Police Make Arrest In UK Schoolgirl Grooming Gang Victim Who Was Ground Into Kebab

After they gangraped her, they ground her body into kebab and sold it to the British public.

>breitbart.com/london/2017/08/02/police-make-arrest-decade-old-case-teen-girl-killed-body-put-kebab-meat/

>Police in Blackpool say they have arrested a 51-year-old man in connection with the 14-year-old murder case of reported child grooming gang victim Charlene Downes whose body was believed to have been chopped up and put into kebab meat.

>Charlene Downes, 14 at the time of her disappearance, was last seen in Blackpool in 2003 and is believed to have been not only murdered but that her killers disposed of her body by putting it into kebab meat at a local seaside kebab shop.

>Police have said they believe Charlene may have been linked to grooming gangs in Blackpool and say that they discovered at least 60 underage girls had been sexually groomed at “honey pot” takeaways in the city.

>Charlene’s mother expressed outrage that the CCTV footage had been kept hidden for over a decade saying: “It is unbelievable that they have had that footage all those years and never used it. It is an absolute disgrace and an insult to the memory of my dead daughter

>She added that if the footage were available sooner than the 2007 murder trial, which, due to police error, led to the acquittal of Funny Boyz kebab worker Ilyad Albattikh for murder and Mohammed Reveshi for disposal of Charlene’s body, may have turned out differently.

>At the time of the trial, the court was told the fast food shop owner had “joked” Downes had been chopped up and put into kebabs that were sold to the public. After the acquittal, the two men were paid £250,000 in compensation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-40789538
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane./
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope they are tolerant and understand it's purely cultural.

Watch them not even get life for murdering/raping somebody and disposing of the body

is this real?

WEW, ain't she beauty?
those britbong girls...
beauties of the night...

Reminder to never go to fast-food outlets run by pakis. They are pedo-dens.

Girls looks like a feminine young Trump desu

Doesn't change pic related user

>tfw I might've eaten this girl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War

Is this halal?

>be mudslime
>gangrape, kill, chop up and sell little girl as kebap
>"if aloha snackbar then it wasn't wrong"
BURN ALL THE SUBHUMAN
RACE WAR NOW

No it is not raping and eating human meat is forbidden

Capitalism at work, when you think private business is the solution instead of government control over food. Enjoy your meat. Nobody knows either what's inside McDonald's, could be Afghanistan victims.
Anyway, HOW MANY LIVED/DIED IN GRENFELL TOWER?

>After the acquittal, the two men were paid £250,000 in compensation.

Tell me britbongs, is it normal procedure to pay people 'falsely' accused of crimes there?

Wow, so you even completely refuse to investigate crimes if they involve lower class whites.

You're fucking pathetic in every sense of the word, bongs.

>Starts implicating himself just enough with known crimes to be rich

And what creamian war have to do with pakis

>breitbart
fake news

>rape and murder child
>sell her remains as kebab meat
>get away with it in court
>get rewarded with £250,000

It would be a shame if some vigilante type person decides to do something about this....

holy shit not even niggers could steep to levels of subhumaninty like this.

the best part about it cannibalism is forbiden in the quran.

A degenerate mestizo society loves only the shine of gold.

I dont buy kebab nor do I spend any money in muslim businesses or their countries.

Everybody who complains but still consumes their products if its avoidable is a hypocrit.

Muslim food and products is for lefty degenerates. Never visit their countries. Do not support muslim countries in any way shape or form.

Which scenario is more likely:

>British public gets angry and removes kebab
>British public hurries down to the kebab store to purchase the kebabs in solidarity to show they're not racist

PART AND PARCEL?

>>She added that if the footage were available sooner than the 2007 murder trial, which, due to police error, led to the acquittal of Funny Boyz kebab worker Ilyad Albattikh for murder and Mohammed Reveshi for disposal of Charlene’s body, may have turned out differently.
>>At the time of the trial, the court was told the fast food shop owner had “joked” Downes had been chopped up and put into kebabs that were sold to the public. After the acquittal, the two men were paid £250,000 in compensation.
this cant be real

I-inshallah

Let me get this straight.

>police have video
>police can't release video because proving Muslims committed
>gang rape,
>murder,
>and then ground up a juvenile female and
>sold her meat to British tourists who devoured one of their own,
>is racist.
>they then paid the gang raping murders who foisted canabalism on innocent brits and tourists 250k each.

Cultural Marxism is the devils philosophy. Do we need any more proof?

Well they did not eat that kid. Brits did. So they technically did nothing wrong according to koran.

Also yes niggers can steep to subhumanity like this. Ofcourse they can. Why do you even doubt that. Plenty of video evidence available right here on pol.

>Funny Boyz
WE WUZ ORKS

Good time to be a paki in londonistan,

t. Jew

Many Muslim countries like Syria under Assad and Iran are based. Shia Islam is also redpilled as fuck and I love it. Take your Jew ass out of here.

