40% of Black Men have white partners

archive.fo/6SMqZ

youtu.be/tyhmlS-CMsQ

Also the British accent sounds ugly and cunty

why are brits such cucks

is this blackpill too much for Sup Forums to handle?

apparently yes

it must be so embarrassing to be you guys in 2017

I almost feel bad for you, but you're all racist cucks, so

at least you aren't trying to deny it, cumskins

fake news

ahahahah

of course, I should have known. the only real news comes from memes and alex jones

If they're only 5% of the population of course there's going to be a lot of mixed couples dumbass

Sage

That's all you've got to say because you know it's true

5%

>If they're only 5% of the population of course there's going to be a lot of mixed couples dumbass
Even still I suspect the statistic is liberal bullshit. Their "white" partner is some fucking Arab whore or the like, and not really white.

sage

>If they're only 5% of the population of course there's going to be a lot of mixed couples dumbass
How does the percent even matter?

ofcourse theyre married or with a white "partner" aka coalburner , who else gone pay them their cockdeposit to burn on other wimmin and drugs while maintaining their living expenses? name me one nigger that isnt with a fat white whore and isnt famous actor athetlete etc. thats right 0 of em.

here just around my corner i know 3 coalburners but one of them i respect cause the daddy still around but she fits the stereotype perfectly.

One white slut could account for literally all of that. What a catch!

>look mom, i projected my fantasies again!

>Blacks are 5% of the population
>Whites are in the 85% range
>Therefore the black person encounters 17x more white people than blacks
>This makes it 17x more likely black person hits on, succeeds with white person than another black person without taking personal biases or other factors into account

>respecting coalburners
>ever
Du und Deinesgleichen sind einfach widerlich. Abschaum.

What are we supposed to do? We simply cannot compete... Black Men are superior to us pathetic pale pasty white boys.

GOODNIGHT hUWYTES

Imagine her choking on that big black yummy cock. Mmm