Literally a plant

literally a plant

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/modern-marijuana-more-potent-often-laced-heavy-metals-and-fungus-180954696/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally just a fucking plant

Arrest sessions

water is wet
really gets my cortex in a vortex

i love my plants ^_^

Literally just a plant that will turn you into a retarded schizo if you smoke enough of it.

t. subhuman

if you cant handle a little pot you deserve your fate.

Spoken like a true dope fiend.

sorry you cant get real weed without glass shavings in it.

>Turn you into a retarded schizo

So prescription drugs?

>why yes goyim there is no reason to be afraid of a plant... or black people... or transgenders... or...

literally a plant
eat this one too then!
it's just a plant

>one of these things is not like the other

slide thread detected

Dude! I know right? Damn, I gotta roll up another one. Thanks for reminding me. I'm so high right now I forgot to keep on smoking man xD

420 yoyoyo

they are all connected in the zionist plot

while legal pharmaceuticals kill tens of thousands a year

yah it's a joke

yeah, the zionist plot to get fukken high and watch the goyim toil

literally a plant

>you've missed the fucking point

>yes goyim dont think at all
>just blaze it

Correct one of these directly harms the psyche of the individual whilst the rest harm his environment.

Love this plant

Literally just elements from the ground.

>i cant think when i smoke weed
>but im totally not a subhuman no sir
fucking lol. worse than people that cant think when theyre drunk.

>Smoking the niggerleaf.

>Literally a fag

I know exactly what you mean!

>smoking a bunch of flowers like a pleb

Dab master race

The only people that are against cannabis are puritan low iq christcucks that won't hesitate a second to drink alcohol even tho alcohol is a fucking drug too

Prove that alcohol is less dangerous than marijuana. Alcohol is legal everywhere. Post irrefutable evidence that marijuana presents a greater danger to our society. Until the scourge of alcohol is banned and made illegal we will continue to suffer while honest hardworking people are ruined over a literal plant.

please provide evidence, I'll wait.

literally just a plant

yup, exact same stuff meth is made from #legalize

These things are awesome though. Gotta go out pick some shrooms one of these days. Thanks for reminding me.

the jews are the ones that made it illegal in the first place you fucking spic nigger

literally everything is derived from nature, you fuck.

im not anti-weed, i think it should be legalized because its illegality is the reason for our burgeoning prison population.

that being said, i know that it is basically an icebreaker for the left. they use dudeweed lmao to clear the way for their more sinister plots.
i think people who smoke regularly a fucking retarded.

Godamn Vikings.

I can see why you would think that, but weed can be beneficial to some. For me example.
Here's my case.

I used to be a soda addicted cheeto-snacking fatfuck, got drunk several times a week and destroyed my health willingly. I shat nothing but diarrhea before I got into weed. I had been addicted to cola since before my memory began recording because my mother let me drink it weekly before I was even 5.
At around 19, I started smoking weed, it made me feel good and I paid more attention to how my body feels both high and sober and I sought to improve that. I enjoyed walking in the forest high as fuck and I found life outside of vidya and anime. I slowly got rid of sodas and shitty snacks and ate healthy, stayed hydrated and started exercising. I even got rid of the smoke and started vaping instead. My throat cleared up shortly after and it felt like I had gotten rid of all the negative side effects. Weed never made me anxious or paranoid.
I don't think weed fits all people of course just like alcohol. Alcohol doesn't suit me at all. My gf DOES get anxious and feels like shit when getting high. That's why she only does it occasionally when she's about to doze off anyway.
I'm definitely against underage consumption.

I think the biggest problem with weed these days are strains specifically bred to maximize THC and reduce CBD. I steer clear of skunk shit.
THC needs CBD to accompany it.

>inb4 nigger degenerate
Literal propaganda. Weed has been with man all around the world longer than alcohol.
Weed being tied to niggers is just jewish propaganda. An attempt to control whites.

more shekels from a controlled substance subhuman gypsy

Hmmm, delicious

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/modern-marijuana-more-potent-often-laced-heavy-metals-and-fungus-180954696/

>its illegality is the reason for our burgeoning prison population
That's the whole reason it's illegal in the first place.
Prisons needed more prisoners that would be easier to control that homicidal maniacs just so they could use them to create artificial prison dollars and free labour.

Stoners are an easy target to lock up. The exaggerated propaganda from around the time weed was made illegal in America should be more than enough redpill to realize what the real reasons behind weed's illegality are.

Look into what the state of things were when basically all drugs were legal in America. The abuse was very minimal.

This is what happens BECAUSE it's illegal and criminals run the show.
That's why you don't buy off the street like a nigger but grow yourself or find a reliable grower.
Best thing would be regulated and taxed weed industry.

Why are they doing everything they can to keep it illegal then you fucking retard ? Don't you think they can get more shekels from private prisons and mass incarceration ? They can't control the cannabis market, literally anyone can grow it. I hope you like what prohibition has done to your country with the black market and cartels.

>because its illegality is the reason for our burgeoning prison population.

yeah well idk

criminals are criminal because they violate laws
dealers are scum and they seek bux without the work

marijuana is a benign way to test which people are reckless and you can remove them before they do actual harm like theft and robberies
It's a good way to clean the streets of scum

>DUDE

>criminals are criminal because they violate laws
>dealers are scum and they seek bux without the work
>marijuana is a benign way to test which people are reckless and you can remove them before they do actual harm like theft and robberies
It's a good way to clean the streets of scum

but your whole fucking argument goes down if the thing is legal, no more street dealers, no more crime associated with it, THE PROHIBITION CREATES DEALERS AND CRIME, are you really that mentally challenged to realise it ?

