If we let this happen, its GAME OVER

bbc.co.uk/news/health-40802147

Brave NEW World was not a work of fiction. Resist this at all costs. If we allow the government and the leftists edit our genes, we are done. Good luck breaking our chains with an average IQ of 50 and weak pussy muscles. I know they have done much of this already, but there is not a chance of recovery if this is used.

>edited to stop disease

Isn't that a good thing though?

if we arent allowed to euthanize the diseased, crippled or retarded then this seems like a reasonable alternative. No?

No more fags or shitskins. Whats the problem? You think people will choose to have huge lips and low IQ?

Gonna make a stronger disease though.

Yes.
Don't you see that this technology means we can recreate racial purity in the future? Or create a new superior race.

They're edited to stop genetic diseases, stop being a stupid moron.

>he trusts the (((medical community)))
time for your flu shots goyim. youre acting out again.

It's not bacterial or viral, it's a genetic mutation (like having bad eyes or down syndrome) being edited out.

This technology could be amazing but it's likely been subverted for the last 30 years of planning back when it was only a small grant to a team to brainstorm it.

I never get a flu shot.

Yes, yes they will. There's already white people trying to become niggers with melanin shots and surgery. You seriously think there aren't millions of cucks out there black and white and other race, that don't think black is beautiful? There's too many and yes people who think they wuz kangz will stay shitskins.

>Edited
>We cant cure cancer or guess which flu were fighting but we can fix baby registry errors making them Dr manhattan
They're going to be born kronenbergs

Can we edit them to create to a new race of strong men capable of bending steel?

It going to end in a stronger disease. Science always fucks something up and then has solve a new problem.

but... but reddit said....

Blacks choose smaller lips or nah?

Umm sweeties GMO is great.
Read up on the papaya ringspot virus.

It's good as long as the government doesn't force any embryo editing on anyone.

This is genetic extinction; genocide.
Consider what constitutes a human, what mechanisms work in concert to build one. The primary root is our DNA.
When they use modern technology to "replace genes", they are killing an organism.
Anyone who supports gene editing needs to stand trial for attempted genocide.

whiteness is a disease

You all forget, WHO IS IN CONTROL OF THE GENE EDITING? Or should I say (((who))). The government is. Can we really trust them just to wipe out diseases? No, we can't.

>implying im not already signed up for a designer baby.
Im going to get the Bobby Fischer / Tecumseh Sherman package

Idk, maybe. We could do many things, future is scary. We could make it so that only brains develop in artificial womb and then put these brains into an aesthetically pleasing android body.

>Brave NEW World was not a work of fiction. Resist this at all costs
Are you shitting me? BNW was just about the closest thing possible to utopia. Everyone who fit in was happy. Anyone who did not fit in was offered the sincere opportunity to live another, more fulfilling life. The main character was just psychotic.
>If we allow the government and the leftists edit our genes, we are done
depends on how they're edited.
>average IQ of 50
wut

THIS THREAD IS BLASPHEMY, OUR REDDIT OVERLORDS SPEAK ONLY TRUTH

How do we stop this superstar of insanity blowing up in our faces?

It feels like the gates of hell have been open and it's the age of hunt on all man kind.

Im afraid only divine intervention can stop it at this point.

What if they get too smart and euthanize the normies?

Found the ahmed faggot

They see humanity as a disease, no?

or in a vat

You can't stop it in place like China, so intentionally handicapping the west is idiotic. Embrace Gattica.

Who do you mean by "we" you fucking retard? You have no idea how fucking fucked things are, lurk more.

Well that is why there are pushing gene editing as a way of making us non humans

They could use this to prevent autism.

Someone has been watching BSP.

I really hope the end comes
I can't STAND GENETICALLY MODIFIED FAGGOTS TELLING ME THEY ARE "''''SUPERIOR"""
SUCK THE END OF MY MASSIVE COCK,GENETWISTERS

But user, such people are already niggers. It will just be easier to identify them now

GATTACA.
Future evolution will be facilitated by gene-splicing mad doctors. Man playing god, once again.

Who?

I think we actually will decide to live in a virtual world.

>Human embryos edited to stop disease
So, those human embryos will not be human?
ayy lmao

Right, so giving the whole population ecstasy type drugs so that they forget that they are in a hell hole is the closest thing to Utopia? A Utopia for the elites I suppose.

