fucked over bullshit like going 1kph over speed limit, jaywalking or properly upbringing your kids

>Porto Rico
>Porto

KYS nigger

You live in Europe. Your country, if you wanna call it that, is a shithole.

Thus I don't care what you do. You're fucked either way.

R u by chance a bitch?
O u r well take take this dick like your mom bitch

Kek why did festerfuck get you?

Soon

this is either bait or the strongest cringe I've seen in awhile. You're in another country as the person you're replying to fuckwit.

/po/ is filled with little kids under 18.

Most people wouldnt give a shit and turn a blind eye.

Takes a faggot to ruin peoples lives over some weed. Fucking retarded desu, all it takes is one dirty cop to let the victim know who and then one day you wake up with a gun in your face.

People like you are pussys. Too afraid to turn in real crime, instead calling the cops on someone you'd think cant fight back, so you can feel like a hero.

Hope you decide yo kill yourself one day, fucking inbred cocksucker.

this is actually most important, I assumed so.
But if they are pakis OP did a good job.

However if they were pakis he would have told so in his text, so assume they are not, or we would have cheered him from the start obviously

I seriously don't understand why some of you have a problem with this. Good job, op.

good move, weed is for degenerates

Ya did good.

lol eat shit.

nice thumbnail faggot
lmao