Baby Boomer wealth thrown into the trash because no one wants it

What's a matter with you Millennials? The Baby Boomers are literally giving you their wealth and you reject it. wtf? Explain this.

>find room
I'm in a shitty apartment, I don't HAVE room and I have to move all the time.

Kids only value apps and phone now. Antiques and non digital heirlooms are useless and many times frighteningly reflective of a once great white society. Plus, many of these items are quite heavy, heavier than a game controller. #justnotworthitgrandma

just pay for a storage unit goy
don't you want a gift that keeps on taking?

If you stopped eating avocado on toast every damn day you could afford to buy a house like Baby Boomers did.

maybe take some initiative then faggot. your parents owned a house and had 2 kids at your age

baby boomers have no wealth, only debt and mental illness.

THAT'S IT
GAS THE BOOMERS
GENERATIONAL WAR NOW

boomers are hoarders, there is no reason to own massive amounts of shit you will never use or acknowledge

Mainly because they're all tech faggots who only like the modern shit. They don't want coronation mugs, sticks of moldy Rock and fridge magnets.

>tfw I inherit my grandfathers navy stuff, feels good not to have boomer parents/grandparents

>boomers try to sell their stash of "collectible" knick knacks they've been hoarding since the 70s
>discover mass produced collectibles are fucking worthless
>try to offload their giant cabinets of porcelain dolls and souvenir spoons from places they've never been to on their kids
>act appalled that FUCKING MILLENNIALS don't have an emotional attachment to your clutter
DAY OF THE CROQUET MALLET WHEN

It's not wealth if you don't find it valuable to begin with.

Those are the Beanie Babies of the previous generation.

My parents have done this to me.

They have a nice house in Oklahoma. $350,000 house with six bedrooms, a pool, a fully equipped kitchen, and a basement that's been converted into a small movie theater. My dad always proudly tells me that it will one day be mine because I'm the oldest. But I don't want it at all. Oklahoma is a terrible place to live. So after he dies I think I'm just going to give it to my sister or we'll see it all and split the money between me, my brother, and my sister.

It's not that I'm ungrateful, it's just not the life I want. I want a small house with my wife by the ocean. Oceans are hard to come by in Oklahoma. I could never tell him that to his face though. He's way too proud to listen without hating me forever.

>Toronto

> My fine China I bought from HSN

You deserve his hate

My mom just gave me all her antique chinaware and cut crystal glassware. Awesome stuff. Literally from a castle.

If the king ever visits me, I'll serve him some tea from a royal tea set.

So, what is this junk worth?

Fuck Baby Boomer wealth. Excess, self-indulgent trinkets and useless gizmos.

It's all trash.
Let it all be reclaimed by nature.
Throw seed balls of concrete buster weeds
Grow the jungle back.

From now on, only two kinds of things are produced- things built to last forever, and things designed to degrade away immediately after use.

>rejecting a thomas kinkade painting
degeneracy

You are either a young person that is parroting old faggots or an old faggot who unironically posts on Sup Forums

either way, neck yourselves

The only wealthy related to those cups and plates are in the pockets of the man who was smart enough to sell it to the dumb old lady.

It's not my fault some baby boomer tossed her entire life's work into some random china and crystals, which are actually worth 1/100th of what she paid for it.

These boomers have to stop blaming their children for everything, maybe this is why Millennials are so fucked, raised by these idiotic asshats.

How bout the boomers just surrender us their real estate and die painfully. Like anyone wants their garbage

>collect a bunch of worthless shit
>expect their kids to keep it after they die

LMAO

>that arm
No wonder their stuff seems unattractive.

>DAY OF THE CROQUET MALLET WHEN

kek. fucking lost it when I read this.

They're taking their parents money so they can get gender studies and social justice degrees.

