/ourguy/ has spoken

/ourguy/ has spoken

rt.com/usa/398371-ron-paul-trump-war/

It's happening!

Other urls found in this thread:

state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2014/239410.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, but RT reports on a parallel, if very familiar, universe.
I think their shit is hilarious, and it's cool that they let contrarians of all sorts speak, but their "news" are whack

Fuck Ron Paul, I trust Trump. If he says we need to take out NK or Iran then I'll gladly support him.

This

hello leftypol

You better trust the congress as well then

If (((greatest ally))) requests it I too will sacrifice my family to liberate the norks.

nigga taking out kim jon faggot and decimating his country will get all the other bullshit faggot leaders around the globe to shut the fuck up and go back into their holes and keep quiet in fear of being ruined.

i say we air lift kim jon unnnn faggot to usa, then beat him to death on live tv. then cut him and everyone around him politically financially and military up with a chainsaw.

>implying war with Iran would be a bad thing
They're literally the core of Islamic terrorism, taking them out would solve our problems.

and kill soros along side him for good measure.

overusing happenings

Back to /r/the Donald

i agree, they have soiled pauls name.. i backed him because he was anti fed. 10 years later, i'm confused how such an anti fed man is alive..

is he /((theirGUY))/

Seriously.

Two nuclear armed states, what could possibly go wrong

I'm pro-Trump, but I trust Ron Paul. Always have. Ron Paul will always be the THE HEART. However, Ron Paul never had the fangs that Trump has- it's obvious to me now, you need someone ruthless at the top to fight for you- not just speak for you.

Ron is worried. But Trump hasn't made a bad deal for me yet. Maybe in this moment Trump will hear Ron Paul and it'll help Trump steer clear of a pitfall. Maybe Ron Paul is wrong about N.Korea and Iran. But until Trump actually does something, there is not yet a conflict between the heart(Ron) and the mind(Trump).

Dude fuck off seriously, Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism and NK is directly threatening us. Trump would be right to take them down.

We need to protect ourselves

Up(You)ed

>da joos
fuck off nazi larper shill

Looks like the neocons took over this board.

THIS

Fuck that 80 years old retard who doesn't know what he's talking about. If Trump says that we have to invade Iran then it must be true and in the interest of our nation. MAGA!

Trump is Ron Paul with aryan teeth. Senile old fucker has a lot of people sedated waiting for a savior. Hes already here.

> Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism

no. Idiocy. Fuck you. I've been on USN warships while the Iranian ships heckle us in the Persian Gulf. They're not our friends. But you're just spouting lies.

>NK is directly threatening us.
True. And Trump clearly seeks a means to make them stop before they actually achieve any ability to make good on those threats. But if that doesn't happen, we'll have to take care of it.

Ron Paul is still right at heart, and Trump is still the best man to handle the situation. Your neocon squirming is disgusting. Go away.

>no. Idiocy. Fuck you
state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2014/239410.htm
Fuck you facts don't lie. Trump should curb stomp Iran
>But if that doesn't happen, we'll have to take care of it.
Glad you agree here, the ending of the NK regime should be a top priority.

>Ron Paul is still right at heart
No he's literally not, he's senile and naïve. American interests must be defended

who cares. its time to show who has the biggest set. and anyone who drops the dollar gets rekt beyond fuck. then we fucking rekt the rothchilds and company.

we need to retake our country from kikes and globalists. by decimating those who stand up and act foolish and those who control the money. we win.

enough circle jerk shit. send in cia ops and hang rothchilds down to their fucking kids. behead drug lords in south america and have trump ruin more hedge fund faggots. this shit is taking way to long.

i demand amazon prime two day delivery on reking the deep state puppets and fucking kike banking cartels. we already fucked opec with huge dicks in their ass. its time to take on the banking cartels and j00s. south america is never in the news? why do they get so much power and dump their shit brown people in our country and brag about it. lets fucking roll

this is a stimulus package. start fucking up all kinds of shit, but not half assed.

we rekt these faggots with zero survivors.

I like your spirit

MAGA

This. Anything that Trump says or does is unquestionably right. How can anyone doubt him?

Oh but we did. If you weren't new here you'd know this.

and term limits for government faggots. no more peolosis mccains or fucking useless retards like mitch.

Ron Paul can go suck a dick and those sand nigs in Iran can all die, bomb them to hell.

Kys shill

This

I'm slightly right of Hitler and slightly left of Atila the Hun.
Maybe it's cause I'm Russian, so I can see where they're bullshitting. They're actually pretry good as long as it doesn't concern Russia, the Ukraine or Russian-Western tensions.

GIVE WAR A CHANCE

Is Iran really the number one state sponser of terrorism?

I love Ron Paul, bump.

>We need to hurt the Rothchilds by killing everybody who drops thei- I mean, our dollar!

>I trust Trump

Persians are practically white. They should conquer the rest of the middle east.

This.