/thread

*smokes weed*

False.

actually true, it's harmless if unfucked with

lol try reading the article you posted you fucking moron. fungi and bacteria are commonly found is ALL PLANTS and the heavy metal bit is 100% speculation with no testing. this is what unregulated EMF exposure does to white goys lol

>dealers are scum and they seek bux without the work
Most dealers I know in Finland are stealth-growers growing for own use and selling to their social circle. The risk-reward ratio is too shitty to consider it "easy money" and that's why it's not run by organized crime like opiate business.

I'd love nothing more than to grow weed for a living legally and pay my taxes.
I believe in the good of weed because of personal experiences.

I hate public smoking and stinky lazies though just the same as I hate public drinkers and alcoholics. These are a loud minority and actually a very small portion of most weed consumers here and they're ruining it for the rest of us.

it's a thing in the netherlands & germany, fucks cut the weed with actual lead powder. mold, pesticides, wacky fertilizers are really an issue everywhere.

>snowniggers poison each other for profit
unsurprising. anlgoniggers do the same.

90% of stoners are degenerate beta faggots
10% are based alpha males
anyone who played college sports knows about savage athletes who make good money and enjoy smoking to relax instead of other more harmful vices.

Remember, any smoke is bad cause of benzene, vape or dab or eat it.

Everything tastes better when you're fried, but I found that the natural flavor of fruits beats fried potato chips every time. Same with mio-flavored water vs. sodas.
Not to mention it helps ease the Adderall buzz that keeps me up until 3am every night binge watching Netflix and lurking Sup Forums

It's not. Mankind is simply too addicted to alcohol and therefore it's too difficult for the jew to make illegal, but they're pushing for it hard.
I dislike alcohol, but I'd never want it illegal.
I fucking hate and utterly fucking despise harder drugs like heroin. There are people who can use heroin and still function in a society and they shouldn't be punished.
Also, it would be far better if it were decriminalized so problem users wouldn't be too scared to seek help.

Invest in rehabilitation, not in punishment.
Punishment should only be reserved for immoral criminals. Violence, rape, murder, theft, etc...

Just in case if someone replies with "muh lazy hippy stoners who are a drain on society" because I know one of you fags will do it
>lazy bum leeches off welfare and spends his money on weed
>therefore productive and functioning members of society shouldn't be allowed to smoke weed
Solution: cut off the free money source until they get rehabilitated and piss clean results.

It's not the taste that did it for me except with water. Water is fucking holy when high.
Weed just made me aware of the inner feeling and when I was sober I started to realize how bad it felt inside with all the shit I was stuffing down my face and not taking care of myself.

technically a GMO. Dont you degenerate potfags hate GMOs?

Not all GMO is bad.
For example, I enjoy clean yellow bananas as opposed to parasite infested green bananalets.

>technically a GMO
yes, much like how dogs are technically biological weapons. fucking disingenuous redditors need to leave Sup Forums NOW

Gen 1:29: And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

>prohibition btfo

literally the ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic

Yeah but fuck the faggots who build an identity around it.

How exactly is this different from the prescription drugs the majority of Americans take?

>Everything I dont like is a Jewish conspiracy!
Im glad at least one thing on Sup Forums remains constant.

>all plants are poisonous
So vegetarians and vegans are suicidal?

The best one ever

These are also awesome though. Mushrooms helped me get through my atheism phase.

literally a faggot

>prescription opiates sold for basically any ailment while weed is demonized
Absolutely disgusting. The jews have no shame.

>a plant that has undergone an unnatural chemical refining process
Meanwhile, you just trim pot, hang it up to dry, then grind it up and smoke it

Poison ivy is a plant.

Smoke that.

literally a plant

the only thing pol is pants on head retarded about is being against weed

Don't use the Devil's Lettuce. It's degenerate.

Outside of ((((medicine industry)))) losing a large portion of sales and police having no real way to test if a driver is high atm or not on the road, there's literally no reason to keep weed illegal.

>Poison Ivy
>legal
Explain this. Why am I allowed to kill myself with Poison Ivy, but not make you resent me for enjoying music more with weed?

lol you would die from sheer pain without that plant you little crybaby FAGGOT. have some fucking respect.

not that bad before it gets processed

hell you probably even have dem seeds on your bagel

I've actually made PST a few times from seeds bought off Amazon and it was dope as fuck. That should not be legal.

it's mostly puritan christian LARPers that are against it

it turns people schizo if they already have underlying mental problems. the issue with weed is it brings any mental shit you have up to the surface which you may or may not have already known about

it doesnt 'create' psychosis or whatever issues

Weed will hurt the development of your brain pre-age 25. This will effect your ability to plan for the future and so on.

Can i have a source for that claim ?

>want to make a career in growing and cultivating weed and selling it in a comfy little potshop with gf
>weed is slowly turning legal everywhere
>but you live in the biggest nanny states of Europe so you'll be the last
>even after legalizing it'd just be government monopoly like alcohol and entrepreneurs would get kek'd

YOAU CAN DRINK BLEACH THATS LEGAL HURRRRRR

This is how fucking retarded you sound.

reddit said so.

Marijuana is a GMO is the same respect as farmers cross breeding apples to produce better fruit. You argument is retarded and irrelevant. Thanks for providing a control of retardation to better judge other posts.

thats just selective breeding.
farmers do that to every crop.

>but you live in the biggest nanny states of Europe so you'll be the last

Ahem.

literally a plant

Oh right...

Only smoke marijuana after cleaning your room.

>forget it, jake. its reddit.

it must suck to be jewed so hard that you miss out on the greatness that is marijuana while accusing others of being jewed for enjoying it.

We literally fucking have have CB1 and CB2 receptors.

this, psychedelics too

>has never tried meth
Lol kiddo keep kidding yourself you know so much about drugs