Are psychology/psychiatry (((memes))), /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c31_1466476415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In theory they're extremely important fields. In practice they are memes.

In what sense of the word?

they're not much more than paying attention professionally
exploited by shalom sandniggers to fuck with host nations

>subjective human minds can accuratly anylize other subjective human minds
come on now. its no wonder that 9/10 (((psych))) students are basket cases.

FPBP. Study of the mind is legit. In practice, see: Rosenhan experiment.

sort of. some anti-depression/anti-anxiety medicine can help you but only in specific scenarios. they give it out way too easy and it's NOT for the majority of the population.

that being said, they are meme fields in the sense they don't really solve everything. CBT is especially a meme form of therapy.

I'll just leave this here.

liveleak.com/view?i=c31_1466476415

Women and (((company))) took over those fields and they went to shit because they don't look at this objectively. Psychology is a PC field now. Scientific results are manipulated because (((they))) wouldn't want to offend anyone or reveal that facts are "racist!" The same shit happened with sociology, archaeology, and anthropology.

archeology? What do you mean?

Damn. Profound if true.

>There is no such thing as mental illness
>Trannies aren't mentally ill
>Suicidal people aren't mentally ill
>Cannibals aren't mentally ill
He makes a few good points, but his overall message is Jewish trickery. He's essentially making the argument that all types of behaviour should be accepted by society.

Latter is, former kind of isn't. Psychiatry, ie treating psychological issues with (((pharmaceuticals))) is as schemey as a scheme can be but psychology, if we're talking about the understanding of the human mind, while it's wildly far off from being scientific in the true sense of the word, is an incomplete field and so, often, there's little value to it, there's the odd chance where all one needs to get their life back into order is a more rigorous analysis of one's personal experiences, then yeah, all good. But still, it might as well just be a meme

I think the question would make more sense if it was reversed. Are memes psychology? The answer is yes.

>some anti-depression/anti-anxiety medicine can help you but only in specific scenarios
yeah, like if youre a goyim that thinks too much.

There is a huge difference between the two.
A psychologist has at least a 4 year degree at a minimum and but no medical training. They cannot prescribe medication.
A psychiatrist is an actual doctor with a medical degree. They are licensed to prescribe medication.

No man thats like ignorant of you, you need to get your vibes on track man, practice chakra spiritual healing and meditation you'll see.

It all depends on whether it is scientific or not, those fields are extremely broad.

Neuroscience is 100% not debatable, they have all empirical data, they can replicate things with 100% accuracy, etc.

Counseling Psychology and Social Psychology is where everything becomes abstract and conceptual, and there is no real way to prove or verify things.

Anyone who says it's all BS is a complete moron. Many people on Sup Forums would be much better off if they would read about real psychological SCIENCE i.e. involving real mathematics and experimentation, and avoid thinking that tumblr posts and facebook rants by angry feminists is what "psychology" means.

tl;dr: Real psychology is enlightenment, fake pop psychology is just trash. Know the difference. It's like the difference between real love, and drugged-up lust. One is real and valuable, the other is a corruption and should be avoided.

Yes. They started with a biblical null hypothesis and at no point have they scrapped everything and started over.
Which is not unexpected: none of them are scientists.

>my father was a jew
message disregarded

>Biblical null hypothesis

Explain yourself.