Immigrants & Crime

The relation between crime and immigration (legal or otherwise) is apparently the opposite of what the Right thinks, according to science.

How does Sup Forums explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbBQZXMmLOk
politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=racial discrepancies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Refugees too.

Obviously native citizens will make up more of the prison population, but when it comes to immigrants (especially illegals) they should be held to a higher standard, because they are not entitled to stay in the host country. The fact that legal immigrants are so underrepresented just shows that legal immigration standards shouldn't be compromised

>Bhutan
What in the deep fuck?

american blacks count as natives.

>Obviously native citizens will make up more of the prison population
In absolute numbers of course, but look at the proportions.

Two economists from the Cato Institute. This isn't science, this is (((social science))). They can get any result they want depending on what data they use and how they decide to interpret it.

Oldest trick, overall crime rates are not an indicator for the crime rate of small groups

Sage cause OP doesn't understand statistics

Btw: incarcerated population in the US is mainly niggers, compare immigrants to white population

>vast majority of the population is responsible for a bigger portion of crime
FUCKING NUMB3RS! HOW DO THEY WORK?!

Bhutan purged Nepalese-speaking ethnic minorities in the 90's.

95% of the crime in sweden is from migrants

proportionally non whites commit more crime

niggers...

>EU flag
>posting lies

what a surprise

As someone who actually works in a prison in Europe, 70-80% are either foreigners or "natives" with migration background. Shit I am happy when I see a name that I can actually spell correctly at the first try.

>Immigrant crime rate statistics reflect reality
>Race based crime statistics reflect social bias

EU Flag = German

there's something very wrong with these people.

>according to (((science)))

Niggers don't count as immigrants

Niggers count as natives, right?

>Natives

You're on Sup Forums OP, you can say niggers here!

Hispanic immigrants may not commit many crimes

But their children who are "natives" certainly do

>Illegal Immigration

Those fuckers should ALL be locked up since they are breaking the law. That would surely fix these stats to what the reality is.

Most the locals in jail are black so your argument in of it self is completely invalid. Also Illegal immigrants aren't included in that statistic. A lot of crimes go unsolved.

Mexicans also claim more Welfare than our own people out West. That is fucking wrong!

And yet around 70-80% of the prison population in western european countries are muslim.

You have more illegals than legal immigrants? Wtf

Muslim immigrants are more criminal by a factor of 3-6 compared to European immigrants.

Please sage the thread. Thank you very much.

This are bullshit statistics. Take a city that has 20,000 and add 5,000.
Look the crime rate went down!
No, you just added more people to the calculation.

Thx. Based Bhutan, ethnic cleansing their minorities as we all shoul do...

I fucking guarantee you that they counted immigrants who have been there for a certain period/their children as "Natives". They Jew statistics like this CONSTANTLY.

Crime happens within the "illegal immigrant" population
WILL NOT GET REPORTED.
Why not you ask? Because illegal immigrants don't want law enforcement officers knocking on their doors.
So what happens? Vigilante justice or the rise of protection gangs like MS-13.

Truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbBQZXMmLOk

>%
>what is per capita crime
>-54
>what are migrant demographics
>refugees
>USA
>single Syrian or Iranian doctor family coming to USA after strong vetting in 2006 is the same as a MIllion uncontrolled subhuman niggers that cant even calculate their own age flooding Europe
>% of total
>no actual "refugee" crimes listed
>no actual "refugee" relation to population size listed
>2006-
>what are representative samples

Just shoot yourself commie fag

>OHHH NOOO

From the paper. We're talking about relative numbers here.

i dont know about the EU but in the united states only a very small portion of people who commit crimes are incarcerated. the vaaaaaaaaast majority are placed on some form of probation. you have to actively try to get jail time.

ok

niggers

>muh scientific american article
I'm tired of debunking this

>I fucking guarantee you that they counted immigrants who have been there for a certain period/their children as "Natives".
Huh, looks like you're right about this. They're not 100% clear on this point, but after searching around in the paper this is the clearest definition of "natives" I can find (p. 2).
> Natives in our results include both those born in the United States and those born abroad to American parents.

>There are the same amount of immigrants as natives
>No per capita stat
>America
>Taking unskilled labour disguised as refugees
You can't get more disingenuous that this you fucking shill, do you think we're stupid?

niggers

I've heard that some European countries no longer put the race of the perpetrator of a crime in the crime statistics, it's that true?

Here's a dump of racial disparities info

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=racial discrepancies

And black ''natives'' commit over half the murders whilst being 13% of the population.
Your stats prove that immigrants are not as bad as niggers, so what?
What are you trying to prove here, europe's immigrants are completely uneducated and commit more crimes than any natives in every country that takes them.

Natives are incarcerated for posting wrong opinions on Twitter. Migrants are incarcerated when their rape score becomes too high to brush under the carpet.

>We do not attempt to count the number of immigrant ex-felons, criminally inadmissible aliens who entered unlawfully, or other non-incarcerated foreigners. The ACS counts the incarcerated population by their nativity and naturalization status, but local and state governments do not record whether the prisoner is an illegal immigrant.10 As a result, we have to use common statistical methods to identify illegal immigrant prisoners by excluding incarcerated respondents who have characteristics that they are unlikely to have.11

That's how they did it. They made up the number of illegal immigrant prisoners using "common statistical methods." Different methods would have yielded different results. Any other disparity can be explained by immigrant victims not reporting crimes, enforcement choices, and the difficulty in arresting highly mobile individuals moving through insular, non-English-speaking communities.

Anyway, who cares? The number of incarcerated immigrants should be near zero. They should all be deported.

I'm sure you'll be surprised to know that Sweden now doesn't.
They were trying to do it here before Rotherham happened too I think, now they wouldn't dare.
Our police force are the biggest cucks in the country, it's truly disgusting.

What a shame, stay safe then.

niggers are not immigrants you moron

Now divide it according to race and you will see the real picture