?
That means the end of /pol

Cut off trade with China then, their economy would collapse in a fortnight. Buy our products from India. Trump should do that over N.Korea, but that's a conversation for another day.

I hope your designer baby dies of a host of unforeseen diseases that result of fucking around with genetics. I didn't mean to be harsh, but I would genocide all designer babies immediately.

>implying that's how reality works

This would holocaust the British population to zero. They all have some kind of a condition.

Says the paki immigrant who's parents are cousins, and their parents are cousins and so on and so forth.

If you bothered to read the Nature article, or have any understanding of molecular biology, biotechnology and medicine you'd know they deleted a gene so that the embryo could replace that spot with the correct sequence.
As far as implications go regarding this specific desease this is a great step forward. Why the hell do i even bother taking baits, i'm just too old

End the civilization. Burn it to the ground. This must not happen.

Sorry lad, I am not a Brit. Paki, Indian, English, Welsh, northern Irish, Caribbean and Scots are considered British :D

A good book. On this subject though, just wait til docs start putting in flaws intentionally. Planned obsolescence, limiting iq, etc.

That book has some fascinating themes.

So no more transgenders or gays then, once we identify the correct genes to edit

You missed the point of BNW entirely.

Everyone is happy yet they are missing what makes them human.

GG

There was an old woman who swallowed a spider

>It going to end in a stronger disease.

You're mixing up darwinian evolution of bacterial infection with genetic disease which lies in gene expression. Your statement makes no sense other than to inform us you're a retard. Which, given the trip, was already known.

> Science always fucks something up

I see lefty screenwriting tropes fucked up your mind good. I take it you've left science behind long ago as to be safe from all its dangers.

>Everyone
No, not everyone. Just everyone in the larger society. There remain "preserves" for those who don't want to get drugged up. And be honest - do you really think that most of the population shouldn't be drugged into compliance?

This is the end of humanity. And we can't stop it. Even if we got our heads out of our asses and put an end to it, the chinese would just do it anyway.

I always knew it was going to be this way. Either this or AI, and no real way to know which one was going to happen first.

Living as a human was fun while it lasted.

>I hope your designer baby dies of a host of unforeseen diseases that result of fucking around with genetics.

Imagine you have a sequence called CANCER in a place that should read SKIN. Imagine taking that child destined for CANCER by genes and replacing the damaged sequence with SKIN.

I'm not sure it's possible to dumb this down any more than this. At this point I guess you'll respond with "HURR BUT WHAT IF IT SAYS TO MAKE TWO HEADS INSTEAD". Which is why we shouldn't dumb things down for normie retards. And it's also why the average person should have no say in science, you're literally too dumb to understand the choices.

At this point you'll cry about elitism. Conveniently forgetting that 99/100 Sup Forums is pro-eugenics.

Drugging most of the population into compliance is wholly unnecessary, unless you have some very strange ideas you want to implement...

Imagine having a sequence called CONSERVATIVE in a place that should read SLAVE

Newsflash: we LIVE in the Brave New World right now.

With quality gene editing no one is going to want to have black kids. We can have generations of Aryan super soldiers. It's a good thing.

if they can get away with that without anyone objecting they don't need to do it in the first place because they already have absolute control

This is just expensive eugenics for the weak willed and inferior.
There are thousands of hereditary conditions and illnesses that could simply be stopped. We could end their proliferation in one generation, but our society considers it unethical to stop certain people from breeding. So what do we do in response? Genetically alter test tube embryos then implant them back into women via IFV procedures along with heavy use of hormone shots and fertility drugs.

Our sense of morality is so completely twisted I don't even know whats real any more.

nope, quite the opposite infact

more people need to die. specifically those weak to diseases to delay the next strain of hyper aids

I understand your concerns, but what if we managed to turn it around and create an army of the whitest, strongest and most intelligent men ever in human history and then proceed to the complete extermination of any non-white/leftist/SJW/politician/journalist/etc?

You clearly didn't understood BNW.

no because we are already too many
we need to get rid of all the brown leeches in the world before we start worrying about this kind of stuff

hopefully the government kills the muslims and the blacks :^)

Don't come crying when this all goes wrong then. When humans are no longer humans, i'll have to tell you the story of Odysseus' ship.

