Solving The Gun Problem In America

I support all the amendments that Americans enjoy, but some are long overdue for a serious overhaul. I would like to specifically discuss how to effectively change the 2nd Amendment.

The 2nd amendment should be changed to specifically say which arms Americans have a right to bear. There are no reasons for ordinary citizens to own assault weapons or weapons with a clip size larger than 10 bullets. 10 bullets should be more than enough for hunting or self defense purposes. You do not need a gun for anything else.

I would like to see the second amendment specify a minimum age for gun ownership. Something in the range of 25-30. Guns are deadly tools and only a fully mature adult should have access to them. Most mass shooters are in their early 20s. We would be able to prevent a lot of gun crime with a minimum age for gun ownership.

Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason. It is the government's job to look out for our best interest, and it would be a lot easier if they had the ability to take guns away from potentially dangerous people.

Again, I am a 2nd amendment supporter but I think it is long overdue for some changes to account for it being 2017 and not 1791 anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QeILlXmgd6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can I turn my rifle in? Do I just send them to Canada or UK with a fake address?
Saged.

No. There's just too many niggers and bad hombres to allow the gubment to take our guns, especially since the gubment does jack shit about all the criminal scum on the loose.

You're a fucking leaf, why would your opinion matter?

>America has a gun problem
>too many urban nigs are killing each other
>So let's get rid of the ability for law abiding citizens across the country to own guns
Only a leaf could have made this post

Same thread every day

Is life so bad in leafistan that you feel the need to post this shit in slightly different words (which means you're retyping it every time) every single day?

>another anti-gun copy pasta.

Can you not?

What do you hope with this shit bait you do every 1hour?
That peoples will agree with you?
Never go back to redIT your bait are useless.

I just turned 21 and bought a handgun for ccw and an AR15 to keep in my car. If you want to take them, you'll have to pry them from my cold fucking dead hands.

Go neck yourself commie asshole. saged

Again? For fucks sake mods! This has to count as spam!

>10 bullets should be more than enough for hunting or self defense purposes.
Gay people are enough why do we need transgenders? They serve no purpose but yet they are allowed to spew shit from Canada. Why? these fucking leafs put breadcrumbs in hamburgers. Are they really that poor of a country?

Hope your mom dies of cancer

>There are no reasons for ordinary citizens to own assault weapons or weapons with a clip size larger than 10 bullets.

Here's a good reason OP

youtu.be/QeILlXmgd6k

I support all the amendments that Americans enjoy, but some are long overdue for a serious overhaul. I would like to specifically discuss how to effectively change the 1st Amendment.

The 1st amendment should be changed to specifically say what speech Americans are free to. There are no reasons for ordinary citizens to say or write racist, sexist, or homophobic statements. Thoughts should be more than enough for the venting of this. You do not need hate speech for any other reason.

I would like to see the first amendment specify a minimum sentence for hate crimes. Something in the range of 5-10 years. Hate speech is a deadly psychological tool and only those that want to do the time deserve to use it. Most hate speakers have never felt the sting of their statements. We would be able to prevent a lot of hate crime with a minimum sentence for it.

Add something to the first amendment that gives the government the right to analyze any speech as hate speech as necessary. It is the government's job to look out for our best interest, and it would be a lot easier if they had the ability to shut down hate speech from potentially offensive people.

Again, I am a 1st amendment supporter but I think it is long overdue for some changes to account for it being 2017 and not 1791 anymore.

>teen
Probably Antifa who killed cops for fun. Deserved it.

There's no gun problem. It's a nigger problem.

> It's 2017 not 1791
What ever the military own the civilians can own, that's what it meant in 1791. With that logic we should be able to buy full auto like before 1987.

Also it is legal to own a tank right now, if you got the coin.

Nice cop out 10/10 reasoning right there m8

OP is a faggot
sage goes in the options field

>sage
not for me it doesn't. every time I try to sage a thread it tells me 'upload failed' even though I'm not even posting a picture.

>I would like for America
>leaf

Fuck the fuck off - we don't give a shit about you or your opinions.

WOW, THIS LEAFPOST AGAIN, HOW COOL

Oops forgot to sa ge.

Get bent commie.

>Leaf opinion on a free country
discarded...

You aren't a sovereign country faggot. You don't even deserve a flag. You don't even deserve to live near the greatest country ever.

This fucking thread AGAIN.

Same bullshit copy/paste shill crap.

Saged, reported and hidden.

Are there any hate facts breaking down gun crime by race and comparing white gun crime to Switzerland and black crime rate to Africa?

I would like to see you stay the fuck outta my countries laws and constitution.

You can own a tank in the uk with a fully functioning main cannon but hand guns are too dangerous for a civilian to own their kek

Fuck these shill threads with their exact same wordings day after day, fuck off and die schlomo

SAGE

thats because rich people can afford tanks but niggers can afford guns

SHALL

Yes turn in your guns.

"You do not need a gun for anything else."

>I intend to use mine to kill the maximum amounts of humans possible if I ever feel the need to I would like to do this as efficiently as possible.

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I need.

Sage, report, hide

NOT