717 reporting for duty.

Fuck Tom Wolf.

Start at squirrel hill?

It's heavier than air, right?

>best bro moves to squirrel hill
>drive into city to check it out
>sea of kikes with Jew hats and Jew sideburns meandering about

Never again

It's really a shit show. Funny part is they're importing yellows and browns like it's going out of style.

But seriously, I'm at near the top of the hill. Give me the gas and I'll let it flow where it needs to go.

may as well take a left when you get to the bottom and carry it into homestead

It's going in every direction breh. Shadyside is a a whole lot more shady than you might have thought.

im actually thinking about moving to the us.
since trump won, it makes sense.

Bring your sisters and cousins if they have yet to be enriched

Depends what you want to do with yourself. PA has a pretty wide variety, and a lot of it is white people Jesusland, as God intended.

Central PA is truly God's Country

I grew up in Lancaster County, and you can feel it.

There's nothing like driving through central PA and trying to find something on the radio, but there's nothing but Jesus or a weather report from Michigan. I take it as a sign.

Did the Amish vote for trump?

484, can confirm

yes the amish are the most based PA residents

>those views when you drive
>rolling hills and valleys
>comfy woods with church steeples peaking out

I believe Shittsburg is protected from Nuclear Hellfire by the sheer number of churches of every type you can imagine. Every third street corner.

I like those Ukrainian church towers you can see when you're driving towards the tunnel

>the tunnel
>implying there's one
You mean the ones nestled on the hillside across the river as you're headed East toward the Squirrel Hill Tunnel?

Those are extra-comfy. But there are ortho churches everywhere. That's how I got curious about wtf they all are.

Next time I'm in the city I'm going to drive over there I think

I haven't seen much of it, but it's a neat area. Helped a Russian guy move from there and almost rented a house one time. Glad I had a Subaru to get me around the tiny, winding, steep, bumpy roads. Very nice slice of life cut off from the insanities of the modern world.

There's a lot hidden in and around Penn's Woods.

Supposed to meet up with some dudes at Hoffbrau in south side next weekend I'll show up early and drive around that area

Master race Lycoming Country reporting

/724/ here.
Will I be seeing any of yinz down at Charlottesville?

PA is the worst state in the union, do the rest of us a favor and kill yourselves.

Mexico has better infrastructure, Africa has less nigs, and Switzerland less "mountains".

Bucks County reporting, my town is 96.9% white

>only been to philly

Fuck off, we're full

Where you at blood? Murrysville here

Your shit state will be anschlussed in time

Literally none of those are true, idiot. You need to be subtler in your troll game.

Mid Mon Valley

Depending on where in 724 you're at, you might consider taking 837 all the way from like McKeesport. You can't get it all in one drive, but there are a ton of really neat bridges and hills and crazy roads you never knew existed on the way over. Lost in time.

Ohiofag spotted

Just because you fuck your sister doesn't make your living in a trailer "country".

400 miles of nothing, capped by 2 of the worst big cities in America. With only 2 roads to get anywhere.

Oh, and God tries to constantly wash your faggotry away with monsoonal rains.

If you're truly based, take some Jewseys with you on the way out.

I live between Greensburg and Monroeville so it's just William Penn to Parkway

Me too user

The Oley Valley is my favorite part of PA

Hmm. Rt. 30 out that way is pretty lame, but I've been on a couple of nice rides south of Monroville. If you can hook up to Rt. 30 in like N. Versailles then you can take it all the way to 378 and see some nice niggerville.

I'd go past it, take right on to 8 (Washington Blvd) and have a nice little hoon. Then you can head over to the North Side on 28 to backtrack, or hook around the city to 376 and head home that way, or even stop to check out Highland Park for a bit first, or, if you're feeling adventurous, hit up the Mattress Factory before you go back. That place is fuckin trippy.

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

I dated a grill who lived in N Versailles so I've done some limited exploring around there

who here /comfy motorcycle rides on Golden Mile Highway/ every weekend?

Are you /plum/ user?