There's really no point in attempting to end human suffering, without it, what are we even? It's a philosophical debate. Happiness and good health aren't something you need or even deserve. It's absolutely pointless to try and fight our destiny to die.

It's like if you replaced everyone with an AI simulation consciousness... It's still not organic consciousness and the authentic thing would be dead. Exinction, death, decay and being forgotten are the ultimate materialistic destiny of all mankind.

Whoever uses the word sweetie shoud off themselves with a god damn axe
Fucking annoying degenerates

What's actually going to happen is the elites are going to live 150 years and everybody else is going to have to deal with it.

I always thought they would just create a virus that makes you stupid. I guess engineering your own slave army and genociding everyone else works too.

I have Marfan Syndrome and I would've loved if someone had edited my fucking FBN1 gene.

Go ahead and ban it, I'd go to North Korea for medical tourism if it would fix me.

Then what are you?

Who's to say they can't make negroids with an iq of 130+?

Fuck you OP, go live in a mud hut.

Who's to say they can't make negroids with an iq of 130+?

do you dislocated stuff easily?
you mighty marfan power lankers look so fragile

and that's a big deal why?
you already live a good 15 to 20 years longer than folks in some african shithole
you going to demand we stop getting good healthcare because some other people don't have access to sanitized water?

seriously I thought you guys were against communism

rolf kek. fucking incestoide.

if they can make negroids as intelligent as whites without any problem then that instantly disproves any theory of racial superiority and there should be no problems what so ever

however if negroid genes do inhibit intelligence potential then even with designer babies the designer whites will be smarter than the designer blacks

Yeah, I live in a rural area, a village of few thousand people. Visiting western metropolises already feels a bit like leaving those reservation camps in the book.

BRBRBRBRBBRBRBBR
You already took the mud hut you shit.

>brave new world

Ugh, nice to see the Swedish education system at work. My point wasn't about the technology working correctly, but is that it will be used by the wrong people.

niggers gunna nigger ,user. Cant let it happen.

See my earlier point about Chinese trade blockade. About 70% of their economy is based off exports. Cut it off and their economy goes down the shitter, with only a moderate rise in inflation for us. The global economy isn't as integrated as they want you to think.

all technology can be used by the wrong people, should we go back to sitting in caves as a result?
And like I said before if it comes to it the government gets into a position where it can manipulate all babies into set roles and tasks without anyone revolting then they have already won through other means.

Please stop this meme, its clearly going to happen the other way around given the current (((political))) and (((cultural))) climate of the establishment.

>You think people will choose to have huge lips and low IQ?

There won't be choices, race mixing or outright banning of "white genes" will be mandated by the same groups that are forcing multiculturalism now. The scientists that speak up against it, will be silenced into obscurity just like dissenting scientists are currently.

guys if this is the cure for autism then this site will die. it MUST be stopped

>And be honest - do you really think that most of the population shouldn't be drugged into compliance?
spotted the progressive

It's coming like a freight train. Can't be stopped. Research CRISPR if you want to be btfo.

I suppose if you don't have a high enough IQ to understand the possibilities behind this technology, it would be pretty scary. Reality is this technology is what will save our specie in the long run.

Once we can edit out and eliminate the rare genetic diseases that we are carrying around, can you imagine what that will mean to healthcare costs. Today, roughly 20% of patients make up 85% of the medical costs in the USA alone. Most of that cost is attributed to things like down syndrome, spinal meningitis, etc. All those diseases will be eradicated with eugenics.

Low IQ will also be eliminated in short order. Maybe just 2-3 generations. Since IQ 85 hovers around the sweet spot for criminality, we just won't have those folks anymore. Will there still be crime? Of course. But not near the level we have today with the low IQ populations. That cost savings will be equal to, or more than the health care savings.

So, you can think this is bad science, or voodoo science if you like. The intelligent people see the possibilities and they are huge!

You underestimate the size and capabilities of Asia. Especially in China people are crazily obsessed with becoming more white. If they can have some technology to get white babies they will use it on a really large scale.

seeI agree that your premise could be true, but we have to be in power first. Either way, I still don't agree its ethical as it sets a precedent for GEN W of the future to reverse the changes and make us all black

>conditionimg