>implying boomer's jewish influenced consumerist bullshit is something to be excited about or even tolerate.
When they start dying en mass the landfills will overflow with their useless garbage they spent a lifetime collecting

Uhh... yeah, I have this problem with my mom all the time. Her idea of decluttering is to try to give me her garbage. I have no room for it and I do not want it. I tell her to sell it online or something, and she has this expression of horror on her face. "No, mom. I am not interested in being your free storage unit."

ok you start

burn the device you just wrote that post on and go innawoods

>collections of Hummels

>waste money on literal garbage for decades and decades
>become a hoarder of worthless goods that only devalue over time
>try to give the worthless junk to your offspring as if all the trash would actually become valuable as time goes on
They could have just saved up money and left that to their children, but no, they decide to waste it all on junk with zero value. I don't want to inherit a garbage dump, I don't care if you WASTED $100,000 on the shit like a RETARD, it is worth NOTHING.

Now THAT'S something I would keep.

She used to be a houseless loser like you, until she got Anchor Arms!

>mfw inherited my grandfather's silver and china frm the 1800s

Too bad I didn't get the 1873 win though

Value is subjective. Just vecause you were willing to pay stupid amounts of money for porcelain figurines of andogynous baby faces doing mundane shit doesn't mean it's worth investing in the real estate to keep, store, and constantly transport this fragile bullshit. Keeping up with the Jonses is a relic of your generation. Ostentatious decorative bullshit is inherently worthless.

Your generation probably did the same thing to your grandparents when you gave up the family farm.

>The Baby Boomers are literally giving you their wealth and you reject it. wtf? Explain this.
Give me back our culture and country these fuckers destroyed, your wealth be damned.

That is implying that millennials aren't fucking retards.... which they are.

>have only one or two children
>who are forced to live in tiny apartments due to increased difficulty in acquiring proper living space under 30
>they have divide 7 trillion tonnes of worthless junk

>boomers come from families with 6-8 children
>their parents only had some simple furniture, family jewellery, and picture albums
haha millennials amirite

How do you think the jews stay wealthy? They use their parents and grandparents hand me downs! Start using your parents old stuff like their plates, clothes and furniture and save a fortune you stupid millennial idiots. Start hurting the jew were it counts. Their wallet!

Who would I sell the garbage to, other old people? My grandmother has willed me my childhood home which is all I need. She can keep her plates and China cabinets with dolls.

fuck you

Fuck boomers and fuck their things just gib cash plox

Fuck you asshole.

Sage esta politico?

Don't conflate technological advancement with outrageous petty materialism.

Owning a cellphone isn't wrong. Upgrading to a new iphone every single year is.

Lad, it was a facetious comment.

>muh culture (like a neo-con), not muh ethnicity (like Sup Forums)

Comments like Anons. only serve as a reminder of why authoritarianism is, quite simply, essential.

>shitty furniture and dishes
No thanks. You can sell it and give me the money though.

Its great I hit up estate sales all the time.

>giving your progeny useless trinkets instead of lifelong and valuable wisdom

>Your generation probably did the same thing to your grandparents when you gave up the family farm.
The difference being the family farm is actually worth something today, worth a lot actually, as land has mostly only gone up in value over time, especially large plots.

Mass produced porcelain garbage will never be any more valuable than Beanie Babies.

None of that shit has value. The boomers don't want it, they just hoard it because it's "high class" and when boomers die off this shit is worthless.

If that's their wealth and they managed to squander this much of the economy and America then we should have put a gun into their mouths as a health care plan a long time ago.

my grandpa wasnt an idiot, he was a boomer who lived in the same house all his life, only shopped at second hand stores, and never spent a dime on anything he didnt need. all of this at the cost of his social well being and mental health but the man worked a blue collar job his whole life and retired at 70 with over 2.5 mil in the bank. i think his saving "habits" were just fueled by his undiagnosed autism, however.

Boomers have no wisdom to give, they are worthless.

Good for you. Your family shouldn't get to decide your future.

Fuck you. Your dad does the right thing and leaves all his property to his firstborn son and heir and you throw it back in his face? My parents are making me split all their shit with my gibmedat sister and faggot little brother.

Maybe that's the issue?

> Not converting it into cash, buy magic cards and guns, and profit from the whole....issue.

