Racist Canada thinks it has enough refugees! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreals-big-o-used-to-shelter-haitian-refugees-flowing-from-u-s-to-canada

>Dupuis said about 90 per cent of asylum seekers coming into Quebec are now Haitian. In July, PRAIDA received 1,200 new requests for refugees, she said, close to four times more than an average month.

>“We’re doing our best, but obviously there’s going to be a limit. And we’re close to that limit.”

Other urls found in this thread:

o.canada.com/news/rcmp-why-its-impossible-to-get-fired-from-the-mounties
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada is the most racist country in the world

Canada isn't nearly racist enough for its own good.

kerdasi amaq

Bah! How can you place a "limit" on people?!?

Trudeau and his wife teaching a child to do the Hitler salute

Canada is so big. They could stick these Haitians out in Saskatchewan or Yukon but they will probably cram them into the big cities.

C U R R E N T Y E A R

Only 7% of Canada's land is arable, that's an area the size of POLAND!
We can't sustain 36 million people we should reduce our population to 10 million

GET READY FOR CHUNGS VS KONGS. LEAFS WATCH POLITELY AS BURGEONING IMMIGRANTS KILL EACH OTHER.

be patient. will post the archive link when site becomes available

>Dupuis said about 90 per cent of asylum seekers coming into Quebec are now Haitian
This happened in Brazil too, we got over 50.000 of them.Haitian are the most shameless invaders if you open your borders a little they go full force, no a single one of them want to stay in their own country and they always got to the best part of the country, they refused to stay in any place besides the south of brazil.

If they wanted to go to the best place they wouldn't go to Quebec

Quebec has a culture and language to proctect

Time to put sanctions on quebec for not taking enough refugees

Canada NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(It's OK, we're slipping a bunch of Mexicans out to you while you're not looking. You're brown quota will be filled.)

we are already sanctioned enough for being part of Canada and not USA

FUCK YOU QUEERBECKER KILL YOURSELF CANADA IS BRITISH
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

>after 1200 English speaking migrants the country of Canada is at its limit.
But Europe must take 3 million+ Unemployable illiterate non English speaking migrants and continue to do so indefinitely.

Take more you hateful shitbags. Diversity and refugees are canada's future.

>refugees
>from the USA

>Canada takes 20,000 Muslim refugees
>that's okay :)
>1,000 Americans come here
>REEEEEEE SHUT DOWN OUR BORDERS NO IMMIGRANTS ALLOWED

>but obviously there’s going to be a limit.
LESS THEN 22% OF CANADA IS POPULATED THERE IS TONS OF FUCKING ROOM THESE PIECE OF SHIT NAZI WHITE BIGOTS ARE SO FUCKING DISGUSTING FUCK YOU CANADA HOW CAN YOU BE SO IGNORANT AND HATEFUL?

WE'RE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY AND YOU WILL GO DOWN AS LITERALLY THE 21 CENTURY NATION OF HITLER!!!!

22% IS POPULATED
7% of our land is arable!
CANADA IS WAY WAY OVER POPULATED we are 314% over populated!

disgusting
send in the fucking marines

Something something 20,000 refugees have less mass than 1,000 Americans something something something fat lmao
>goldenlel.jpg

>as refugees flow from the US

>Big O becomes a shelter

How many refugees can you jam inside that cockpit ?

Trudeau is just pretending to be a cuck

Why are you so racist??? What a bigot!

Canada already uses Trump's immigration policy...hahahahahaha....suck my cock Lefties!!!

Canada is the most based country ever debate me

>Minister Tobin and the federal cabinet then told the DFO to demonstrate Canadian resolve on the issue by "making an example" of a European Union fishing vessel.
>On 9 March 1995, an offshore patrol aircraft detected the Spanish stern trawler Estai in international waters outside Canada's 200-nautical-mile EEZ.
>the Canadian Fisheries Patrol vessel Cape Roger fired a .50 calibre (12.7 mm) machine gun across the bow of Estai
>armed DFO and Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) officers boarded Estai in international waters
>Spain and the European Union protested vehemently, threatening boycotts against Canada
>Canadian warships and patrol planes in the vicinity were authorized by Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien to fire on Spanish vessels

Try and fuck with us, we almost started World War III niggers fuck you

Sage so...?

Based is nigger vernacular so it will be fitting with all your new Haitian brothers

I'd say give them a plot of land in the northwest territories and tie their gibs to their continued residency there.

They aren't constructing cities in the prairies or the arctic. They ALL stay in a few neighbourhoods of 2-3 cities.

This meme about 'lots of space' has to die.

If we could plop them in a depopulated place and let them craft their own city it would be an improvement, but I doubt that would work too well.

Why is the leaf so intolerant?

Hahaha. Creole-speaking Haitians are definitely going to be staying in Montreal.

Eat dick, frogs

>not constructing isolated biodomes for sole purpose of housing refugees out in the middle of the arctic
>not rigging these stranded areas with cameras and documenting the ordeal while televising it for profit under the guise of a reality show
small time canada man, small time

to be big you can't just BE big you gotta THINK big, leaf

Canadians can only eat so much Soylent Green

>not just shooting them at the border

and the rest of the races in the other provinces
at least they are Christians and not mudslimes

Space refugees?

such bigotry
you need more refugess canada
you don't want to be called racist do you?