>the best part about it cannibalism is forbiden in the quran.
Do you really think they would even openly admit to having done such a thing? They'd get stoned alive by the other closet degenerates of their religion.
>"He who has committed the sin, will always throw the first stone"
Remember that, senpai.

What a fucking joke europe is.
Thats sick shit that happened years ago and yet still welcome these people with open arms.
>ground body into kebab
Who does that?
Oh wait...

>A degenerate mestizo
You're that cuban nigger aren't you?

Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane.

--->

>they technically did nothing wrong according to koran.

this is beyond subhuman they LITERALY turned her into kebab and got free with it how cucked can the bongs get?

cannibalism is so subhuman even mudshits wouls not steep to such a level they would stone them.

Threadly reminder shills are getting worse at their jobs everyday

They do good kebabs DESU though

There's been human meat leading to KJD in the food supply for yonks too.
Awhile back I read a good article on missing people around a certain area, and their DNA was found to have contaminated the meat at a nearby factory.

Almost 0 press coverage by national media. Just like this.

On a more personal note. A muslim who ran a rape gang in my town when I was still a young lad was released after serving just a 5 year sentence for trafficking, rape, murder, threats of violence and witness intimidation.

Sadly I can't find out where the jammy git is living.

if these stories are even half true, why hasn't the UK been fucking nuked yet
wouldn't a quick death be preferable to this.. this.. whatever the fuck this is thats going on in your cities

Haha

>Be Mudslime in UK
>Kidnap a british child
> I grew bored of the others I regulary fuck
> Fuck her, Fill her with semen in every orifice.
> Kill her. Grind her semen filled body into Kebab
>Sell the cumkebab to happy brits.
>British men, women and children now pay for the privilege of eating one of their own.
>Police rewards me with a quarter Million pounds for inconveniencing me.
>Buy a Ferrari and fuck more british kids.
>Allahu Akbar

Why those people are not being hanged by the government is beyond me.

Not punishing them by death is immoral.

OF LIVING IN THE CITY

do these 'asian' rapists take inspiration from hentai? felt like I've read this before

Hey, bud. You might want to tone it down with your bigoted hate speech. Do you want to go to gefaengnis?

In Germany only exist a few thousand jews. I have never even seen one before consuming anglo media. I was surprised they walk around with some cloth on their head.

Fuck Muslims. You all should be hanged. You dirty fucking sheep fucker. I wish there was a war I could enlist to kill you people.

>kraut shitalking another rapefugee ridden shithole.

do i need to remind you of the munich rape scandals?

Its not hate speech. I listed facts.

This is hate speech:

Fuck off bitch. You are just a German cuck who hates based Muslim countries like Syria and Iran because you suck off Saudi and Israeli cock. Sad!

How was any rape commited by subhumans in Germany as bad as this ? Not even close.

>Why those people are not being hanged by the government is beyond me.
take a look in the mirror, friendo

Btw when Iran gets nuclear weapons you Western cucks won't be able to threaten it anymore. Iran, Hezbollah, Russia and Assad are shitting all over your pathetic cuck dreams. So get fucked.

>I listed facts.
In your country facts are racist, senpai. You wouldn't want to anger Fuehrer Merkel, would you?

With what mate? Guns are racist and all knives have been binned. I know a Brit guy who made a shitty crossbow for "home defense" and another one who literally walks around with a slingshot "just in case"

Saudis (also Mudslimees) and Israelis are the same scum. I do not differentiate. For me everyone is the same. And should die.

There is no need for Africa and the middle east. Why weak Americans/Brits did not genocide everyone in these areas is baffling.

>How was any rape commited by subhumans in Germany as bad as this ? Not even close.

>the rapes arent as bad that means its totaly accepteble.

kraut who are you trying to bait?

Very real.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-40789538

We also apparently are second class citizens with the same rights nuggets had in 1834.

They can litterly rape, murder, and then feed the canabalized brutalized body of an innocent white girl without any fear of repruccusions even after admitting it multiple times on tape.

So I should be punishe for what I didn't do where is justices you seem to be angry and want people how are related to victims by faith to be punishe

Better question is why do those people tolerate a government that will reward such heinous atrocities. The British need to take their country back, or this will continue until there are no more British left in the UK.

Kill all muslim men, kill them all.

Assad is a good man because he controls and kills mudslimes.

Iran nuking parts of the middle east would be great.

I support any dictator in the middle east. Sadam Ghadaffi Assad. Great men. If they would still rule everything would be fine. Iran should get nukes its absolutely necessary. Please nuke israel and Saudi Arabia.

No I never said they were acceptable. Are you retarded ?

Stop twisting my words.

Imagine how many of those native brits eating some kebab and they are unknowingly cannibals.

I wonder if they thought their food was unusually tastier.

