>if you want to destroy your enemies your a neocon
cant make this shit up

They overthrew the guy we put in place after we overthrew the previous guy

No bank of Rothchild. Same with N.Korea and Syria. Oh and Cuba

Sup Forums logic :

>Iran :
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL

WE WILL DESTROY YU WITH ALLAH'S ROCKETS, SOON WE WILL HAVE NUKES TO DESTROY EVERY FUCKER WE DON'T LIKE

>US :
We can't let you have nukes

>Sup Forums :
fuck america, long live based shia

>NK and Iran are America's enemies
>other countries are not allowed to defend themselves but we are allowed to attack others!
can't make this shit up

Because Saudi doesn't like Iran. Iran prevents Saudi from having a grand Sunni Islamic clit-cutting caliphate spanning the whole middle east.

Also because Iran has an independent central bank. Oy vey!

Trump loves Saudi and Israel. Time to git Eye-ran!

this and only this

NK and Iran are good goys. Just because they hate Jews that makes them instantly good.
Kys edgy teen

We call this place NU pol for a reason.

But Iran can't have nukes, do you even read the news?

Meant to quote

I will NEVER support the kikes or their puppet leaders

>Iran prevents Saudi from having a grand Sunni Islamic clit-cutting caliphate spanning the whole middle east.
You really don't know anything about the saudi rulers do you?

>constantly attacks other countries
America, Israel
>hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years
Iran

>funds radical Islamic jihadis in the middle east and in the west
America, Israel
>doesn't
Iran

>has nukes and threatens to use them all the time
America, Israel
>doesn't have nukes, never has had nukes, never has had or built the capacity to produce nukes
Iran

BUT HURRR DURR EYE-RAN IS DA THREAT, AMIRITE PEDES? LE MAGA!

My money's on Iran.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

nukes aren't real, only in Hollywood -dubay

Neocohens

>Just because they hate Jews that makes them instantly good.
its true tho

I'd say North Korea definitely would be first. They're getting cocky and need someone to put them back in their shitty place. They're launching test missiles to intimidate us. It's kinda cute actually.

>tfw when Tiffany marries a Shia Muslim.

>They're launching test missiles to intimidate us.
No they're not. They launch test missiles so state news can tell the people that dear leader is fearless, like a God should be.
We take advantage of this, using it as an excuse to spend more $$$ on our military industrial complex.

Result: Both the NK government and US defense contractors win. No war actually happens because neither side actually wants war. Not to that degree.

geographically difficult to invade therefore hard to control

and trust issues brought on by us and continued by them (and us then them then us.....)

You people claim to be different from others, yet you're only a single step above. Do your research, instead of basing everything solely on hearsay and personal values.

i don't care where trump attacks, i'm willing to die for him regardless because he is fixing america --- tax reform is in the bag, the wall is built, health care reform (aka repealing obamacare) went through and was no big deal. trump can make deals and will fix this country like no one else can, and for that i will give my life. he even said he would role back social security and other New Deal-era unconstitutional bullshit.

t. Iranian sandnigger

Iran funds many militias, groups and conflicts in the region, you know.

>funds radical Islamic jihadis in the middle east and in the west
>America, Israel
>doesn't
>Iran

Yeah, uhhhh, about that...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

fuck them both up.

I wonder which diaspora can be behind this post?

It beats getting Madame Mao, and her pedo Luciferian cabal in the WH.
You're hopeless retard.

Yep. I think this board is truly lost now. Too many good goy retards blindly following Trump. Time to quit Sup Forums? Time to quit Sup Forums?

"Dropped the dollar". WTF does that even mean? None of those countries ever used the dollar as their currency. None of them have the ability to manipulate the value of the dollar significantly as, say, China or Japan could.

You're just making shit up to sound cool and based.

>>funds radical Islamic jihadis in the middle east and in the west
>America, Israel
>>doesn't
>Iran
Of course they don't.

Yeah, anyone who thinks the ayatollahs are just a bunch of harmless guys minding their own business has their head up their ass.

They said americans are dumb but i didnt want to believe them.
Dollar is the reserve currency. Dollar is used to trade between nations. Once a country drops it it loses its value you dumb cunt.

to be honest...the u.s could carpet nuk both tonight and that would do absolutely nothing to me emotionally...
If they don't..ok..if they do...ok
fuck commies and fuck muslims.
Ya ya make yourself believe I'm edgy but in all seriousness i don't give a fuck about both and it would actually the most interesting thing on the internet for a few days 100times the superbowl or whatever.
i mean..we got the weapons and tactics and whatever we could just take the stuff from all of this fuckers and then live in peace without all these savages and commies and whatever..in my opinion trump and especially germany are to weak these days.

We could rule the whole fucking world together if we just wanted to