I guess they could live in the vast arctic wastes

sounds like small thinking to me. what a bunk plan

>setting the bar this low

Haitians are absolute shit-tier immigrants. Perpetual welfare leeches

How are Haitians getting to Canada?

Via the ocean to the US and then overland? That's a hell of a trip.

This

at least we have a bar unlike the rest of canada

The best part is that when shit gets really bad we'll just force them up north to die. We've already got our Final Solution when the time comes - good ol' mother nature.

>constantly virtue signal
>do it so much that general public starts to confuse your virtue signalling with actual policy decisions

You do have the licence to kill.

The Inuit would no doubt drag the newcomers from their homes and march them out to become food for the polar bears and wolves. Inuit are some of the most based, racist, proud people in Canada.

Injuns ban race mixing in their reserves

>90% from haiti
wew more niggers on welfare once they become "Canadian"

Europeans are the worst for welfare I know dozens of R*manian gypsies who come here and go onwelfare right away, I've had a few deported back to Europe.

it makes sense since Haiti is the closest poor "french" nigger country close

>Bill Clinton comes to power in the most powerful country on Earth
>3 years of setting up a new world order and securing power
>All ruined by mounties starting world war 3 against Europe
Would've been an amazing timeline desu

At least they found a use for this gigantic piece of shit.

>>“We’re doing our best, but obviously there’s going to be a limit. And we’re close to that limit.”

>1200 people

AHAHAAAAH

Just goes to show fair weather liberals switch flags mighty quick when faced with a real problem.

Where the fuck am I going to skate at now when I go to Montreal?

the stade olympique is actually a giant laser gun against alien invaders

o.canada.com/news/rcmp-why-its-impossible-to-get-fired-from-the-mounties
>While in the job, he kept a bar fridge stocked with Budweiser and Appleton Jamaican Rum. At the end of a workday in April 2009, he invited some staffers to a private office party. According to a decision by an adjudication board, he and a female employee began to kiss. Ray then unzipped his pants, pulled out his member and asked the employee to touch it.
>he would book a polygraph suite for lunchtime sex. He would also book unmarked police cars for sexual encounters and once had sex with a female colleague in a public parking lot after a work party.
>Ray was suspended for 10 days, given a formal reprimand, demoted from the rank of staff sergeant and transferred to a detachment in British Columbia.
>be RCMP
>drink rum and beer at work
>get wasted at work and have parties
>stop crime? Okay go find me a nigger I gotta go get laid
>show dick to nearest female cop
>take the police car on dates to hook up with bitches
>get caught
>shit am I fired
>nah we're sending you to BC hope you know Chinese
Part and parcel of living in the great white north

>Let's stick a bunch of haitians in the fucking north
How to kill black people 101

You stick them out west and they get out of hand, people out here will handle them keep them in Ontario/Quebec.

Canada if you want to be taken seriously on the global stage then you need to open your borders!

I had to do extra credit work at school so went to an adult school, in the fall the class was about 90% nigger, the rest white with one Asian
As soon as the first snow fall started the class was about 90% White, with one nigger and one chink

Been thinking: All Trump needs to do is to announce plans on a North Wall while hinting it's "to keep people here" to complete the exodus of illegals from the US. Just the announcement would send thousands running.

lol I love this new canada is racist meme..you should push this narrative further

The best part is that when shit gets really bad is canadians will move up north to die, rather than being called racist

That pic
My sides
Heeeerlp me hahahahah

canada why are you such nazis your not taking every immigrant who applies?

this, those fuckers do not kid around with that shit..they'll start gettin uppity real quick

>1,200 new requests for refugees
>we’re close to that limit

WTF Canada... in the UK we get 1200 requests for asylum every fucking hour. Shits not even got real for you pussies yet leaf. Start building some more log cabins.

I took a trip to Montreal Canada.
I had a great time.
I saw a shooting on the news. {guess who}
One night we wondered into shitty part of almost had to deck a loudmouth homless guy
(guess who) So in conclusion most of Canada is great, Most of the shitty parts are due to nogs

>“We’re doing our best, but obviously there’s going to be a limit. And we’re close to that limit.”

dats racist tho

Why are there refugees from Haiti? Is there some kind of war? Or just gibs.

Montreal organized crime raids

There's just too many fucking people in the world. We need to sterilize the third world.

you can't be racist if your multicultural
>tfw the strength of diversity

if you have snapchat, open up the snap map and look for snaps in NWT. Surprising amount of blacks there. The closer you get to Alaska the more white it becomes.

After the first Montreal winter most of them will head to less cold Toronto.

>canada duped into taking the worst the US has to offer

give them some fire paddles and put em to work!

The way things are white people would sterilise themselves first and let the 3rd world breed like rats so they don't look racist. When it gets reaches that point white people will virtue signal themselves into extinction.

Send them to Ft. McMurry in Alberta to mop floors at the oil sands refinery.

>one of the most leftist country in the world is being flooded by immigrants

great?

Obviously the racist alt right Canadians can!!

And the World laughed at Jimmy Carter for taking the Marielitos. Don't forget there was another Cuban Boat-Lift with Clinton, too.