Maybe if you guys want reliable news sources to stop making Trump look bad...

Maybe if you guys want reliable news sources to stop making Trump look bad, maybe he should stop being a fucking idiot on Twitter, don't ya' think?

Nahhh, they won't. The alt-right is a hub for hypocrisy and immaturity. Just let their shitty movement die down. The grown-ups are the ones that go to the left. Eventually, people will realize how bad the alt-rights' wrong opinions are and ban them for the greater good. I can't wait to see the lines of sweaty fat Kekistanis, crying in fear and begging as they are led to jail LOL

A+ shill or someone looking for (You)'s
sage

LOL what a great response. Trump loves stupid people, remember that ya' bitch!

What's wrong Wikileaks? I mean I know (((they))) don't want you to read it, but have they ever published so called fake news?

>LOL what a great response. Trump loves stupid people, remember that ya' bitch!

Ever since Bush left office, they've been giving out the wrong facts on the Democrats instead of exposing Republicans. They are fucking scumbags and many Democrats have came out to shut Wikileaks up by saying that many of the lealed documents are faked. Instead of exposing Republicans, they exposed the wrong secrets and got street cred among conservatives/stupid people.

>responding to yourself

>wrong facts on the Democrats
Sure.

>Wikileaks
>fake news
lol try harder

>wrong facts
>facts

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JESUS FUCK KYS

(((Wrong facts)))

Uhhh are you stupid? Some facts deserve to be buried if the truth happens to be more evil (in this case, conservative values).

Wikileaks should be renamed "Woo-leaks" because of their agenda against Democrats

> UN
> installs funder of terrorist organization that pronounces a rape jihad to women's rights commission.
> Installs corrupt genocider to vice-chair of NGO oversight comittee
Just because it is an artificially important organization does not mean it isn't shit... oh wow, just like CNN.

> LOL

Reminder that Neocons wrote Obamacare and McCain is the pretty much the chairman of the DNC

>Conservative values are truth
Well, that was easy.

you were brainwashed because you're too stupid to understand the concept of diversifying your information streams. you're a cultist, and your cult leaders have you coming here to harass us because we're the only ones standing between them and the full enslavement of humanity.
Get the fuck out of our way you fucking uneducated human garbage.

Sage and that is all

That's an analogy. Conservativism is a greater evil. Regular evil (Democrat corruption) is millions of times better than pure evil (conservativism) and sometimes we have to prevent the incorrect facts and dangerous opinions from getting any exposure. At all costs.

um.... please dont use sexist terms like "b***h" .

Not according to reality.

Oh, sweetie, are you still pretending that you live in Detroit?

>Wikileaks

All they do is real ease whole, unaltered media that has been leaked to them.

They aren't even "news", they're a data congregate.

Info wars is alright if you watch Paul Joseph watson but alex jones is just a snake oil salesman. I'm sorry to break it to you but all things leaked to wiki links has been proven factual, as you can find out yourself. You need to stop watching cnn, msnbc, abc, fox, ect, they are all just biasedpropaganda pieces for the democrats or Republicans. Get on youtube and watch (Sargon of Akkad) or other private people/journalists

You're a fucking faggot you fucking shonen anime watching dumbass.

Watch Sargon of Akkad? Uhhhh hey sweetie, I can easily go to a circus to watch better, more factual entertainment!! Bwahahaha!

Yes don't seek the truth just keep buying into the bullshit like a braindead robot. We should be looking into the dirt of both parties because it is our duty as citizens to know what the people we elect are up to. Get lost faggot and go back to watching your crooked msm lies

Uhhhhhh we shpuld only be exposing the Republicans. They want to start wars, steal free healthcare, steal free college and other harmful shit.

When the U.S. becomes a one-party democracy, conservatives like you will have their day...

More factual entertainment? kek
Riding that dnc cock like a champ I see. Once they've gotten their use out of you they'll be long down the road before you even know what happened.

Remember when Nerds were all about science and truth. But then you let feminist and transfags take over your sub culture, so you threw away what was important to you so that Anita and some dude with a hole were his dick used to be can keep cucking you fucks.

Ooga booga, you fucking nigger.

sage