They let infidels eat the girl. Isis has done the same thing with prisoners children

Assad isn't a dictator you stupid German faggott. He was elected by his people. So stop talking shit. Shia Islam is the ultimate redpill. Embrace it and stop being a degenerate German cuckold.

What a stupid alarmist thread, everyone knows this is just part and parcel of living in a big city. GROW UP YOU BIGOT

>(((police error)))

sure

So kebabs made out of christian girls?

I dont care if he is a dictator or not you stupid nigger.

You are all the same in my eyes. Every person that is killing muslims for any reason is a force for good.

Stfu kike. Iran, Assad and Hezbollah will demolish your pathetic country soon.

All I know is were I a Brit, and justice was not served for this atrocity

I would be terrified if the vengeance of a just god whom must listen to the blood of this innocent child scream night and day for justice.

What does that mean? Do you support ISIS as well then because they kill Muslims?

They did nothing wrong in Allahs eyes.

>Angry durka-durka sounds
>That flag

Sounds about right.

>people ate the victim
well, they're accessories to the crime now.
what are you going to do? Arrest everyone?

brits are fucking cucked

>murder a girl and serve her in kebab shop
>government gives you hundreds of pounds

KEKED BEYOND BELIEF

NO COMING BACK FROM THAT LEVEL OF KEK

Well I would never support them in any shape or form but they are undoubtetly doing gods work by helping the west to come to the realization how disgusting islam is and that your people do not belong into our society.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Threadly reminder that all yellow-flag posters are literally insane./
whats the definition of insanity again?

Its not a crime to eat a person if you do not know you eat a person.

Chances are it wouldn't have been compensation paid to them as in money for them to enjoy due to a false allegation. It would have been to cover legal fees. UK law works in such a way whereas if you win the case, the other side has to pay your legal fees. That's why in civil cases most lawyers will offer no-win, no-fee for cases since you're financially fucked if you lose anyway, plus you're still paying for literally everything your lawyer does on your behalf until then; every letter they send and every call they make in relation to you is all billable.

Bit misleading calling it compensation

> After the acquittal, the two men were paid £250,000 in compensation.

They literally got paid to murder a girl AND got paid to sell the meat. No wonder the UK economy can't work without them

I do love authentic ethnic food.

Where are the death squads,bongs?
If even this doesnt make you form random deatsquads and put the mulsims on pikes,i and everyone sane declare the UK kill and refer to it from now on as a caliphate.

>rape your kids
>feed them to you when were done.

this is the most horrific thing I have ever heard. This is one for the history books. also that kebob shop more than likely was in their neighborhood. the parents might have even eaten some of their child.

Yah but if we get rid of Muslims who's gonna make me late night kebab when I'm sloppy drunk?

Fucking barbaric Muslim scum
I wouldn't wish this type of savagery on anybody, not even the anglos

ENOUGH ALREADY

Never change bongs, never change.

They needed to be drowned in pigs blood and sewage. This event needs to be shown live across the world.

Hang them by their feet, hands tied, and dunk their head into blood and shit for 30 seconds at a time. leave them hanging until they are in absolute agony, hours and hours, then cut them loose into the shitvat. Be sure to play Satanic sounding chants over loudspeaker (or possibly Christian, whatever is more offensive) and again, livestream this with donations open for charities.

Well you could make your own kebab shop and simply rape and kill the neighbours kids.

she is pretty much a little girl and does not look slutty, just a young girl. The parents and the system let these children don again and again. The church, whether it be COE or another has let the community down horribly, where are they?

Part and parcel, don't go taking your country back from these orcs now, that wouldn't be cricket.

I will give them this. At least they let you eat your own kids, unlike the Jews who keep all the good meat for themselves.

In the US that would be considered compensation as your not due that type of protection after an acquittal. A British source would have likely qualified it differently.

Most of the Muslim rape gangs and the Charlene downes case that recently re emerged are down in large part to shitty parenting. Not setting a good example for your children and supervising them until it reaches the point they are on the streets instead of doing homework and become sitting ducks for abuse and being taken advantage of. It's Jeremy Kyle's Britain at work, stop blaming Muslims for a few shitheads who see an opportunity that shouldn't be there in the first place.

yes, never buy anything from a foreigner ever

Seriously, if this doesn't wake brits up and get them to kick muslims out of their neighborhoods, nothing will.

At least torch a police station to protest their incompetence or something!

They had a sexual emergency.

Being gang raped, grounded up into kebab and sold to people by Pakistanis is PART AND PARCEL of living in a city.

>lived in Liverpool town centre from 2002-2004
>always used to go to kebabs on the way back from work
shitshitshitshitshitshit

Yeah but they have to pay for the kids meat. Its not like they gave away the kebabs for free. So its not really out of generosity.

I hope they understand that this was the act of a loan individual, and that it is not representative of the beautiful people from the Middle East.