Black people are stupi-

>black people are stupi-

In Germany we say "die Ausnahme bestÃĪtigt die Regel".
There mere fact that you feel the need to make a big thread about something that ostensibly contradicts the rule is in itself proof that the rule exist and is probably valid.

d

People dumb as fuck get into Yale. Yale "produces leaders", it isn't some sort of intelligentsia.

Also
>what is affirmative action.
Come back when they have their STEM PhD.

>what is affirmative action

affirmative blaction

All look like theyre from a different daddy

Don't they lower the acceptance criteria so that Blacks can get in?

d

does it, perchance, mean "the exception proves the rule"?

>4 people get bro a university
>News

If they think that this deserves media attention, then yes, Niggers are truly stupid.

>Blacks get into colleges
>Media acts like this is an unusual accomplishment worth celebrating

It's shocking how actually racist these articles are and nobody calls them out on it.

I don't know if they have this proverb or could understand the meaning behind the direct translation in Niggerstan.

>After countless gibs, all testing proves negative. No enhanced intelligence, no contributions to society, no NOTHING! It seems niggers shall never become anything more than mere MONKEYS!

This is a slide thread.

Shitskin privilege

Come back when they actually qualify for that position and are able to maintain it.

>what is gimmick to get free press

>accepted
wew lad

if it was 4 quad white males there wouldn't be a story

honestly, if i was black i would feel ashamed how my race gets a pat on the back for everything

>Tyreese McGibberson: aaay yo here be mah applikayshun foo
>*slams shit-smeared paper on desk*
>Shlomo Goldstein: Congratulations! You get in!

A brief summary on how blacks get accepted into universities.

Niggers are children and love to be pandered to. They do not even understand that these stories celebrating a black person accomplishing something that is commonplace for a white person actually make them seem like idiots, which they are.

Shame no one can ever take their achievements seriously due to AA.

"Quadruplet brother all get accepted to Harvard and Yale..."

Because it is an easy diveristy publicity stunt without having to take on 1000 black people to change averages.