>Jewmericans

But whatever will we do without our basement theaters?

kek'd

BOOMERS Replaced culture and tradition with JUNK, and TV
FUCK THEM

>squandered all their wealth on mass-produced trinkets that they filled their homes with because they were somehow convinced they would become antiques

Can we change their generation title from "boomers" to "retards".

You can give me the house. I'll fill each room with a white child and will fully appreciate the house and take excellent care of it. I have a BS in stem but can't get a decent job because the Seattle job market is flooded.

>tacticool assault drum magazine
Enjoy wrist strain and jams.

People are just jealous of what your Dad is offering you. You aren't wrong.

>Dad works hard to claim as much as possible for his kin.
>Son wants overpriced cuckshed because "muh view".

Get a pool faggot.

I want to live to see the last Boomer die. That would be enough.

Too bad we can't line them all up at the Woodstock site and burn them all alive.

>their wealth

>garage sale knick-knacks

Top Kek.

They delved too greedily and too deep, el-oh-fuckin'-ellll.

Thomas Kinkade is dope man, fucking haters.

I already knew what you were going to say based on your spacing

you could be on American Pickers! (or Canadian more boring version) why would you not want that!

....dude, stop, do you even own a standard rifle?

>that feel when grandparents died in a car accident
>grandmom left me hummel figurines
>grandpop left me his 22 rifle

grandpop always hated those figurines

Pic related reminds me of my grandmother who collected porcelain stuff her entire life. When she died at age 90, my father cleaned out her apartment and used a hammer to crush every single piece of plate, figurine, etc before throwing it away. He spent a month in that apartment crushing porcelain before he sold the apartment to pakis. My dad suffers from autism by the way.

At least you have a choice in the house. My grandparents bought a single story house in West Hills, CA for about 25k. Its worth over 650k now and my mom/uncle will sell it. I'd like to keep the house and live in it, but I guess im stuck to living in an overpriced apartment for the rest of my life.

This reveals how empty and crass materialism is. None of the shit we buy and own has any value beyond the moment. The shit their kids have is just as fuckin worthless but it's the shit of their own moment rather than their parents. Someday their kids will have the same reaction to them if the rwds don't murder every one of them.

kys faggot. your father is literally the most important person in your life and you are going to sell his lifes work? its not about you your job is to carry on his legacy, not sell it for some fucking cash so your wife can cuck you near the beach.

What do you consider "standard"?

it's a meme you fucking dumbass yellow-toothed retard

lmao

Yes, he should sell his parents property to rent a beach house, LOL

I can't wait to buy up this stuff from goodwill. I've been looking at sets of fine silverware going for peanuts. Soon I'll get some nice china to eat pizza off of.

Give those useless shit to a beautiful woman to trash them. That's more interesting than keeping those shit in your house. You probably can't sell them anyway.

Plates are worth eating on. I kept all the practical dish stuff from my family China sets. But some of the trinket shit is totally worthless.

>Oceans are hard to come by in Oklahoma.
just be patient. There was a sea there, there shall be again.

This. Only a liberal dreamer wants a beachhouse. If he was smart he'd keep the one house and get another that he can rent out when not using

>Collect mountain of literally garbage
>This will be yours to figure out how to get rid of one day user

Fuck you mom.

I'm sure your father just wants you to be happy in life. Just do what makes you happy

See the real strategy is you sell the shit your relative boomers give you to other boomers at a profit

>eating up the climate change until 2020 meme
It's going to take 10000 years, if.

Haha, k.

I kept all my ex wife's grandmother China, I'm going to shoot it to shit and send the pictures to her, along with some 'red light' photos ive been taking since shit hit the fan.

She's going to meet with rage, I'm going heartely chuckle.

Redpill me on avocado toast. Is it actually shit or is it just a meme because it sounds faggy?

Once boomers die all their junk will be worthless because nobody will want it. Simple supply and demand.

Im going to do the same to all my parents junk. Its garbage. A symbol of an empty life.

Boomers are such repugnant dogshit

The sooner they die the better

They hoard a bunch of junk. It's not stuff that is really worth anything most of the time. Have a fucking yard sale.

If I can't put it on a harddrive or shoot it, I don't want it